Baking Up Memories With Martha White®

martha wrightThe best thing about baking as a family is getting to spend time with our children. Put on some music, do a little dancing and create some memories together in the kitchen. With my little ones baking is quite simple, I like to keep things easy and fun for them. Martha White®  wants to celebrate that same tradition of music and memories in the kitchen. We are happy to partner with Martha White® on this post.

Right now in a partnership with Martha White® and the Country Music Association you can enter to win one of four grand prizes that include a trip for 2 to Nashville and tickets to the CMA Awards. You can also find delicious recipes and other fun ideas for getting creative in the kitchen.martha wright bakingFor our girls making Martha White® muffins for our busy school morning is a lot of fun. They bake in only 15 minutes and are easy enough for the kids to make themselves. I like that they are easy enough that I can make them in the morning so they can be easily enjoyed before our girls head off to school. martha wright muffinsServe alongside your breakfast favorites and there’s a great start to any day. Our girls love knowing they helped make something and it’s just another great way to spend time together. We like making mini muffins, they’re perfect little pop-able treats that fit right in their little hands. sweet potato muffins

Be sure to check out delicious recipes and fun ideas from Martha White®  and enter to win. You have until September 30th to enter so head on over!

I’d love to know what are your favorite things to bake with your children?

1. Bianca Munoz on October 6, 2015 at 12:02 pm

I know my husband would love to make these for the kids! 🙂 Thank you for sharing, they look great! 🙂

2. Sarah L on September 18, 2015 at 9:02 pm

It’s great to have kids learn to help in the kitchen. They appreciate it much more.

3. Mary Beth Elderton on September 18, 2015 at 4:51 am

I have always loved Martha White mixes!

4. Cynthia on September 16, 2015 at 7:23 pm

I love Martha White. I have not seen the Sweet Potato Muffin mix in my local stores. I’ll have to check again or try to buy off Amazon!

5. Gabriel on September 11, 2015 at 3:40 am

Sweet potato muffin is a good idea. Great way to have a treat that isn’t a total sugar bomb.

6. Yona Williams on September 10, 2015 at 2:55 pm

I’ve never had a Sweet potato muffin before…that sounds really tasty! I wouldn’t mind trying that mix out.

7. Nickida on September 10, 2015 at 8:31 am

These look so delicious. I love baking and sometimes using short cuts are even better.

8. DJ on September 10, 2015 at 5:55 am

These bring back memories of baking with my mom and grandmother when I was a kid.

9. HilLesha on September 10, 2015 at 12:24 am

I remember this brand when I was a child. Their blueberry muffins were my favorite! 🙂

10. Uplifting Families on September 9, 2015 at 9:07 pm

I need to teach my youngest son how to make muffins. I have some mix in the pantry so maybe we will do this tomorrow.

11. Ann Bacciaglia on September 9, 2015 at 7:54 pm

I am always looking for new gluten free products. This looks like it would be delicious. I will have to pick some up to make.

12. lisa @bitesforbabies on September 9, 2015 at 5:31 pm

I love Martha Stewart…and I love cooking! My 4 and 2 year old love getting in the kitchen and cooking with me!

13. aaronica (the crunchy mommy) on September 9, 2015 at 4:27 pm

these are the cheapest and my favorite ones to make. i loooooooove these!!!

14. Jeanine on September 9, 2015 at 3:20 pm

I love baking brownies, muffins and cookie with my kiddos. They love helping too. These look great!

15. Shaney Vijendranath on September 9, 2015 at 2:12 pm

My daughter loves helping in the kitchen. I try to bake with her at least once a week. Thanks for introducing me to the brand.

16. Jenni E. {Sweet Pennies from Heaven} on September 9, 2015 at 11:35 am

Always been a big Martha White fan here! I’ve yet to try those Sweet Potato muffins. They look DELISH!!!

17. Lynndee on September 9, 2015 at 10:08 am

You’ve got such adorable bakers. 🙂 My sweet tooth is telling me that I need to make some of those muffins soon. Bet it’s yummy!

18. Ron on September 9, 2015 at 8:35 am

Awesome baking memories indeed! Will try to look up for this product at our local store too!

19. Dina on September 9, 2015 at 8:01 am

my girl helps me in the kitchen all the time. I think I may ask them to make dinner tonight. They are learning to cook and doing great!

20. Annemarie LeBlanc on September 9, 2015 at 5:06 am

Its my mom who is a guru in baking. I wish I could at least have some of her talent. Oh well, my kids do get to eat a lot of her creations. I’d print her a copy of your recipe so she can bake this too.

21. rika on September 8, 2015 at 11:24 pm

I never seen this product in my area. I am going to check it out tomorrow. Sounds like a great product. I can’t wait to try the sweet potato muffin

22. shelly peterson on September 8, 2015 at 11:16 pm

We love making muffins. I would love to try the sweet potato muffin mix.

23. Julie (xfallenmoon) on September 8, 2015 at 7:53 pm

Kids love to help in the kitchen and I love cooking with mine. We all make a mess together, enjoy delicious recipes, and clean up together. Fun game!

24. Dogvills on September 8, 2015 at 6:39 pm

My girls love to help, too when I’m baking. I haven’t tried the Martha White products, yet. I will look for this the next time I go to the grocery store.

25. Liz Mays on September 8, 2015 at 6:29 pm

Baking is always a fun way to bond with your kids. Delicious treats like this are perfect for it!

26. Chubskulit Rose on September 8, 2015 at 6:23 pm

It is so nice when our little one shows interest in the kitchen. It makes the goodies even better!

27. Mistee Dawn on September 8, 2015 at 5:38 pm

Sounds like Martha White has some great products. I love cooking with my daughter and she would love these!

28. Jeanette on September 8, 2015 at 4:32 pm

I love those! We try to make stuff with the kiddo all the time. The more memories I can make the better. I love your kiddos! They are adorable!

29. Janet W. on September 8, 2015 at 4:10 pm

I think my grandson would like the sweet potato muffins! He can’t get enough of sweet potatoes!

30. Diana Villa on September 8, 2015 at 2:58 pm

I never heard of this brand before but we sure love cooking together, I have to check it out. Thanks! 😀

31. lisa on September 8, 2015 at 2:38 pm

These look like great mixes for the kids to help make. They also look so delicious. I will have to pick up a couple for the house.

32. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on September 8, 2015 at 1:21 pm

Martha White mixes are great! I’ve used several different ones, and they’re always tasty and have a great texture.

33. Jenn on September 8, 2015 at 1:14 pm

MArtha White must be an American company! I have never heard of them! It sounds like a great option for Gluten Free. Next time I’m in that neck of the woods I’ll have to pic it up!

34. Alli on September 8, 2015 at 12:27 pm

I love Martha White muffin mixes. And the fact that they bake up so quickly AND they are so delicious. I like to keep my pantry stocked with these mixes.

35. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on September 8, 2015 at 11:42 am

My kids love helping out in the kitchen, too! I have never heard of Martha White – it sounds great 🙂