Cooking With Kids – 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies

We have proudly partnered with Smucker’s on this post.
Food is something that seems to never be a subject that is off the table, no pun intended. We all need it, and with kids it seems that finding something for them to eat is always on the agenda. From the minutes after we wake up, to the 10-12 hours in between then and a bedtime snack, keeping us and the kids fed is something we do a lot of.

Smuckers Natural Peanut Butter (4)

As parents we try to make sure our kids eat healthy and flavorful foods, they’re still kids though and like to have fun baking with me in the kitchen.

Healthy cooking means keeping plenty of things around that can’t spoil and space can be limited so finding the right foods that are not just only healthy and tasty for the kids, but versatile for so many things than just a snack of lunch idea. One staple we find ourselves never without is good old fashioned peanut butter. Great for lunches, snacks and even fun desserts like cookies and bread.

Smuckers Natural Peanut Butter Honey, Chunky, Reduced Fat, No Salt

Smucker’s Natural Peanut Butter’s are great for so many uses. From a good protein on a morning English muffin, to being used on celery or a sandwich for lunch, Smucker’s Natural Peanut Butter is great for anything. With its very rich and flavorful taste and textures, do not think that all peanut butter is the same. Plus as parents we can feel good knowing that Smucker’s®  Natural Peanut Butter only has peanuts and a dash of salt in it. It’s simple ingredients parents can feel good about giving to their kids!

Peanut butter is great for snacks but also great for great dinner dishes like this Peanut Noodle Salad, the uses can be endless.

One of our family’s favorites though is a classic simple 3 ingredient Peanut Butter cookie! Using Smucker’s Natural Peanut Butters such as Chunky, Honey, Creamy, No-Salt, or Reduced Fat can provide a choice of different cookie profiles.Smuckers Natural Peanut Butter (7)

3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe

Ingredients

• 1 cup Smucker’s® Creamy Natural Peanut Butter
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 egg

Smuckers Natural Peanut Butter Cookie Mix Recipe1. Just mix together and scoop onto a baking pan.
Smuckers Natural Peanut Butter recipe2. Then bake for 6-8 minutes at 350 degrees and they’re done!

Smuckers Natural Peanut Butter (6)3. We chose to use Chunky and Creamy for this fun recipe. Its easy for the kids and great for after dinner, breakfast, snack, and lunch. And even better for gatherings, friends, family, groups and just to say hello. Easy to make and fun for the kids.

Smuckers Natural Peanut Butter kid snack

With Smucker’s Natural Peanut Butter you can really taste the natural difference.

What are some of your kids favorite simple meals and snacks?

1. Bianca Munoz on October 4, 2015 at 11:29 am

I must try this at home! They look great! And the best part is the three ingredient part! Thanks for sharing 🙂

2. Julie Wood on September 10, 2015 at 6:00 am

I really like this peanut butter. And only 3 ingredient peanut butter cookies is amazing. I will have to make these and no flour. Yours sure turned out great!

3. shelly peterson on August 29, 2015 at 2:59 pm

We love peanut butter cookies and these look super yummy! I love that recipes only has 3 ingredients.

4. David on August 28, 2015 at 8:28 am

Peanut butter cookies are good with the chocolate spreads that are commonly available at grocery stores.

5. Juan on August 26, 2015 at 7:26 pm

Yum! Thank you for the recipe! I will have to try to make these myself now 🙂

6. David on August 21, 2015 at 8:25 am

With all of the flavored peanut butters hitting the market, a peanut butter cookie can come in a variety of flavors.

7. CourtneyLynne on August 17, 2015 at 1:19 pm

I make these cookies all the time! They are always a hit in this household. I’m not a baker either so if I can make them… Anyone can!

8. Erin on August 16, 2015 at 6:13 pm

Simple and delicious! My two favorite things when it comes to making cookies! Thanks for sharing!

9. Carin Kilby Clark on August 16, 2015 at 1:44 pm

That looks like such an easy cookie recipe. Only 3 ingredients, I could even do that. And the kids would love these.

10. Lynndee on August 16, 2015 at 9:37 am

We love peanut butter, but we’ve never tried baking peanut butter cookies. We did bake peanut butter brownies. 🙂 We must try this!

11. ricci on August 16, 2015 at 8:10 am

Peanut butter cookies are my fave!!! Looks like you’ve got some great kitchen helpers!

12. Paula Schuck on August 16, 2015 at 7:40 am

I make these all the time with my kids. It is such a simple and delicious way to make Peanut butter cookies. I like to add a few mini marshmallows to them or some chocolate chips.

13. Rosey on August 16, 2015 at 5:04 am

Peanut butter is so versatile. I love to cook with it too, esp. w/the kids in the kitchen.

14. Fi Ní Neachtáin on August 16, 2015 at 2:45 am

Those turned out great! I love baking my little one and he loves peanut butter, I’ll have to make these with him 🙂

15. Shaney Vijendranath on August 16, 2015 at 2:43 am

This is so awesome! So need to try it with my little one, she loves helping in the kitchen. Looks like an easy peazy recipe. 😛

16. HilLesha on August 15, 2015 at 10:29 pm

Peanut butter cookies has always been one of my long-time favorites! It has been ages since I’ve had any, but that shall change soon.

17. Jenni E. {Sweet Pennies from Heaven} on August 15, 2015 at 6:51 pm

This is a SUPER simple recipe! Peanut butter cookies are my favorite too but I’ve always made them the difficult way. I’m definitely trying THESE!! I can’t believe how easy!

18. Jamela Porter on August 15, 2015 at 1:11 pm

Peanut butter cookies are so easy to make, and one of my favorites. Now I wan’t to make some lol.

19. Dawn on August 15, 2015 at 9:20 am

We love this line of peanut butter products in our home! The crunchy one is our favorite.

20. Jeanine on August 15, 2015 at 7:30 am

Yum I love cookies with the least amount of ingredients. These look really great I’ll have to make some with my kiddos!

21. Mimi "MimiCuteLips" Green on August 15, 2015 at 5:28 am

My cookies never turn out good so I quit making them years ago. This recipe seems simple enough for me to try. The kids ask me about cookies but I always say no.

22. Ourfamilyworld on August 15, 2015 at 3:00 am

That looks so delicious and easy! We love Smuckers Peanut Butter. My kids eat this every day. I’m sure the cookies will be a hit.

23. Annemarie LeBlanc on August 14, 2015 at 11:11 pm

A cookie recipe that requires only 3 ingredients? I’m so in to this! I will make a batch for the kids and for me as well. Thanks for sharing!

24. rika on August 14, 2015 at 10:59 pm

Cooking with kids is fun! I enjoy it too. We’re planning to bake some cookies on Sunday

25. Paula on August 14, 2015 at 10:50 pm

Wow! Just three ingredients makes this the perfect recipe for me! And we do love peanut butter cookies around here…so thanks for posting!

26. Tracy @ Ascending Butterfly on August 14, 2015 at 9:14 pm

YUM I haven’t had peanut butter cookies in AGES, and this recipe even looks ‘me proof’ I will have to give it a shot! 🙂

27. Felicita Moncada on August 14, 2015 at 7:40 pm

Wow, this is such a quick easy recipe! My kids would love to make some cookies. Cannot wait to try these!

28. Kelly Hutchinson on August 14, 2015 at 6:45 pm

Peanut butter cookies has always been a big favorite in our house. I have not made them in a while, so I think I may make some this weekend.

29. Alli on August 14, 2015 at 5:30 pm

I’ve been making these delicious cookies for years. We’ve always called them Miracle Cookies. And they are a family favorite. Your beautiful photos are causing me to crave a batch. They look amazing.

30. chanelle on August 14, 2015 at 4:59 pm

Aww, reading this post brings back fond childhood memories! We used to bake peanut butter cookies all the time with my mom, they are her favorite. Kids love helping cook, and it looks like they had fun helping.

31. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on August 14, 2015 at 12:37 pm

These are definitely going on my “to make” list. It doesn’t get easier than 3 ingredients! They look ah-mazing!

32. Jeannette on August 14, 2015 at 11:57 am

Yum! These recipes look easy AND delicious! Peanut butter cookies are one of my favorite treats ever and with your recipe being so simple, I’m sure I’ll be giving it a try very soon!