Easy Snacks For Active Moms #FeelGooder

Advil running
I like staying busy and active. In fact it how I relax and give myself time. Whether running or in a group class I know that being active makes me a happier person, a better mom and I am better able to tackle the stresses in my day.

One thing I struggle a lot with being so busy is making sure I am eating right. I am even more committing to working on my diet and giving my body the things it needs to stay fueled. When I snack good I know I will feel good and that’s why I like products like ZonePerfect’s newly formulated nutrition bar called Perfectly Simple.Zone Perfect Perfectly Simple Bars
There are also delicious varieties of Perfectly Simple bars like Almond Toffee Crunch, Bing Cherry & Almond, Oatmeal Chocolate Chunk, Roasted Cashew & Dark Chocolate.
Zone Perfect Perfectly Simple Bars Workout GearBeing so hot here in southern California it’s often hard to get outside for a run. With temperatures over 100 degrees this last month I have found myself more and more at the gym. I have to be sure I am prepared for workouts and I know if I’m heading to the gym for two hours I need a snack between meals.  Perfectly Simple bars offer me that easy and healthy snack I need to stay fueled while being active.

SAVE BIG!

Right now you can save with this $1.00 off savings offer from ZonePerfect! You can learn more about Perfectly Simple on the website.

What are some of your favorite snacks?

1. Yona Williams on August 28, 2015 at 11:33 am

I would love to try the Bing Cherry & Almond flavor of these. That’s a cool gif of you running!

2. Nickida on August 27, 2015 at 7:19 am

I love these bars. I always get them for snacks for my husband. Such a healthy option.

3. up run for life on August 26, 2015 at 10:58 pm

I haven’t seen these snacks before today. I will have to give them a try. I need some more protein packed snacks.

4. Angela on August 26, 2015 at 5:46 pm

This sounds like a really good post run snack. I’ll have to try them out.

5. Ann Bacciaglia on August 26, 2015 at 2:04 pm

These sound like delicious snacks. I always keep a few bars in my bag for snacks.

6. Angela Weight on August 26, 2015 at 11:54 am

These sound great. And easy! I coould totally go for the oatmeal chocolate chunk.

7. Ashleigh Walls on August 26, 2015 at 11:52 am

I know that I’ve been in and out with trying to get out and get active. Some days have just been sooooo hot, thank goodness for inside workouts. Snack bars are always a fave to have on hand.

8. Mimi "MimiCuteLips" Green on August 26, 2015 at 8:28 am

Its been pretty hot here in the DC area as well. Easy snacks are a must especially went working out. I’ve not heard of this brand, but the cherry almond sounds really good.

9. Michele D on August 26, 2015 at 7:04 am

These protein bars look mighty good. Going to give them a try.

10. Mykidsguide on August 26, 2015 at 6:16 am

Sounds delicious! I have not tried these bars, yet, but I would definitely look for this next time.

11. Valerie on August 26, 2015 at 5:21 am

I am always looking for a healthy snack to keep me going during the day. I will have to look for these!

12. Chubskulit Rose on August 26, 2015 at 4:18 am

Over here in my neck of the woods, the weather feels like Fall already. This energy bars looks perfect for snacking after or before a good run or jog.

13. rika on August 25, 2015 at 10:59 pm

i love protein bar but never tried this brand before. i usually look for less in sugar and high in protein bars.

14. Felicita Moncada on August 25, 2015 at 7:22 pm

Love these! I take a bar everyday to work. It keeps me full plus gives me the nutrients I need for energy! Definitely going to look for these!

15. Jeanette on August 25, 2015 at 4:18 pm

I am just starting up a new exercise routine and I need something like this to keep me on track! Sending hubby to go find these.

16. lisa on August 25, 2015 at 4:04 pm

I really like these protein bars. They actually taste good and fill me up for a while.

17. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on August 25, 2015 at 3:48 pm

These sound so tasty! I love the three flavors shown.

18. Alli on August 25, 2015 at 3:27 pm

The oatmeal chocolate chunk looks so good – well, they all do. I haven’t seen these before so I’ll keep my eyes open for them.

19. Liz Mays on August 25, 2015 at 3:25 pm

Well the flavors certainly sound good. I’m going to have to see if my daughter would like to try them.

20. jo on August 25, 2015 at 2:19 pm

To run in that temperature, you sure will double the pounds you’ll lose! 🙂 Those snacks look healthy, are they dairy and soy-free? Or do they have at least some in that category. I would like to try it but I am on a strict diet for my little one. 🙁

21. Jesica H on August 25, 2015 at 1:59 pm

I see advertisements all the time for healthy snacks, yet I haven’t tried any of them!! I really need to get on the ball!

22. lisa @bitesforbabies on August 25, 2015 at 12:53 pm

These sound healthy and delicious! I always make my own raw, vegan snacks…homemade larabars are my favourite!