Back To School Lunches Made Easy with Jif Hazelnut Spreads

This is a partnered post with Jif.

jif spreads kelly rippa

I recently had the opportunity to chat with Kelly Ripa, a Jif spokesperson, about heading back to school. A busy mom herself Kelly shared a fun story about how her son loves new Jif Hazelnut Swirled Spreads so much that he would eat it on anything. After trying the spreads myself I say I have to agree, they’re simply delicious and goes great on any snack.

Her best tips for busy moms like me is staying organized every week. She said that if you just take the time once a week to make a schedule the entire family knows expectations and the schedule for the week. It helps everyone move through the day smoother and helps her stay on track. She also shared some of her favorite uses for new Jif Hazelnut Swirled Spreads.

With our little ones getting ready to head back to school I am getting organized. A monthly calendar, new backpacks and lunch boxes. I feel like we’re finally ready to head back to school.Jif Chocolate Cheesecake Hazelnut Spread Kids lunch snack ideaOne thing I struggle a lot with is making sure I have everything for easy lunches. With multiple kids heading off to school I found myself rushed for time, especially as our girls settled into school and their morning routine. Being simple and creative is what lunch is all about and I like to send my girls off with lunches they actually want to eat.

New Jif Hazelnut Swirled Spreads come in flavors like Chocolate Cheesecake and Cookies N’Cream. The Chocolate Cheesecake Flavored Hazelnut Spread is one of our favorites and perfect for simple lunch ideas like sandwich roll ups. Jif Chocolate Cheesecake Hazelnut SpreadSandwich roll ups are fun for kids and delicious too. Our girls aren’t big fans of the crust on their sandwich so this is also a great way around that.Jif Chocolate Cheesecake Hazelnut Spread (3)Just cut off the crust, slice a banana and add some delicious Chocolate Cheesecake Hazelnut Spread. Jif Chocolate Cheesecake Hazelnut Spread (4)Roll together and it’s a simple and delicious lunch that our girls can’t get enough of. I also like to keep it simple with their favorite fruits and vegetables and the new Jif Hazelnut Spreads are also great on those for a fun after school snack! Jif Chocolate Cheesecake Hazelnut SpreadsI’d love to challenge you to make lunch fun again. Make it fresh and delicious and your kids will love it! Jif Chocolate Cheesecake Hazelnut Spread Kids lunch snack idea 2

Jif Hazelnut Spreads can be found at a local retailer near you. You can find more ideas and recipes at Jif.com.

I would love to know what are some of your favorite simple lunch ideas? What are your best back to school tips for staying organized?

1. Laura J on September 16, 2015 at 7:52 am

Oh that looks so good! I have never tried the Jif Hazelnut Spreads for my family before. I will have to pick some up and see how every likes it!!

2. Julie Wood on September 11, 2015 at 7:19 am

I love Hazelnut spreads! They taste so good and the Jif Hazelnut spread looks like a good one for me to get to make my son and daughter some fun sandwiches for lunch!

3. shelly peterson on August 30, 2015 at 3:16 am

I have never tried these Jif Spread before. These roll ups are a great idea and look really good. The kids would love them.

4. Dogvills on August 14, 2015 at 11:42 am

I am always on the look out for new school lunch ideas. We love Jif, but we haven’t tried the chocolate cheesecake hazelnut spread. I will look for this.

5. Krista on August 14, 2015 at 9:09 am

I bought some of this the other day. It is SOOO good!

6. Sabrina @ Dinner, then Dessert on August 14, 2015 at 12:23 am

I love how creative they’re getting with spreads! There really are so many options!

7. Aimee Smith on August 13, 2015 at 10:42 pm

I have never seen this flavor! To make stuff faster I put everything for making sandwiches in one cupboard.

8. Aubrey on August 13, 2015 at 10:21 pm

Chocolate cheesecake hazelnut huh? Gives some new excitement to boring sandwiches.

9. Nancy L. on August 13, 2015 at 8:15 pm

Ooooh….I have to look for the Chocolate Cheesecake flavor in my store. I haven’t seen it, but I may have not noticed it. I am heading shopping tomorrow and will have to pick some up. Fingers crossed that they have it! 🙂 Yum!

10. Autumn @Mamachallenge on August 13, 2015 at 7:47 pm

That sounds like a yummy snack! I will have to get some to try out!

11. Elizabeth Lampman on August 13, 2015 at 7:09 pm

These are such cute little sandwiches. I will have to get some chocolate cheesecake hazelnut spread to try.

12. Ann Bacciaglia on August 13, 2015 at 7:09 pm

I have to buy some chocolate cheesecake hazelnut spread. It sounds so delicious. I am sure the kids will love it to.

13. Shauna on August 13, 2015 at 7:08 pm

Wait, chocolate cheesecake hazlenut? How have I not seen this. This is totally going on my shopping list. Thanks for sharing…

14. Dee Mauser on August 13, 2015 at 6:49 pm

I didn’t know they had a Chocolate Cheesecake flavored Jiff. Sounds good!

15. Danielle H on August 13, 2015 at 6:42 pm

I love how you rolled the sandwiches. Going to give that a try to spice up my kiddos lunches this year!

16. Scarlet on August 13, 2015 at 6:29 pm

I love the lunchbox! This is a great idea for changing up the lunch box routine.

17. Amber Edwards on August 13, 2015 at 6:03 pm

I didn’t know JIF had flavored spreads! Oh goodness, now I have to go pick up some! We absolutely love JIF.

18. Kelly Hutchinson on August 13, 2015 at 5:54 pm

Hazelnut Chocolate Cheesecake spread? Are you kidding me right now? Just hand me a spoon!

19. Valerie on August 13, 2015 at 5:33 pm

These Jif spreads sound and look really good. They would be perfect for lunches.

20. Jeanette on August 13, 2015 at 4:53 pm

My hubby would LOVE this, it’s the best of both worlds. I might surprise him with this spread! It sounds great!

21. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on August 13, 2015 at 4:49 pm

I am totally picking some of these up. I am sure they would be a huge hit in our house.

22. Melissa Pezza on August 13, 2015 at 2:12 pm

Chocolate cheesecake hazelnut sounds incredible! I’ve got to get some of this stuff. I might – MIGHT – let the kids have some, too. 😉

23. Jennifer on August 13, 2015 at 2:10 pm

I am so all over that! Those look delicious!

24. Donna on August 13, 2015 at 12:52 pm

The chocolate cheesecake hazelnut spread sounds incredible. I am going to have to try these as soon as possible!