Easy Snack Ideas: Crispy Apple Roll-Ups

This is a sponsored post sharing the Philips Airfryer, an awesome fryer that uses only air and no oil.Philips AirFryer Apple Crispy Rollups (3)Now that we have gone back to school I am always looking for fun ways to make after school snacks. With activities after school I want to be sure that our kids get in a snack before their activities. I need something easy and fast and that’s why I often rely on my Philips Airfryer.

The Philips Airfryer is a helpful tool in our kitchen. Just as the name implies, air is used to fry foods. This means those easy to make foods can be heated without any oils, microwaves, or stove/oven. This great device is simple to use. Set your heat, timer and start. I have found myself making so many things with my Airfryer.

One of my favorite quick lunches is a black bean, spinach and corn roll up. The Airfryer’s screen also anything that will drip to not cook into the food. Great thing with the Airfryer is food stays moist.

Kids Lunch Back To School Ideas Goldfish Wet Ones Air Fry Corn Bean BurritoAdd to a tortilla and cook in the Philips Airfryer for 8 minutes at 390 degrees. Philips Airfryer AirFried Veggie Bean Corn Crispy Burrito (1)Another one of our kids favorites are crispy apple roll ups. Philips AirFryer Apple Crispy Rollups (4)Just cut up apple, add a little cinnamon and roll up in a flour tortilla. Philips AirFryer Apple Crispy Rollups (6)

Bake for 10 minutes at 390 degrees. Philips AirFryer Apple Crispy Rollups (1)This is just an idea of one of the many simple and delicious after school snacks that you can create with the Airfryer. I also love the easy lunches I can easily create for our kids.

You can call the Philips Airfryer mom’s secret weapon with how easy it is to create homemade meals for the whole family with ease. No giving up the taste or quality because the Airfryer makes food perfectly cooked. Fast, easy to use and has little cleanup, make those favorite dishes with up to 70% less fat.

Join the Home30 Challenge and join us in healthy, home-cooked meals every day. It’s part of the Airfryer’s spin on the ‘Whole30’ healthy food plan currently trending.

What are your kids favorite after school snacks?

1. Julie Wood on September 9, 2015 at 5:11 am

I have an Air Fryer and can not live without it! It cooks food so fast and make my chicken taste crispy! I like your easy Apple Roll ups and want to make these right away. We love these types of snacks!

2. Elena on September 8, 2015 at 12:49 pm

My son likes yogurt

3. Mindy Burton on September 4, 2015 at 8:10 am

Can you ship those to me? They look delicious!

4. shelly peterson on September 2, 2015 at 2:55 pm

These apple roll ups look really good and cook up perfect in the air fryer. I would love to have one of those.

5. Laura J on September 1, 2015 at 7:46 pm

Oh those crispy apple roll ups look amazing! Carter would love those! What a great after school snack idea!

6. Peachy @ The Peach Kitchen on August 31, 2015 at 3:12 am

Oh my gosh! I want an air fryer!!! These Crispy Apple Roll -Ups are just the perfect school snack!

7. DJ on August 28, 2015 at 9:32 am

These are such a great back to school lunch idea! My kids would love them.

8. Janet W. on August 27, 2015 at 2:25 am

This looks delicious and I love the ingredients you used! What a great snack for my grandson when he gets home from school!

9. Sara-Jayne on August 26, 2015 at 4:17 am

This is an incredible machine! Even my husband would love this – he’s always worried about buying a frier because of the amount of oil we would use.

10. Rebecca Swenor on August 25, 2015 at 1:55 pm

This looks like yummy roll ups indeed which are so easy to make too. I am going to have to check the Phillips Airfryer. With this you can make a bunch of food for sure. Thanks for sharing.

11. Yona Williams on August 25, 2015 at 5:43 am

I love the concept of an airfryer…I’d like to see how food tastes after making something in it. From your post, looks like a versatile addition to a kitchen.

12. Rosey on August 25, 2015 at 12:57 am

I’d like to try an air fryer that doesn’t use oil. The possibilities for fun creations would be endless!

13. Mama to 5 BLessings on August 24, 2015 at 7:38 pm

I bet my kids would love this for lunch. What a nice healthy option!

14. Stephanie on August 24, 2015 at 9:26 am

How cool! I totally want to try this machine. I’ve never heard of an air fryer before.

15. David on August 24, 2015 at 8:33 am

This is a fairly healthy snack but the kids will never know.

16. Stephanie on August 24, 2015 at 6:47 am

Those look delicious! I love making healthy snacks fun for the kids. I read once that once fat cells grow, they never go away, just shrink with weight loss. That’s why it’s so easy to gain weight once you’ve already been over weight.

17. Nikki (Nicole) on August 24, 2015 at 5:45 am

Your crispy apple roll ups looks delicious, this is a smart idea, thanks for sharing this brilliant snacks idea.

18. Jeannette on August 24, 2015 at 5:28 am

Those crispy apple roll ups look amazing! I’ve been looking for fun snack ideas and this is one my whole family would love!

19. Franc Ramon on August 24, 2015 at 1:52 am

These looks so easy to do. It also looks delicious and healthy.

20. Ron on August 24, 2015 at 12:52 am

Hope we can do this too at home! Looks and sounds really yummy! Love this!

21. Lisa on August 23, 2015 at 6:38 pm

That looks like a great lunch, and so cute. I would love an air fryer. I bet we would get a lot of use out of one.

22. Heather on August 23, 2015 at 5:12 pm

I have never heard of an air fryer before! I would be all over those burritos! Looks so good. I like to make breatfast burritos with hashbrowns, eggs and sausage in them, I coupld probably make it the same way with this right? Looks yummy!

23. Dina on August 23, 2015 at 5:45 am

Aww man I want an air fryer. I had no idea they even had those. Wet wipes are great to send in school lunches fo rmesses!

24. Miranda (Myrabev) on August 23, 2015 at 12:29 am

I want one, this is one cool kitchen gadget that I should have and those apple rolls look so yummy

25. Maureen Sklaroff on August 22, 2015 at 7:09 pm

Now that is cool! I’ve never heard of an airfryer before. I won’t fry things in my house for a variety of reasons, but would gladly use an airfryer. Everything you make sounds like something my daughter would love. I definitely need to look into getting one of these.

26. Terry on August 22, 2015 at 5:05 pm

Oh wow! An air fryer. I have a lot of problems with oils and try never to eat fried foods. I sure do miss them though. I really need to check this Airfryer out.