Get Those Favorite Credit Card Rewards For Paying Bills Now With Plastiq

One thing that I am sure many of us all have in common is paying bills. Whether it’s utility bills, cell phone, credit cards, car payment, rent, every month it comes time to pay those bills. Lucky these days it’s fairly easy to pay bills. I prefer using automated payments, as it’s not worth it to get late payments that cost fees and could impact your credit score.

Most bills require a checking account that ties in your banks routing number and checking account number. This can make it easy because your bill every month would be automatically deducted avoiding a late payment. But for many of us this may mean avoiding those great rewarding credit cards many of us have these days.

I think some people would be surprised at how easy credit card rewards can be to collect. From cash back, points, and miles, there are many benefits to using a major credit card for everyday purchases. Some of the benefits are so great, that many people can pay their expenses, and earn a free vacation or check to cash for using a card that is easy to payoff.

Screen Shot 2015-09-22 at 4.26.10 PM

Plastiq.com is an easy way to pay any bill or invoice with your favorite reward card. Sometimes payments cannot be made with a credit card that accumulates rewards and points, so you miss out. And some cards offer hefty rewards for hefty purchases. Now you can pay rent, your babysitter, school and college tuition, tax bills, and utilities and get those points and rewards you want!

SPECIAL PROMO!!!

Pay a new business and get the 1.5% MasterCard transaction fee for that payment and all other payments scheduled to that business during the promotional period. Hurry ends Wednesday, September 30. See details below.*

Rewards cards usually will let you pay off any balance within weeks of purchases to avoid any interest. So using your credit card to buy gas, groceries, books, music online, all the little things that add up is smart, because you can earn a reward while avoiding fees. Now you can also use it to make those big payments. And of course credit cards provide the convenience of credit, so many times credit can come in handy too.

Screen Shot 2015-09-22 at 4.26.32 PM

No matter the situation, those rewards can usually only be used for smaller purchases and payments. With Plastiq.com, you can use your favorite rewards credit card and pay any bill that comes up and collect those rewards. All you need is the company’s name and funding information and your information to verify your account. Mostly anyone can be paid with your favorite credit card.

Do You Have A Favorite Rewards Card You Like To Use?

* Further Promotional Details:
  • This promotion can apply to multiple new businesses.
  • Payment must be made or scheduled within the promotion timeframe for promotional rate to apply.
  • Deleting a payee during the promotion period may affect your accessibility to the promotional rate.
  • IMPORTANT: Please know that all payments are subject to review and additional information may be requested to complete your transaction.

This is an informative post to share the benefits of Plastiq.com to earn credit card rewards points while paying bills.

1. Mimi "MimiCuteLips" Green on September 30, 2015 at 6:42 pm

I don’t do store cards but my only credit card is a rewards card and I love it.

2. Chantal on September 27, 2015 at 1:37 pm

I do have rewards points on my card but I don’t feel like they are great in comparison to other cards out there. Maybe I should consider switching.

3. lisa @bitesforbabies on September 27, 2015 at 4:23 am

To be honest, I have a ton of rewards cards but never end up using them because I leave them at home when I go shopping, lol!

4. Angie Scheie on September 26, 2015 at 10:04 pm

I haven’t heard of this! Is it like a service that you link your existing cards too, or is it a new card? I need to be better about taking advantage of reward points.

5. Tiany - Social Savvy Mom on September 26, 2015 at 8:52 pm

This is something I wish I would have taken advantage of sooner, rewards!! I never realized how many perks were there.

6. Betsy @ Happily Ever After, Etc. on September 26, 2015 at 7:13 pm

One day I hope to take advantage of some of these programs… right now we have too much debt (car, student loan, wedding ring etc) to even think about a credit card! I hate bills!!

7. lisa on September 26, 2015 at 8:34 am

I have 1 credit card that I have that I love because it earns me points to use later. I don’t like having a lot of cards, so I keep one good one for just in case.

8. Uplifting Families on September 25, 2015 at 10:59 pm

I stay away from the plastic even if it has rewards. I know it is important to have credit, which I do, just thus type.

9. Britni on September 25, 2015 at 4:08 pm

I love getting credit card rewards! I know some of my utilities can’t be paid with a credit card, I will have to look into this. I am all for earning more rewards!

10. Chrystal | Nevermore Lane on September 25, 2015 at 3:31 pm

I have some cards with cash back rewards. Then I have some store card rewards. Every little bit helps.

11. Ann Bacciaglia on September 25, 2015 at 12:55 pm

I love earning rewards for using my cards. This sounds fantastic. I will have to check it out.

12. Jeanine on September 25, 2015 at 11:01 am

Well this sounds pretty fabulous. I wish stuff like this was here in Canada sounds like a great way to go.

13. Melissa on September 25, 2015 at 10:25 am

At first we were skeptical of all of the rewards everyone offered but now we take full advantage. We get gift cards and money back all of the time now.

14. Crystal & Comp on September 25, 2015 at 9:31 am

Credit card rewards seem to be offered by merchants less and less these days. That said, I have a friend who pays for most of their family vacations using their credit card rewards. Love this!

15. Ourfamilyworld on September 25, 2015 at 6:35 am

I love the rewards system. I get to us my points for future purchases.

16. Nikki on September 25, 2015 at 5:08 am

We don’t have any credit cards but sometimes I wanna experience how to use it. But I think it’s much better to use and budget cash than credit card.

17. rika on September 24, 2015 at 11:22 pm

I love credit card and i don’t use cash. I manage my money really well and use credit card to earn rewards..

18. Annemarie LeBlanc on September 24, 2015 at 9:35 pm

I love rewards cards because the points you earn can be used for purchases later on. I will check out this new program and see if it would give good rewards too.

19. Chubskulit Rose on September 24, 2015 at 8:03 pm

We only have one credit card that we use for gas and grocery purchases. We pay it off as sonn as the charges posted. We get cash back and we don’t get interest.

20. Jeanette on September 24, 2015 at 6:22 pm

Never heard of this program and I really need a reward program for travel. This would be perfect, I will have to check into it.

21. ricci on September 24, 2015 at 5:58 pm

My credit card has travel rewards and I love it!! I use it towards flights and hotels.

22. Mistee Dawn on September 24, 2015 at 5:57 pm

Awesome, I love getting rewards when I use my credit card! This sounds like a great service! Thanks!

23. Liz Mays on September 24, 2015 at 4:25 pm

It sounds like it could really help with keeping scheduled payments organized. This looks like a cool service.

24. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on September 24, 2015 at 4:19 pm

This sounds like an awesome rewards program. I will definitely look into it!

25. Melissa on September 24, 2015 at 3:19 pm

We have a Bank of America card we like to use because we get rewards towards baseball tickets. I also like the cards with cash back bonuses.

26. Amanda on September 24, 2015 at 3:00 pm

This sounds like an interesting program. We use just one credit card because of the cash back it provides and its strong security aspects.

27. Jenn on September 24, 2015 at 2:51 pm

Interesting! I have never heard of this program before! I love getting rewards so I’ll have to look into it!

28. Alli on September 24, 2015 at 2:26 pm

I do have a few reward cards that I frequently use. I need all the rewards I can get when it comes to paying bills.

29. Dina on September 24, 2015 at 2:22 pm

I use my rewards card to get gas all the time. It’s just so convenient!