Simple Ways Busy Moms Can Stay Active

Fruttare Coconut Frozen Bar Treat (2)
I have found that staying active through the summer heat here in California to be quite difficult. I set out for workouts a lot earlier in the day, I look for ways to exercise inside and lets be honest just chasing my kids around in this heat pretty much feels like a workout.

I enjoy staying busy and active and I know that when I do the things I enjoy doing like running I am a much happier person and a better mom to my girls. With school starting for our girls last week I’ve had extra time to set out a schedule and really dedicate more time to being active. Local running trails with plenty of shade seem to be just the right fit with the hot California sun.
4 Simple Ways Busy Moms Can Stay Active

1. Make A Plan – Make a schedule, plan ahead, set out your shoes and anything you will need for your workout so you’re ready to head out the door.
  2. Keep It Easy – If it’s still hot like it is here in California I like to keep it easy. Work on pace times in the shade, head to a local pool, lift weights, find what works for you and have fun!
  3. Make It Fun – Find an indoor dance class or head out for a walk/run with friends staying active and having fun will make it easy.
  4. Stay Refreshed – I always keep plenty of water around for when I am very active after workouts it’s nice to cool down and feel refreshed. Fruttare® fruit bars, made with real fruit are a delicious way to feel refreshed after a workout.

Fruttare Coconut Frozen Bar Treat (3)
I have a thing for coconut, whether it’s in a smoothie or on a treat I think coconut is just such a refreshing way to recharge. The Fruttare® Coconut and Milk are my favorite Fruttare® fruit bar. Fruttare® fruit bars are made with the great-tasting fruit that comes from places we know and trust. Fruttare® currently sources sustainably farmed strawberries, coconuts, bananas, and limes so I can feel good about their products. Even better because Fruttare® fruit bars are a delicious snack for our active kids too. Fruttare Coconut Frozen Bar Treat (4)
I have to say my favorite part of the Fruttare® fruit bars are the real chunks of fruit throughout. It felt like more than just a frozen fruit bar, it’s a delicious and seriously refreshing way to enjoy my busy day. Fruttare Coconut Frozen Bar Treat (5)
It’s still summer and there’s still time to enjoy yourself. Fruttare® fruit bars are a simple way I find time to enjoy myself. You can get coupons and learn more on their website. You can also stay connected socially with @Fruttare on Twitter and Fruttare on Facebook.

What are your favorite ways to stay active?

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

1. shelly peterson on September 14, 2015 at 3:14 pm

These are great tips. I try to walk daily. The Fruttare fruit bars look good, I love coconut.

2. DJ on September 13, 2015 at 7:53 am

I love hitting the treadmill and also riding my bike. I try to stay active and workout almost everyday.

3. Shelley Zurek on August 18, 2015 at 7:56 pm

I love the idea of Fruiare having the fruit throughout. I bet these taste really fresh and you can’t ignore how good they are for you!

4. Amy Desrosiers on August 18, 2015 at 9:20 am

I try to stay active by taking walks after dinner. Right now it is really hot out but it helps release my stresses.

5. Mistee Dawn on August 18, 2015 at 7:00 am

I try to walk a lot. We try to be active at least one hour every day. Thanks for the great tips.

6. Dogvills on August 18, 2015 at 6:47 am

I’m a great fan of coconut, too and I love using coconut milk in my cooking.

7. Amber Edwards on August 17, 2015 at 9:25 pm

As I come close to my due date with this baby, I have had to cut my activity down a lot. And I have noticed it really affects my moods and mental state. I miss my daily walks, but they put me into contractions, so Doctor said no more. 🙁 I look forward to getting them back in after baby is born. But man, I could sure go for a Fruittaire bar instead! 🙂

8. Lisa on August 17, 2015 at 7:52 pm

I have to keep it fun or I lose interest lol! With a snack like that after my workout, I’d surely get through it!

9. Tammy Roy on August 17, 2015 at 7:48 pm

These are great ways to stay active. I love Fruttare bars are the best. I love the cherry flavor.

10. Elizabeth Lampman on August 17, 2015 at 7:46 pm

Our family goes for a walk everyday after supper. It is a great time to talk with the kids and get some exercise at the same time.

11. Ann Bacciaglia on August 17, 2015 at 7:45 pm

This year i have been enjoying the pool. I try to go in for at least an hour everyday. Chasing after kids is a great workout.

12. Scarlet on August 17, 2015 at 7:10 pm

I love Futtarre. Such a delicious and easy treat.

13. Autumn @Mamachallenge on August 17, 2015 at 7:06 pm

Those are great tips! I try to work out every day, but that doesn’t seem to happen like it is supposed to.

14. Shauna on August 17, 2015 at 6:50 pm

Well, I try to jog or walk at least 4 days a week and enjoy swimming. Sometimes, if I have been lazy, I skip the seat at Little Mans soccer practice and instead take the time to walk around the field.

15. Jeanette on August 17, 2015 at 4:33 pm

I was doing karate for a while, but now I have decided to go to the gym again. I need to get this butt back in gear and exercise!

16. Dawn on August 17, 2015 at 2:35 pm

These are great tips. I should do anything to be more active. I’ve been very slack lately.

17. Jennifer on August 17, 2015 at 2:28 pm

I’m a busy mom of three fur babies. I stay active by playing catch with my babies!

18. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on August 17, 2015 at 1:22 pm

I workout every single day. I always make time for myself to workout.