Easy Tips For Spending Time With Your Dog

I’m serving my dog CESAR® home delights™ with our dog Marley as part of a sponsored series with Socialstars. #CesarHomeDelightsmarleyWe live such a busy lifestyle. Between work, home, three kids and two dogs it feels like sometimes we never stop going, going, going. Our girls love spending time with our dogs, but as for myself it’s a little harder to find the time to make it happen. One of the easiest ways I like to spend time with our dogs is by spending time together as a family. We enjoy going on hikes and to the park so we often take our pets with us. marley park play3 Easy Tips For Spending Time With Your Dog

1. Make The Time – You don’t need a lot of extra time to make time for your dog. Talk to your dog while you’re doing chores around the house. If you’re making dinner be sure to practice tricks like  At night when you go to watch your favorite TV show, be sure to sit your pooch down for a little relaxing and petting.
  2. Get Outside – It’s fun for your dog and fun for the entire family to get outside and have some fun. Head to the park, let your dog run around, allow your children to get out and play too. Be sure to give your dog plenty of extra attention reinforcing behaviors that follow your rules.
  3. Give Them Treats – I don’t see anything wrong in rewarding a good dog with a new bone or treat. Our dogs like delicious foods like CESAR® Home Delights™, after a long day of play they’ll be happy with  what he’s always wanted: your dinner.

cesar home delightsFeeding your dog well is one of the best ways to spend time with him and show him just how much you care. Marley can’t get enough of CESAR® Home Delights™ because they really do look and taste great! CESAR® Home Delights™This premium wet dog food does look like human food so your dog thinks you’re really spoiling him. For Marley that means I get to spend a little more time with him knowing that we don’t get a lot of time together. marleyMarley is bright. He is also very picky about his food. For our family feeding him CESAR® Home Delights™ lets him feel spoiled and lets us feel happy that he thinks he is getting dinner! Once he’s done eating he’s ready to get out and play, I think one thing our whole family enjoys is just seeing him happy and healthy and running around! marley runningCheck out Cesar on Facebook and Twitter for more tips and ideas for pet and food ideas.

I’d love to know, what’s your favorite way to spend time with your dog?

®/™Trademarks of © Mars, Incorporated 2015

1. dawn on October 1, 2015 at 6:45 am

You dog is adorable. You captured some really amazing shots and he looks so happy. I love this.

2. Ourfamilyworld on September 30, 2015 at 8:03 am

I love taking my dogs to long walks. They love it when I take them.

3. Scarlet on September 30, 2015 at 6:23 am

He looks like one happy doggy! You are right. Getting outside with your dog is one great benefit of having a dog- they make you do it even when you feel too lazy!

4. Mistee Dawn on September 30, 2015 at 1:22 am

Awww, your dog is so cute. I don;t have a dog. I have two kitties! But I love to spend time with my sister’s pit bull!

5. Jennifer Mitchell on September 29, 2015 at 10:00 pm

Marley is such a cutie! We love taking our dogs to the park and running with them; and, of course, feeding them treats!

6. Sabrina @ Dinner, then Dessert on September 29, 2015 at 8:46 pm

Dogs really need the opportunity to get out and stretch their legs and run off their energy! It’s important to take the time to go out with them and get them some exercise!

7. Dawn on September 29, 2015 at 8:07 pm

Getting outside is always a good idea. Our dogs love playing in the grass.

8. Liz Mays on September 29, 2015 at 7:56 pm

Aww! These are great ways to spend time with the pups. Those Cesar home delights make them so happy too!

9. gingermommyrants on September 29, 2015 at 7:12 pm

These are great tips for spending time with your dog. I love teaching new tricks. It is always so rewarding when they finally learn it.

10. Ann Bacciaglia on September 29, 2015 at 7:10 pm

My Sister has two little dogs that love Cesar Home Delights. She likes to set up agility courses for the dogs to run. They love it.

11. Brett Martin on September 29, 2015 at 6:02 pm

We actually just got a new dog today! I cannot wait to just take him for a walk!

12. Kelly Hutchinson on September 29, 2015 at 6:00 pm

I love to get down on the floor and wrestle with them. Afterwards, I love to give them their favorite treats.

13. Stacie on September 29, 2015 at 5:20 pm

These are great tips. Dogs are another member of the family and we should make the time to spend with them.

14. Melissa @ Sippy Cup Mom on September 29, 2015 at 4:08 pm

We have a lab mix named Zoey who is 8! She loves licking the kids, chewing bones, snuggling, running around in the backyard, and of course taking long walks!

15. Lisa on September 29, 2015 at 3:43 pm

We love walks and games of fetch with Mr. Cooper. We don’t have a dog park here yet though but hoping they open one soon!

16. Jeanine on September 29, 2015 at 2:54 pm

I love taking my dogs for long walks, and to the park. Especially when it’s just me and my 3 pups. They are my world. So I enjoy doing this often with them!

17. Seattle Travel Blogger on September 29, 2015 at 11:54 am

We love to go for walks with our dog, Honey. Since she is a beagle, she loves sniffing new places and meeting dogs along the way.

18. Jeanette on September 29, 2015 at 10:20 am

That last picture of the mid run of your drop is SO cute. He looks happy! I have never tried Cesar with my dog. I bet he would have loved it!

19. Jennifer on September 29, 2015 at 7:39 am

I love hanging out with my dogs. They’re really my four legged kids. I might have to pick up some Cesar for them as a treat.

20. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on September 29, 2015 at 2:42 am

Loving your tips! My dog is my buddy. He hangs out with me all day when the kids are at school.