Our 7-Day Switch Up With Viva® Vantage® Paper Towels

It’s the same for most families, each day we get busy with the same old- same old. All too often we find ourselves stuck in a rut and we often reach for the familiar and are unwilling to try new things. This year I’ve really challenged myself to go beyond the ordinary and be willing to always try something new.

Viva® Towels wants to encourage ordinary mom just like myself to switch it up with Viva® Vantage® by taking the 7-Day Switch Up. For 7 days we got to try a new kind of paper towel and find out what we’ve been missing! We are happy to partner with Viva® Vantage® on this sponsored post to share some of our favorite tips and tricks for taking the 7-Day Switch Upviva paper towelsTo start out I was able to attend an event here in Los Angeles with other bloggers. We got to spend the day exploring Viva® Vantage®  and talking about all the ways that we use paper towels in our home. After using Viva® Vantage® myself I wasn’t surprised it was recently named a 2015 Product of the Year. viva vantage eventOne of the things we talked about at the event are all the many ways and many uses for paper towels in our home. Although the majority of my uses are in the kitchen I also use them for things like cleaning up craft projects for the kids, and even cleaning up messes from the dog.

Some of my favorite tips were shared during the event I attended, these 7-Day Switch Up Tips are so useful too. I had no idea about using Viva® Vantage® to help keep your lettuce fresh, I think that’s my favorite tip from the day!
7 day switch tipsAnother one of my favorite uses for Viva® Vantage® is in replacement of a colander. We use our colander a lot for fresh fruits and veggies, but also for cooking. Who has more than one colander so every day when I go to find it it’s always hiding or really dirty. As a busy mom of three when my little ones are hungry they want to eat right now so I’m often in a rush too.

I never would have thought to use a paper towel but was shocked when I saw for myself just how well the Viva® Vantage® help up when cleaning grapes. Viva® Vantage® is designed with a V-Flex™ Weave so not only is it soft but it’s also stretchy.  It did fully function as a strainer and held up under the water!paper towel usesMoving forward, I can easily see our family using the Viva® Brand in our home and I was so happy to actually take the 7-Day Switch Up for myself. I think I was stuck in a rut, always buying the same old, same old. viva paper towelsYou can try your own “7-Day Switch Up” by visiting the website for a Viva® Vantage® coupon to purchase. After you try it for yourself be sure to can return to the website and dish on your switch to enter for a chance to instantly win a $100 gift card!

What is your favorite 7-Day Switch Up Tip and why?

This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Viva® Vantage®.

1. maria s. on October 2, 2015 at 10:12 pm

I love the tip to chill wine quickly. Viva vantage paper towels are the strongest I have ever tried. They hold up to my dog’s messes and that’s saying a lot.

2. Tiffany Hathorn on October 2, 2015 at 6:53 pm

That’s an awesome list of ways to use paper towels. I honestly would not have gotten quite so resourceful with them.

3. CourtneyLynne on October 2, 2015 at 1:59 pm

I love viva paper towels!!! We always buy them in this household! Nice and sturdy and can handle all spills my toddler makes!

4. Manu Kalia on October 2, 2015 at 6:15 am

Wow. This paper towels indeed is durable. we would love to try this back home.

5. Debbie L on October 2, 2015 at 4:39 am

Viva towels are my favorite – they are sturdy – I only need one towel to do a two towel job.

6. Cara (@StylishGeek) on October 1, 2015 at 2:53 pm

The latest campaign on Viva Vantage towels has got me so curious about them! I must get them the next time I’m at the grocery store because I absolutely have to have the best paper towels. And right now I believe in all the wonderful reviews I’ve been reading about from my co-moms! 🙂

7. Danielle Markley on October 1, 2015 at 11:17 am

I’ve def used paper towels as a strainer and to chill wine bottles 😛

8. Kelly Hutchinson on October 1, 2015 at 11:05 am

I never use paper towels! My mom did all the time and she used Viva.

9. Ann B on October 1, 2015 at 11:05 am

I love using Viva paper towels. They are so strong and stands up to all the challenges i throw at them. Thanks for the great coupon.

10. Shaney Vijendranath on October 1, 2015 at 11:01 am

Paper towels is a must on my shopping list. We use several in a month. Sounds like a great brand, pity we don’t have them here.

11. Lynndee on October 1, 2015 at 10:41 am

Wow! It actually held up in cleaning the grapes. We’ve never tried this brand yet, but I’m going to check it out the next time we’re at the grocery store.

12. Raijean on October 1, 2015 at 9:57 am

I love Vantage, they are so strong and durable and don’t break the bank. I’m going to stock up for the fall.

13. Tracey on October 1, 2015 at 9:43 am

I only use Viva Vantage. They work so well and the price is great.

14. Christie on October 1, 2015 at 9:39 am

I always worried about what was seeping through colanders. Loving the wine bottle tip, thanks!

15. Jennifer on October 1, 2015 at 8:43 am

Wow! Wrapping a bottle of wine in paper towel and freezing it to cool? I had no idea. I’m definitely trying that. And, because I never miss a chance to proclaim how much I love all Viva products (seriously, they’re my favorite!), Vantage is at the top of my list – so cloth-like!

16. Dogvills on October 1, 2015 at 8:20 am

This paper towel looks really tough. I don’t use this a lot in my kitchen, so I rarely buy them. But I like the idea of using them for wrapping lettuce. I will get the Viva Vantage next time I do my grocery shopping.

17. Chubskulit Rose on October 1, 2015 at 8:02 am

I agree with keeping your lettuce fresh with paper towels. It works geat with herbs as well.

18. Toni | BoulderLocavore on October 1, 2015 at 7:44 am

The grape/paper towel/running water is the true test I think! I expected the next pic to be the grapes in the sink; impressive!

19. Amber C. on October 1, 2015 at 6:56 am

My household LOVES using Viva! It’s a super strong paper towel!

20. Annemarie LeBlanc on October 1, 2015 at 5:14 am

Thanks for these tips. I will pick up Viva Vantage paper towels next time I do my grocery shopping. I am glad that this brand is tough and can handle almost any kitchen related (and other) clean up duties.

21. Rosey on October 1, 2015 at 4:15 am

I haven’t tried these. I will though, I’m always looking for new and improved when it comes to my cleanup tactics.

22. Ron on October 1, 2015 at 3:41 am

This is an awesome paper towel brand. For sure it;s going to last for years to come.

23. rika on October 1, 2015 at 1:01 am

We use Viva Towel.. So affordable, thick and clean up mess easily

24. Crystal on September 30, 2015 at 9:23 pm

I love how soft the Viva paper towels are, but still maintain their strength. I really want to try the colander trick and see how it works out.

25. lisa on September 30, 2015 at 7:21 pm

I have not tried these paper towels yet, but I want to! We use a lot of paper towels in our house, so I’m looking for something good!

26. Michelle on September 30, 2015 at 6:27 pm

We use a lot of paper towels at my house mainly because we have a lot of pets to clean up after. I’ve never used Viva before, but I definitely want to give them a try. Thank you for sharing.

27. Maureen on September 30, 2015 at 5:35 pm

These are great tips. My favorite is the one to use to chill a bottle of wine.

28. Valerie on September 30, 2015 at 5:34 pm

The tip to place one under the cutting board is a great idea. These are useful tips!

29. Jeanine on September 30, 2015 at 4:00 pm

Ooh. I’ve never used Viva before. I will have to see if I can find them here in the stores! These are some good tips!

30. Liz Mays on September 30, 2015 at 3:50 pm

I love these ideas! I love that these towels are strong enough to use as a strainer for veggies!

31. Jenn on September 30, 2015 at 3:42 pm

Viva is amazing paper towel. I had never heardof it before I went to a conference where they did tug awar with it. Amazing

32. Erin on September 30, 2015 at 1:17 pm

I very rarely use paper towels but when I do, they’re Viva. Best paper towels out there for sure!

33. Sicorra@NotNowMomsBusy on September 30, 2015 at 12:55 pm

I use way too many paper towels throughout the day. As you mentioned above, I definitely use them to clean up the stove top, esp after frying anything that makes a big splashy mess. Fortunately we have a smooth glass stove top so clean up is easy.

34. Pam on September 30, 2015 at 12:54 pm

Viva paper towels are great. I know my daughter uses the untextured kind to make cake icing really smooth.

35. Megan Elford on September 30, 2015 at 11:20 am

I’ve never tried Viva Vantage but I’ve heard such amazing things about them. I can’t wait to put them to the test myself!

36. Jeanette on September 30, 2015 at 9:43 am

I hardly ever use paper towels, but when I do I buy these. I like how they work and stay together longer.

37. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on September 30, 2015 at 8:26 am

I’ll have to pick up some Viva paper towels. I have yet to find a brand that can stand up to what I want to do with them. Thanks!

38. Debra on September 30, 2015 at 6:52 am

Interesting tip about wrapping the lettuce. I’ll have to try that one out for sure!

39. MJ L on September 30, 2015 at 4:17 am

These are great tips! I do use Viva but haven’t seen the Viva Vintage yet! I will pick them up next time I am at the store!

40. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on September 29, 2015 at 4:24 pm

I only use Viva Vantage. They are the best paper towels out there.