Why Yes, We Do Love To Spoil Our Dog!

We are sharing the new CESAR® home delights™ with our loving Marley dog as part of a sponsored series with Socialstars. #CesarHomeDelights

I know my entire family can all agree on one little thing we all love, our little guy Marley. This little family member of ours is less than 10 lbs, full of energy, and just so cute he gets treated like a little baby by all of us, including dad. We have had him for almost 4 years now and have grown to love him more and more.

Not that he is getting older, he has begun to mature. While he is still playful, he has come to act more refined. He likes his bed and naptimes, very particular on notifying us when anyone is around, and is very very picky when it comes to his gourmet dog food.

#CesarHomeDelights

With him being so small and delicate, we love to give him what he loves! When it comes to food, he prefers food that is not boring and crunchy. He wants the succulent and meaty tastes of premium dog food like new CESAR® home delights™.

#CesarHomeDelights

I love the ease of these simple prepared small dog food meals, for the fact they are a serving and come in a wide range of meals that look and smell like meals prepared for people!

#CesarHomeDelights

Marley is all about tasty and what is even better than him loving his food is his attitude with things in his life that he really enjoys, with food being number one. Number 2 is walks and after we feed him, it’s nice to go for a family stroll so we can all get a little family exercise.

With having 3 kids, Marley is our 4th one. We treat his pretty much like the other children. The routine is simple, breakfast, playtime, rest, lunch, playtime, rest, dinner, walk, and sleep. It’s great, we just keep them all on a similar schedule. And when it comes to dinner Marley is happy with CESAR® home delights™ in flavors like many great dinner classic such as pot roast, meat lasagna, and slow cooked chicken.

#CesarHomeDelights

Marley is bright. He is picky about his food. So feeding him CESAR® Home Delights™ lets him feel spoiled and lets us feel happy that he thinks he is getting dinner! It was funny because sometimes I mix his wet dog food with dry kibble, and when I ran out of the CESAR® home delights™ he got very disappointed with me, so I made a trip to the store for him.

I know some people think that pet food is best purchase by the lowest price, but remember, these little furry friends do more for us than we think. They provide us with joy, security, and just companionship and when they are feed well, they love it and will seem like an entirely new dog. Dogs love food, like we humans love our food and CESAR® home delights™ looks just like human food, so let them think you are spoiling them because they will show it back!

Check out Cesar on Facebook and Twitter for more tips and ideas for pets and food ideas.

®/™Trademarks of © Mars, Incorporated 2015

1. Socorro on December 9, 2015 at 6:07 am

Hello, as for yelping at your dog for btinig is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard, this will ultimately get your child bitten! Shame on a vet for suggesting that! What you can try is constantly removing your dog from the situation with a firm NO! And then if needed put your pup in a time out like you would your child! Hope this helps!

2. brittany on October 16, 2015 at 4:54 am

my dogs all love cesars

3. kathy on October 12, 2015 at 8:57 am

My Mini Schnauzer, Sochi loves Cesars, and it smells like real home cooking…happy Scochi, happy Momma!

4. Esmeralda on October 5, 2015 at 6:55 pm

I have been giving my dogs Cesar’s since 2006 when I adopted my now senior dog Roscoe. When I got him he was so thin. You could see his ribs and spine. I noticed he did not like to eat must. I knew I had to do something. As I was in the store I spotted the small cesar’s container an thought it wouldn’t hurt to try, So when I got home I mixed it in with his food and from that day he was hooked! I now have another dog along with Roscoe and she loves it too. When she hears us mixing the food she starts spinning in circles. lol, they just love it.

5. maria s. on September 21, 2015 at 7:34 pm

Marley is adorable. I know about spoiling dogs! Our dogs are our family and we wouldn’t have it any other way. Our dogs mostly eat dry food, but this would be a great treat for them.

6. Brandy on September 17, 2015 at 5:42 pm

What an adorable doggy! Spoiling my dog kid is so much fun!

7. Kiwi on September 17, 2015 at 12:39 pm

Dogs are like little children! Who wouldnt want to spoil their little fur baby??

8. Crystal on September 17, 2015 at 10:51 am

We spoil our dogs too. Thankfully there are ways to treat them without ruining their health.

9. Ann Bacciaglia on September 17, 2015 at 10:34 am

My Sister feeds this kind of food to get dogs. They love it. She definitely spoils her fur babies.

10. Jeanine on September 17, 2015 at 7:29 am

My pups are spoiled too. So are my cats. I can’t help it they are part of the family! Your pup is adorable!

11. Christie on September 17, 2015 at 5:37 am

Oh my goodness, what a sweet dog! I love that you spoil him with delicious food like this!

12. melisasource on September 17, 2015 at 4:47 am

Oh what an adorable dog!! I’ll pass this food along to my brother – I’m sure his dog will love it too!

13. Janet W. on September 17, 2015 at 4:16 am

Your dog is just adorable! We love to spoil our Jack Russell Terrier, too! She would love these meals!

14. Debbie on September 16, 2015 at 7:04 pm

Your baby is a cutie.I have heard a lot of people like this for their pet.

15. Laura Gregory on September 16, 2015 at 6:57 pm

I love dogs and recently adopted one. Unfortunately, the puppy and the cats did not get along so I had to sadly give it back to the shelter.

16. Pam on September 16, 2015 at 5:51 pm

Marley is adorable and looks like he loves his Ceasar food! We spoil our pets too. Sometimes the kids think the pets get more treats than they do. 🙂

17. Marcie W. on September 16, 2015 at 4:26 pm

I always feel so good when I am able to spoil our sweet dog. It looks like Marley really enjoyed his special grub!

18. Liz Mays on September 16, 2015 at 3:14 pm

Aww! He’s certainly enjoying it. These Cesar meals always seem really high quality.

19. Kelly Hutchinson on September 16, 2015 at 2:44 pm

My daughter has two dogs and she is a pretty tough mommy! No spoiling there!

20. Melissa Pezza on September 16, 2015 at 2:32 pm

I hope we can find a dog that my son’s allergies can tolerate soon. He wants a dog to spoil in the worst way.

21. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on September 16, 2015 at 2:04 pm

Your dog is so well behaved! If I tried to take a picture with the food like that, my dog would be a blur trying to get at it! LOL

22. Catherine S on September 16, 2015 at 10:47 am

This sounds like a great dog food. I don’t have pets, but I will share this with friends and family that have fur babies.

23. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on September 16, 2015 at 10:10 am