End of Summer Travel Made Easy with Juicy Juice

We partnered with Juicy Juice on some end of summer fun, all opinions are our own. traveling with kids
It’s still hot and here in California it’s still very much still summer. One thing we enjoy doing as a family is traveling. Whether taking long trips to far away places or hoping in the car for a local staycation. Living in southern California it’s so easy to get away and there’s so many things to do so we like to get out and spend time together! Just last weekend we went hiking in Palm Springs and stayed a night there to enjoy the pool.

It’s during our simple weekend trips that our girls get to explore and learn and we really get to spend quality time together.
palm spring trip aug 2015
I like to stay prepared with travel essentials like swimming gear, sunblock, snacks and drinks. Bringing our own supplies help our family eat healthier because we’re not making unhealthy fast food choices. It’s nice to have things on hand while traveling for the kids. As a parents this keeps the trip stress free for them and for us too.

Quick and easy you can take Juicy Juice easily on the go easily wherever you go. Bursting with sweet flavor, Juicy Juice 100% juice is an excellent source of vitamin C. There’s no added sugars and they come in many delicious varieties that kids love.

We often stay at places that serve a hot breakfast. It’s nice to have Juicy Juice already cold in our room when our girls go to eat. Juicy Juice Apple Kids Pool Snack Idea (2)I also think Juicy Juice juice boxes are great to serve cold poolside and give kids that break they need to refuel for more play!
Juicy Juice Apple Kids Pool Snack Idea (1)
The best thing about taking trips as a family is making memories and spending time together as a family. mia pool
We had so much fun swimming in the pool and when our girls needed a snack break they could easily sit down and enjoy a Juicy Juice juice box. Juicy Juice Apple Kids Pool Snack Idea (3)Keeping around your own snacks is the easiest way to keep the kids happy and everyone having fun. Whether you’re traveling far from home or just running errands one afternoon. Juicy Juice Apple Kids Pool Snack Idea (4)Right now you can enter to win  in the Juicy Makeover Instant Win Game now at www.juicymakeovergame.com You could ‪#‎win‬ prizes including a $2,500 shopping spree or a zulily gift card there’s $25,000 in great prizes available!juicy juice gameAlso be sure to check out all the other creative activities, tips and recipes from Juicy Juice.

What are your best tips for keeping everyone happy while traveling?

1. Betsy Rubendall Barnes on September 18, 2015 at 1:19 pm

When my son was growing up, we used to bring a cooler when long or short road trips. I kept fresh fruit, veggies, dip, cheese, and drinks. It really helped save time and money and everyone had their favorite snacks 🙂

2. shelly peterson on September 1, 2015 at 9:52 am

The kids love Juicy Juice. While traveling you better have lots of snacks and toys/games/books for entertaining.

3. Krystal on August 31, 2015 at 1:55 pm

My toddler basically ONLY drinks apple juice so this is a regular buy for us. I can’t believe it is the end of summer!

4. Debbie L. on August 25, 2015 at 4:25 am

Juicy Juice is a great drink. The kids love it – perfect for road trips.

5. Katie Reed on August 24, 2015 at 8:53 pm

Snacks and drinks are what keep everyone sane when we go on a trip. I always keep a small cooler filled in the car for road trips. Juicy Juice boxes are usually in the cooler!

6. Anne - Mommy Has to Work on August 24, 2015 at 1:21 pm

Snacks and activities are always to good to keep the kids happy! We did not do a lot of traveling this year but we will next summer.

7. Rosey on August 24, 2015 at 9:59 am

I didn’t know Juicy Juice came in boxes. Cool. We already buy the jars, we’d buy these too.

8. Kristi on August 24, 2015 at 7:14 am

I love convenient foods while on the go! My travel tip is books… lots of books and fun travel games.

9. Jeannette on August 24, 2015 at 5:21 am

Both of my boys love Juicy Juice! My littlest really fell in love with it the summer and now we’re making it part of his lunchbox. There is just something about kids and juice boxes that is magical.

10. Pam on August 23, 2015 at 3:25 pm

My kids were obsessed with juice pouches when they were little. We used to take them in the cooler whenever we traveled.

11. Melanie - Que Means What on August 23, 2015 at 3:23 pm

These are so convenient. I also have a child with food allergies so I greatly appreciate the items that he can have that are convenient. I agree 100 % that snacks and drinks are always handy for traveling.

12. Ty on August 23, 2015 at 3:03 pm

When my kids were younger they use to love juicy juice. I totally love the look of those juice boxes.

13. Ora Lee Gurr on August 23, 2015 at 2:53 pm

Hubby always packed an apple Juicy Juice in Mary’s lunchbox when she was little. I see the box has changed, and appreciate that the flavor is the same – delicious and healthy. Short summer vacations are fun. It looks like your kids are building some great memories.

14. Debbie on August 23, 2015 at 2:03 pm

Family time is always good. Like those new boxes.

15. Catherine S on August 23, 2015 at 12:56 pm

It looks like you are having a great summer. Juicy Juice is great when you are on the road and at home.

16. Kate K (My Mommy Brain) on August 23, 2015 at 11:01 am

I don’t buy a lot of juice, but when we travel I always buy Juicy Juice juice boxes because it’s 100% juice.

17. melisasource on August 23, 2015 at 10:51 am

Looks like you all had a great time! My kids love Juicy Juice for traveling too!

18. Toni | BoulderLocavore on August 23, 2015 at 8:36 am

it’s still hot in Colorado and due to our altitude we have to be very careful about staying hydrated. I think people forget, just because you are at a pool doesn’t mean you don’t need to keep those fluids going. Great idea!

19. Laura Gregory on August 23, 2015 at 5:23 am

Gosh…that’s all I use to give my boys when they were younger. Even today they will suck one down. Refreshing and easy

20. Mama to 5 BLessings on August 22, 2015 at 8:34 pm

I love the new look of the boxes! My kids love Juicy Juice, they are so convenient for on the go!

21. Terry on August 22, 2015 at 5:29 pm

Even I could drink these Juicy Juices. I don’t use cane sugar and I see these have no added sugars.

22. David on August 22, 2015 at 8:31 am

I love Juicy Juice products because the kids view them as a treat even though they are healthy.