Recharge and Refresh Your Day with Zarbee’s Vitamin Drink Mixes

brooklin kristin summer play
I am a busy mom of three girls, some days I have to really make time for myself. When our life gets really busy I seem to start to put off the things I enjoy doing. I know that as a mom I need to stay healthy and active and I know that to take care of my family I have to take care of myself too. This is a post that is written in partnership with Zarbee’s.

Zarbee’s Vitamin Drink Mixes are a delicious way to be sure I am getting everything I need to stay healthy. With formulas like an Antioxidant Support with Honey Supplement, Multivitamin with Antioxidant Supplement, Multivitamin with Prebiotic Supplement, Immune Support Supplement, Invigorating Blend Supplement, and a Calming Blend that features chamomile. Each of these Zarbee’s Vitamin Drink Mixes are great for my busy and active lifestyle.
Zarbee's Naturals Multivitamin Drink Mix Serve Hot or ColdZarbee’s Vitamin Drink Mixes easily dissolve in water which means they’re great for moms on the go. Zarbee's Naturals Multivitamin Drink Mixed Berry
I like to take the Multivitamin with Antioxidant Supplement while on my early morning runs. I can easily get 12 essential vitamins and antioxidants plus selenium in one refreshing supplement blend. Zarbee's Naturals Multivitamin Drink Mix With Cold Water
I like that I can take it on the go. It’s an easier way to get my daily vitamins and since Zarbee’s Vitamin Drink Mixes also taste great I know I’m making a healthier choice in drinks.

I am a big green tea drinker. I don’t drink coffee or energy drinks but I really enjoy green tea. The Invigorating Blend Supplement Zarbee’s Vitamin Drink Mix is one of my favorites for workouts. Need a pick-me-up? You can easily make a hot or cold drink featuring our handpicked blend of green tea and ginger root. Sweetened with honey and organic coconut sugar, it delivers B-vitamins for energy metabolism and promotes alertness. It’s a must for my gym bag! Zarbee's Multivitamin Energy Drink Workout
Find the complete line of Zarbee’s Vitamin Drink Mixes at a Target near you and save $4.00 off a box.

What are your favorite ways to refresh and recharge?

1. Janet W. on September 10, 2015 at 8:21 am

I’ve seen this before but never tried it! I’d like to try the Multivitamin with Antioxidant Supplement and I love how easily it dissolves.

2. Chasing Joy on August 31, 2015 at 6:02 pm

I will look for Zarbee’s the next time I’m in Target. I take a multi vitamin but I like the idea of the antioxidants too.

3. Tammy on August 31, 2015 at 6:10 am

I was so glad I came up on your post. I don’t drink coffee anymore and was having trouble taking vitamin pills because they were upsetting my tummy. This may be the perfect solution for me since I drink so much water. Thanks for sharing

4. HilLesha on August 30, 2015 at 8:25 pm

I love the packaging! I will definitely be on the lookout for the Zarbee’s Vitamin Drink Mixes.

5. Yona Williams on August 30, 2015 at 6:57 pm

Oh cool…I am excited to hear of these Zarbee’s drink mixes. I am a fan of water enhancers, and I would love to try some that offer health benefits.

6. Chrystal | YUM eating on August 30, 2015 at 4:47 pm

I have never seen or heard of zarbees. Sounds interesting. Seems like they have just about anything you can add to your water these days.

7. Carin Kilby Clark on August 30, 2015 at 3:05 pm

Looks like a really great option for keeping hydrated and getting needed vitamins. I’ll definitely have to try this out.

8. Debbie on August 30, 2015 at 10:18 am

Will have to get some of these. Looks tasty.

9. Lynndee on August 30, 2015 at 9:26 am

To refresh, I usually just grab me a glass of water. This is the first time that I’ve heard of that. I love the fact that it has antioxidants. I will check that out.

10. Chubskulit Rose on August 29, 2015 at 7:44 pm

This would be great after a long walk or even after school. I have not tried it so I mi-ght get some to try.

11. Felicita Moncada on August 29, 2015 at 7:30 pm

I’ve used Zarbee’s but have seen these vitamin drink mix. I love this! Now that it is back to school season, these are a must!

12. Rachelle on August 29, 2015 at 6:32 pm

These would perfect for me for after the gym! I’m always looking for ways to recharge after a good work out!

13. Jaime on August 29, 2015 at 3:18 pm

We love Zarbee’s! I haven’t heard of this product yet, so thanks for the info!

14. Jessica (Savory Experiments) on August 29, 2015 at 3:13 pm

I haven’t heard of Zarbee’s, but I’ll surely keep my eye out. We are all about flavored watered and staying healthy.

15. Crystal on August 29, 2015 at 11:39 am

I love the Zarbees line of cold medicine, but I haven’t tried these yet. I need to go grab some. They sound awesome.

16. Theresa on August 29, 2015 at 9:30 am

These do sound perfect to keep in my gym back. I lose so much during my workouts, it would be a great way to replenish while rehydrating!

17. Jeanine on August 29, 2015 at 8:34 am

I have never heard of zarbees before. They sound great. They look and sound delicious. I may have to give them a try.

18. Rebecca Swenor on August 29, 2015 at 8:01 am

These Zarbees vitamin drink mixes sound like something I would love to try. I drink a lot of water and this would make a great add on to the water I drink. I love that they taste good and are good for you. Thanks for sharing.

19. Melissa on August 29, 2015 at 7:54 am

We love Zarbees! We will have to check these out for sure!

20. Annemarie LeBlanc on August 29, 2015 at 7:15 am

Great that they have these vitamin mixes in powder form. It makes it easier for us to get that vitamin boost anywhere there is cold water available.

21. Marcie W. on August 29, 2015 at 6:25 am

i need to see if these are approved for children. With my kids back in school I would love for them to try the immunity support mix. I want to keep those germs away for as long as possible.

• Chrystal | YUM eating on August 30, 2015 at 5:19 pm

We could use some immune mix too. I have pill form, but if I can put it in water, even better.

22. Alli on August 29, 2015 at 4:36 am

This looks like an easy way to get the daily vitamins we need. I’m awful about taking pills, but I drink water constantly and this would be so simple to do.

23. Ann Bacciaglia on August 28, 2015 at 8:25 pm

I would love to try these drink mixes. I am trying to drink more water but i do not like plain water. I am going to pick some of these up.

24. Kristi on August 28, 2015 at 6:57 pm

School starts soon and this sounds like a great beverage that I will probably need to keep me awake during the day!

25. vanessa: briteandbubbly on August 28, 2015 at 6:33 pm

Those look great. I’d never heard of this before, but it sounds like just what I need since I’m trying to get healthier.

26. Cia | CiaSays.com on August 28, 2015 at 3:53 pm

As weird as this sounds, I became a fan of this product as soon as you showed that its a powder you can place in your water bottles versus purchasing it already prepared. Very cool!

27. Melissa Pezza on August 28, 2015 at 2:16 pm

This sounds great! I do a lot of running, so staying hydrated and getting a little extra vitamins in me is a great thing.

28. Catherine S on August 28, 2015 at 12:55 pm

These sound like a great product. I will look into this I need to take more vitamins.