Getting Ready For Fall – Pumpkin Caramel Drizzle Brownies

I enjoying sipping on Folgers®, as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars #FolgersFansfolgers coffee fallWe get excited for the start of fall and our girls just couldn’t wait to get out the Halloween decor. Growing up one of my favorite things to do during holidays was to help decorate the house. It’s something I’ve passed along to my girls and there’s no better way to enjoy fall than to have them help me decorate, creating our own memories and new traditions in the process.

I enjoy a warm cup of coffee, and  watch them explore the decor. Even more so I enjoy flavored coffees like Folgers Gourmet Selections® Caramel Drizzle® which is perfect for fall. It’s that soft, buttery caramel with Folgers Gourmet Selections® Caramel Drizzle® that really lets it take you to a delicious escape. I think caramel is one of my favorite flavors for fall and I enjoy it even more in my cup of coffee. folgers gourmet This time of year we enjoy a lot of baking. One of the traditions passed down to me was baking for the different holidays, it’s another thing that I enjoy doing with my girls. Having them help and be a part of baking together in the kitchen is another one of those things that will create lasting memories.

Brownies are always a favorite and there’s nothing better than a delicious pumpkin brownie. You can’t forget the caramel though, because it’s all about that soft sweet flavor this fall!  Making pumpkin brownies is so simple just add a can of pumpkin and 2 TSP of pumpkin pie spice to your favorite boxed brownie mix. Foldgers Selections Caramel Drizzle (3)After baking allow the brownies to cool so you can easily cut them out with a pumpkin shaped cookie cutter. Foldgers Selections Caramel Drizzle (4)We used a simple white frosting with orange coloring for the frosting. Each brownie is topped with a delicious salted caramel sauce and it’s just a delicious way to start fall.halloween browiesHomemade Salted Caramel Sauce

Ingredients

• 1 cup white sugar
  • 3/4 cups heavy cream
  • 3 TBSP butter (unsalted)
  • 1/4 cup water
  • 1 TSP sea salt

salted caramel sauceDirections

Combine the water and sugar and head over low heat until the sugar dissolves. Put the heat at medium and allow it to come to a boil without stirring. Boil until it becomes a syrup and is a deep brown color. Remove from heat and add in the heavy cream, then add in the butter and salt.

When you are done you can allow it to cool then top the brownies with your delicious salted caramel sauce. Foldgers Selections Caramel Drizzle (5)

I allowed the brownie to set at room temperature for a few hours. This allows the frosting and caramel to become hardened and I like to take a few moments to myself to sit and enjoy a sweet treat with a delicious cup of coffee. As moms it’s so easy to put everyone else first and it’s important that as winter draws near you take the time for yourself. folgers coffeeThere’s something so special about having the house decorated and enjoying seasonal treats that really does make it feel like fall.  salted caramel brownies Folgers® Gourmet Selections are the perfect blends to go with your favorite fall treat. They come in two flavors Caramel Drizzle® ground coffee and Vanilla Biscotti® ground coffee both flavors are deliciously smooth and they’re made from Mountain Grown® beans, the world’s richest and most aromatic. Each cup is the perfect accompaniment to your favorite fall dessert and the vanilla biscotti has hints of fresh baked biscotti, it’s just as warm and delicious as you might imagine. Foldgers Selections Caramel Drizzle (7)You can find more information and other delicious recipes at Folgers.com. Be sure to stay connected socially with Facebook and Twitter.

What are your favorite ways to spend a few moments to yourself and how are you getting ready for fall?

1. lana simanovicki on December 18, 2015 at 2:12 am

these look fantastic im gonna make these

2. Elisabeth on October 29, 2015 at 2:25 pm

My Mom got me into Folger’s Caramel Drizzle, it’s so good!

3. Birdiebee on October 26, 2015 at 11:38 pm

These are awesome. What a great Halloween treat.

4. Julie Wood on October 26, 2015 at 9:36 am

These brownies are amazing and really festive and colorful for Fall. I want to make these and have them out for a dessert for my Halloween party. Thanks for sharing, you sure did a great job on yours!

5. Laura J on October 25, 2015 at 7:16 pm

Oh I love to take my dog for a walk to get a little ME time. 🙂 So peaceful! We are trying to get ready for fall, I am busy planting milkweed seeds for the monarchs in the spring! Need to get them all down before the snow comes!

6. Janet W. on October 25, 2015 at 3:06 am

How festive and delicious these treats are! My family would enjoy eating this special Halloween dessert!

7. Betty B. on October 22, 2015 at 5:59 pm

These look so cute & delicious! The folgers gourmet caramel drizzle sounds amazing!

8. shelly peterson on October 21, 2015 at 1:43 pm

These brownies are super cute and look so good, along with that caramel drizzle coffee.

9. Kate on September 25, 2015 at 12:03 pm

WOW! These looks amazing and so cute! I can’t wait to make these for my co-workers!

10. Stephanie on September 25, 2015 at 12:40 am

Those cookies look absolutely delicious! I bet they’re even better with coffee. Now I’m sitting here drinking mine wishing I had some cookies to go with it!

11. CourtneyLynne on September 24, 2015 at 8:00 pm

Omg these sound not only delicious, but are totally festive! I bet my daughter would love them

12. Stephanie on September 24, 2015 at 7:06 pm

Those brownies look to die for! I love fall and Halloween themed treats! And, oh my gosh, love that coffee name – Caramel Drizzle. Caramel coffee is one of my faves!

13. Wildish Jess on September 24, 2015 at 12:38 pm

I’m not a coffee drinker but I love brownies! lol These are super cute too!

14. Tracey on September 24, 2015 at 6:52 am

Yum! Love the festiveness of these pumpkin shaped brownies. I would love to enjoy one with a big cup of coffee.

15. Jeanine on September 24, 2015 at 6:47 am

Yum! What a great idea… My kids would love these. I’d never think to cut out shapes for brownies. Love it!

16. Michele D on September 24, 2015 at 5:59 am

We love brownies in this house! Oh my gosh they are my downfall. Your recipe looks so yummy!

17. Toni | BoulderLocavore on September 23, 2015 at 8:26 pm

This makes me so happy! What a darling idea and the caramel sauce looks so good too!

18. M on September 23, 2015 at 7:55 pm

I’m ready for fall now! Thanks for sharing! My son is going to love these ideas!

19. Kristi on September 23, 2015 at 7:06 pm

Oh that sounds like a perfect afternoon… a great cup of coffee and some amazing brownies… shaped like pumpkins! Love it!

20. Becca Wilson on September 23, 2015 at 6:53 pm

These are so cute! I never did think about using cutters to make brownies.

21. Valerie on September 23, 2015 at 6:32 pm

These look delicious. They are perfect with a delicious cup of coffee too! Yum!

22. Theresa on September 23, 2015 at 5:12 pm

Mmm! These do look scrumptious! A perfect fall sweet treat!

23. brandy on September 23, 2015 at 4:54 pm

These look too good to eat, seriously cute! I must try to make this for the kiddos. Yumminess.

24. Marcie W. on September 23, 2015 at 4:09 pm

A tasty cup of flavored coffee and scrumptious brownies sound amazing, but the salted caramel drizzle just sends the entire situation into a heavenly overload. I need all of this in my life!

25. Rena McDaniel on September 23, 2015 at 4:01 pm

These look delicious! I’m curious about the coffee. I’m not a coffee drinker, but I love caramel so much I might become one. I definitely have to check it out!

• Liz Mays on September 23, 2015 at 5:12 pm

Same here. That caramel just sounds too good to pass up.

26. Penelope on September 23, 2015 at 2:57 pm

I just adore fall, and all of the wonderful flavors of the season. I definitely need to try these brownies!

27. Crystal on September 23, 2015 at 2:55 pm

I love each and every one of the flavors in your brownie. I can’t wait to gobble up a dozen or so of those with a hot cup of coffee to wash them down.

28. Megan Elford on September 23, 2015 at 2:55 pm

Both the coffee and the brownies look absolutely delicious! I love Folgers, it’s one of my favourite brands!

29. Jenn @ EngineerMommy on September 23, 2015 at 1:39 pm

I love pumpkin and I love brownies, so this sounds absolutely amazing to me! 🙂

30. Debbie on September 23, 2015 at 12:45 pm

Those cookies look so yummy. Love the caramel drizzle over them. Nice finishing touch.

31. Liz Mays on September 23, 2015 at 10:59 am

Yes! I’d love to make some brownies like these. Especially with that delicious coffee to go with them!

32. Pam on September 23, 2015 at 10:06 am

Those look really good. I love the fun pumpkin shape!

33. tammileetips on September 23, 2015 at 9:56 am

I am love to bake in the fall. this sounds like the perfect treat to pair up with a cup of coffee for an afternoon treat.

34. Heather on September 23, 2015 at 9:11 am

Oh those are the cutest pumpkin brownies! We too love the fall season and I like dressing in scarves and boots and layers. I don’t know why! Love those brownies!

35. Jaime Nicole on September 23, 2015 at 8:46 am

These looks amazingly delicious! I am sure the flavor is incredible and I love your table decorations, too. Very festive and delicious – best combination ever!

36. Lisa on September 23, 2015 at 8:15 am

I’m a huge fan of salted caramel anything. And caramel drizzle coffee just sounds amazing. Thanks for the recipe!

37. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on September 23, 2015 at 7:26 am

Those look amazing! I love this time of year. It’s all pumpkin all the time. WOOT!

38. Jessica Harlow on September 23, 2015 at 6:54 am

These little pumpkin brownies are adorable! And, I’m a fanatic about salted caramel so I’m definitely going to try making that sauce! I’m pretty sure I’ll be dipping everything in it. lol

39. Kerri on September 23, 2015 at 5:22 am

What a cute idea to make the brownies into pumpkin shapes. I could try that with my girls. They love to bake together and this is a perfect idea.

40. Alli on September 23, 2015 at 4:32 am

What a great fall treat to enjoy with a cup of coffee! My bunch loves brownies, so I know they would go crazy over these! I wouldn’t mind having one for breakfast.

41. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on September 23, 2015 at 3:13 am

Those sound awesome. I need to make these for my kids.