Back to School : Find Savings and Style at Kmart

This is proudly partnered with Kmart.
kmart back to schoolIt feels like summer flew by and it’s time to get the kids ready to head back to school. Every year our girls enjoy shopping for new clothes and supplies and although we replace things throughout the year the start of school is a great time to go through your kids’ closets. I spent last week going through our daughters’ wardrobes and making sure we knew exactly what we needed.
Essentials like new socks and underwear, new shoes, backpacks and clothes. It all adds up and more than ever parents are trying to find savings for their families. Kmart is one of those one stop shops where you can find everything you need for back to school. From school supplies to lunchboxes, there’s even shoes and clothing.

We stopped into our local Kmart store and did some back to school shopping. Right away Brooklin went for the dresses and brightly colored tops, Kaila found just the right shade of blue in this dress. Kmart back to school kids clothes girls dress
There’s also other back to school must haves like lunch boxes and backpacks. We picked up all the supplies we needed and stayed within our budget at Kmart.

Brooklin was so excited to get to pick out and style her own first day of school outfit. She loves bright colors and lots of sparkles so she picked an adorable striped skirt with printed top. I think mixing patterns and prints is a lot of fun and I really like how her outfit turned out. Kmart back to school kids clothes zebra outfit skirt
She’s also a girl who loves dresses so she picked this bright pink ROAR dress. It shows off her fun personality and she couldn’t be happier about heading back to school in her new clothes.
Kmart back to school kids clothes girls pink dress roarIt’s nice to know that our girls have everything they need to start school successfully, letting them pick out their own clothes gives them their own sense of style and it’s less worry in the morning when they can get ready on their own. I like that many of the Kmart pieces can be easily mixed and matched, that’s great for our 1st grader whose style changes often.

Head back to school in style and stay in your budget with Kmart for back to school.

What are some essentials your kids need for school this year?

1. Emilee Speaks on August 19, 2015 at 1:39 pm

What cute little models you have here!! We no longer have a KMart in our area =( I miss it! When I had my son we got all of his baby stuff from KMart, and my parents got my baby stuff from KMart too!

2. Angela Kanellopoulos on August 19, 2015 at 12:32 pm

I love KMART it def is a one stop shop. Your girls are beautiful and the outfits are so cute! love the blue dress!

3. CourtneyLynne on August 19, 2015 at 11:36 am

I honestly love kmart for Little Girl clothes! I shop there all the time for my daughter and knowone ever believes that the stuff comes from Kmart lol…

4. lisa on August 19, 2015 at 9:03 am

These are such cute clothes! My kids wear uniforms to school which I love because then I don’t have to wait for them to pick out clothes!

5. Uplifting Families on August 19, 2015 at 6:49 am

It has been a long time since I have shopped at Kmart. They closed all of these stores down over 17 years ago. I think they rebuilt a super Kmart about 30 minutes from us but I’m not positive.

6. Joanne T Ferguson on August 19, 2015 at 3:03 am

What great back to school finds! I think my niece asked me to take her shopping at Kmart and now I know why!

7. Kiwi on August 19, 2015 at 2:53 am

I used to go back to school shopping at Kmart. I am happy its still around and still modern with the kiddie fashion.

8. April @ Everyday Fitness and Nutrition on August 18, 2015 at 5:36 pm

Those outfits are super cute! I don’t have kids going back to school this year since my youngest graduated last year.

9. Mimi "MimiCuteLips" Green on August 18, 2015 at 5:09 pm

The girls look really cute in their latest fashions. Unfortunately our country requires the kids to wear uniforms. I miss out on shopping for new clothes and watching the kids express their individual style.

10. Kori Tomelden on August 18, 2015 at 2:24 pm

I did all of my older daughter’s school clothing shopping online. I got lucky when Children’s Place was having a sale.

11. Ann Bacciaglia on August 18, 2015 at 11:56 am

My Daughter is in her first year of college this year. We have been getting everything she will need for her dorm room.

12. Erin on August 18, 2015 at 10:36 am

Wow! It looks like Kmart has come a long way in the kids style department. I’ll have to check them out!

13. Dawn McAlexander on August 18, 2015 at 10:22 am

I have always loved Kmart for clothing. I think they are well priced and good quality. Your kids look great in them, too!

14. Rosey on August 18, 2015 at 10:11 am

Kmart does have some cute styles. I think they’re very affordable too.

15. Chrystal | YUM eating on August 18, 2015 at 10:05 am

Kmart is one of my favorite places to shop for kiddo when it comes to getting new clothes. They are always have a great sale and often have a BOGO type thing going on and lets not forget their rewards! We usually end up getting a few items for free whenever we shop.

16. Tanya C. {@Treats by Tanya} on August 18, 2015 at 9:50 am

I miss having a kmart nearby – they always had a great selection for finding cute boy clothes for my kiddos. Looks like they still have awesome outfits for girls too…enjoy the new school year 😀

17. Mistee Dawn on August 18, 2015 at 9:42 am

I love Kmart for back to school shopping. They have the greatest clothes for kids at great prices.

18. Lynndee on August 18, 2015 at 9:40 am

She is so adorable! Kmart has really great deals. We’ve already shopped for our son’s clothes, backpack and shoes and got great deals for all of it as well.

19. ricci on August 18, 2015 at 9:25 am

I have to admit that Kmart has gotten some really cute things for kids lately. I just wish the store was nicer in my town!

20. Michelle @ Dishes and Dust Bunnies on August 18, 2015 at 8:41 am

Those all look like a really great clothes for back to school! It looks like they have a great variety there for kids!

21. Chubskulit Rose on August 18, 2015 at 7:27 am

They looks so cute in their outfits. I bought my son a couple of shirts there last weekend.

22. Bonnie @ wemake7 on August 18, 2015 at 7:26 am

We used to shop at Kmart too when they were nearby. Now we have moved so it’s a distance but I still get stuff online at times.

23. Alyssa C on August 18, 2015 at 6:44 am

I’m loving your choices for Back to School! I definitely need to take a trip to Kmart before Tax Free week ends! Thank you for sharing.

24. Michele D on August 18, 2015 at 5:29 am

Love your choices for back to school. Those are some cute outfits. I normally don’t shop at Kmart because the local store is far away from us but I would if it was closer.

25. Mykidsguide on August 18, 2015 at 4:53 am

These are great finds and I love their choices. I need to get a few more for my kids, so I’m heading to Kmart to check.

26. Megan Elford on August 18, 2015 at 4:43 am

Your girls look great in their new outfits! I bet they can’t wait to show them off at school 🙂

27. Annemarie LeBlanc on August 18, 2015 at 4:31 am

The back to school clothes your girls picked are so lovely. I love pastel colored dresses on little girls and they did a good job choosing pretty ones! Did not know that Kmart now offers a great clothing selection.

28. Ron on August 18, 2015 at 3:20 am

KMart also offers lots of back to school stuff. Love it!

29. rika on August 18, 2015 at 1:07 am

I love Kmart too bad they closed down their stores a while ago. We still shop at Sears though

30. Jeanette on August 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm

There isn’t a Kmart all that close to me, but would go there for sure for the clothes, they look awesome. You kids are adorable!

31. Tracy @ Ascending Butterfly on August 17, 2015 at 2:58 pm

I don’t have kids, but I LOVE animal prints and would have totally picked that ‘Wild’ shirt too! And those boots are EVERYTHING!

32. Shaney Vijendranath on August 17, 2015 at 2:19 pm

Love those outfits. She looks so comfortable and cool in them! Heard of the store from friends. 🙂

33. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on August 17, 2015 at 1:57 pm

Kmart is a great store. They have come so far since the 80s. I get A LOT of stuff from them.

34. Jennifer Pridemore on August 17, 2015 at 12:50 pm

Your girls seem to be rocking their style with confidence! That back pack is really cute and stylish!

35. Alli on August 17, 2015 at 12:49 pm

I haven’t been to K-Mart in a while, but I need to stop by and see all the adorable kids clothing. Your daughters are too cute and look ready for back-to-school. I do like the mix and match pieces.

36. Sandy KS on August 17, 2015 at 12:20 pm

Oh those photos are adorable. I have a little back to school shopping to do yet. It won’t take much. I need to take my daughter, get her a backpack and a binder yet.

37. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on August 17, 2015 at 11:06 am

I haven’t been to kmart in forever. It looks like they’ve come a long way since the last time I was there.