Make Weekends That Much Sweeter

We are a big fan of weekends and Pillsbury is making weekends even sweeter with their delicious cinnamon rolls. We are happy to partner with Pillsbury and The Motherhood on this post. brooklin and mia breakfast
Weekends are special for our family because our weeks are so busy that we really take the time to slow down on the weekends. Our weekends start with sleeping in, our girls always seem to make their way to our bed to wake us up. We take those moments to laugh and enjoy our first moments of the day together filled with happiness. We make our way downstairs and since it’s the weekend and I really want our girls to remember these days, we make their favorite breakfast.

Cinnamon rolls are always an easy favorite! They fill the house with a deliciously sweet aroma and are easy enough that our girls can help out in the kitchen. pillsbury Right now for our girls it’s all about helping cook in the kitchen. Our girls like spending time with their parents in the kitchen and weekends are no different. Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls are the ultimate weekend breakfast indulgence.   In one easy pop open package (which my girls love to hear POP!) come everything you need to make this delicious breakfast treat. Even the icing is included! making cinnamon rollsIn just under 20 minutes we can easily create a delicious weekend breakfast that our whole family will enjoy.  Our girls like to make sure they each get the same amount of icing by using a teaspoon to pour the icing over the cinnamon rolls. We always have one left over so our girls like to play rock paper scissors for it. pillsbury cinnamon rollsWake your kids up this weekend to the smell of cinnamon rolls baking in the oven. They will come racing to the kitchen for their ooey-gooey-icing favorites. Oh yeah, Mom! You’ve achieved weekend tradition greatness and your family is ready for the fun of the weekend to come!

Be sure to check out Pillsbury.com to find delicious recipes, tips and tricks to make your weekends even sweeter! You can find @Pillsbury on FacebookTwitter and Instagram.

What are your favorite weekend meals?

1. Elisabeth on October 30, 2015 at 8:17 am

It’s kind of like a tradition that when we go to visit my Dad on the weekend he makes these cinnamon rolls!

2. Krystal on September 23, 2015 at 4:17 pm

This looks like a delicious treat. I need to find it myself!

3. Ourfamilyworld on September 22, 2015 at 1:28 am

Cinnabon is my favorite. I have to look for this. We make weekends special, too because this is the only time that my family is complete.

4. Jennifer Mitchell on September 21, 2015 at 8:40 pm

Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls are some of our favorites! And your daughters are too cute!

5. Liz Mays on September 21, 2015 at 8:30 pm

I love surprising the family with those in the morning. Just the smell of them baking wakes everyone up.

6. Amanda on September 21, 2015 at 8:21 pm

We just made those this past weekend! My favorite weekend treat. Love seeing your girls in the pictures helping out 🙂

7. Danielle on September 21, 2015 at 7:47 pm

Cinnamon rolls are a favorite of mine. I could literally have one every single day for the rest of my life and it’d never get old, haha.

8. Tammi Roy on September 21, 2015 at 7:39 pm

My kids love making these. It is a great dessert idea. We like to bake tons of treats on Sundays.

9. Autumn @ Mamachallenge on September 21, 2015 at 7:29 pm

My kids love these for breakfast! It is so much fun cooking breakfast with the both of them.

10. Nicole B on September 21, 2015 at 6:06 pm

Baking Cinnamon rolls are one of my very favorite kitchen smells. I love how easy it is to make the Pillsbury cinnamon rolls.

11. Shauna on September 21, 2015 at 5:54 pm

What a great way to liven up the weekends? I love cinnamon buns and this is such an easy way to make them. Thanks so much for sharing…

12. Scarlet on September 21, 2015 at 5:48 pm

We do Pillsbury cinnamon rolls as a special mid week breakfast at my house. Yummy treat!

13. Vera Sweeney on September 21, 2015 at 5:17 pm

I love how much time Pillsbury can save me and help us still have good breakfast on the weekends. Cinnamon rolls are a favorite in our house!

14. Amy Desrosiers on September 21, 2015 at 4:42 pm

I love all Pillsbury foods too! The rolls are so versatile and such a favorite among my family.

15. Stacie on September 21, 2015 at 4:39 pm

Pillsbury should be considered a must have in any house. Love the cinnamon rolls especially when they are warm.

16. Aimee Smith on September 21, 2015 at 4:38 pm

Oh man, we love these cinnamon rolls too! I always make them for birthday breakfasts with sprinkles on top.

17. Whitney Jordan on September 21, 2015 at 4:38 pm

Right now my daughter’s in a pancake phase, so I have been making a lot of those. We do love those Pillsbury cinnamon rolls, though!

18. Kelly Hutchinson on September 21, 2015 at 4:16 pm

Making cinnamon rolls from Pillsbury has been a family tradition for many years. It is our go to breakfast for Sunday morning.

19. Jeanette on September 21, 2015 at 4:08 pm

I love when my little man helps me in the kitchen. We do all sorts of stuff together. We will go on pinterest and pick out something and make it. Its a lot of fun.

20. Meagan on September 21, 2015 at 3:08 pm

Look at your cute girls! Cinnamon rolls really are the best! I have fond memories of eating them on Saturday mornings as a little girl.

21. Jennifer on September 21, 2015 at 12:14 pm

Yes! Cinnabon is my favorite cinnamon roll, so I’ll definitely be picking up some of these. Yum!

22. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on September 21, 2015 at 12:14 pm

We love those cinnamon rolls. I make them all the time.