Rediscover Getting Together This Summer With Chinet

This is a sponsored post with Chinet – Chinet wants you to #besocial this summer. Hebrew National Hotdogs Beef Franks Chili Dog Fruits (5)It’s summer which means it’s time to get together with friends and loved ones. This year I wanted to spend more time hanging out with friends and in turn feeling better connected to the ones who are closest to me. I think summer is a great time to get outside and enjoy good food and quality time with people you have in your life. It’s these social situations that can help us feel more connected to one another and it’s one of the best ways to create memories as a family. rockn guac recipeSimple entertaining is what it’s all about. Having friends over last minute after a fun day Saturday? No problem. You can make all of your gathering happen with ChinetServe Up Easy Fun This Football Season with CHINET Premium Disposable Tableware Products. There is also a funny new series of videos from Chinet that speaks to that sense of lost connection. We’re all so busy socially online, on our phones, our computers. We are always connected.

Remember when being social meant actually talking with someone – you know, face-to-face? Now, it seems like being social is all about liking, tagging and sharing. Which got us thinking: what would it be like if we actually interacted with our friends in actual get togethers the way we do online? Well, see for yourself.

So this summer how are you going to stay connected? But first be sure to stay social online with more from Chinet on Facebook and Twitter.

How are you finding more ways to #besocial this summer?

1. Julie Wood on September 14, 2015 at 6:37 am

I use Chinet all summer long for my outdoor get togethers. We had a lot of birthdays in the Summer, so we get together by having picnics and everyone brings a dish so no one has to make all the food!

2. lena on July 30, 2015 at 8:57 am

Great summer day is always best with friends and good food! Way to go on making it work

3. Aubrey on July 30, 2015 at 12:22 am

I like to get together with friends to play games. Half price shakes at a local fast food joint is fun too.

4. Emily on July 29, 2015 at 11:39 am

I haven’t been terribly social this summer. 🙁 I wish I had more time, but working full time has put a damper on it. I love Chinet though – we use them at home too.

5. candice on July 29, 2015 at 8:41 am

paper plates are a must have during the summer months. i bring them to the farmers market every friday night for our dinner.

6. Sabrina on July 28, 2015 at 10:17 pm

I definitely plan to spend more time with friends and family this summer! It doesn’t need to be a special occasion to throw a party!

7. Autumn @Mamachallenge on July 28, 2015 at 9:06 pm

We try really hard to stay connected to our family and friends! Chinet is always perfect for our get-togethers!

8. Shauna on July 28, 2015 at 8:56 pm

Well, I have actually attended a couple of swim team gatherings to meet new parents in the area… and of course, we have our weekend BBQ’s with the family!

9. Amber Edwards on July 28, 2015 at 8:42 pm

We have been doing a lot “socializing” this summer with family reunions. The big key is great food and putting away the electronics! And that has made all the difference!

10. Valerie on July 28, 2015 at 8:36 pm

We like to get together with friends and family as much as possible. I think your food looks delicious!

11. Mary Larsen on July 28, 2015 at 8:24 pm

I have a newborn baby girl and am trying to be as social as I can..but it sure is hard!

12. Liz Mays on July 28, 2015 at 8:03 pm

I definitely want to have more outdoor social gatherings. I’d love to get together with my family and old friends.

13. Tammy Roy on July 28, 2015 at 7:59 pm

I love to grill all summer long. We always have potluck dinners on Sundays. It is always a great time.

14. Elizabeth Lampman on July 28, 2015 at 7:58 pm

We have been doing a lot of BBQs this summer. Good food and friends is always a great time.

15. Mama to 5 BLessings on July 28, 2015 at 6:24 pm

LOL I have not really been that social. I would like to be but there are days when I think about past relationships that have failed and then I feel like being social!

16. Danielle on July 28, 2015 at 4:57 pm

Being so far away from friends and family we typically use FaceTime to be social, but this summer we have been traveling quite a bit and visiting as many people as we can. It has been tiring though, so I think we need to make some local friends too.

17. Jenna Wood on July 28, 2015 at 4:18 pm

For us being social means getting out of the house. Since we live at a condo, the space is cramped- we like to head to the park or beach for a picnic with friends.

18. Marina John on July 28, 2015 at 3:35 pm

We always use Chinet for our get together. It’s soo convenient!

19. Seattle Travel Blogger on July 28, 2015 at 3:28 pm

I haven’t had a get together like this in quite some time. I would love to do it again. It’s about time to plan one.

20. Ashley Sears on July 28, 2015 at 2:35 pm

Honestly, our family pretty far away. But we always try to have time to invite friends over and have a good time like this.

21. Victoria Sconion on July 28, 2015 at 2:22 pm

I am being social by interacting more with my neighbors. We already planned a block party and want to do another one again.

22. Jeanette on July 28, 2015 at 1:30 pm

We try our best to stay connected with family and friends. I am always trying to find ways to go back east to see family. It would be fun to have a party with all our friends and family.

23. Jennifer on July 28, 2015 at 1:15 pm

I love Chinet for barbecues and parties. It’s super easy cleanup, and it’s recyclable. Everybody wins!

24. Elisabeth on July 28, 2015 at 10:09 am

That was a cute video! We recently moved to another state so we grab any chance we can to get together with friends.

25. Mary Happymommy on July 28, 2015 at 5:56 am

Distance is a problem. I think a lot of people move away from family and friends due to job relocations. Barbecues are fun ways to get together.

26. Janet W. on July 28, 2015 at 4:23 am

Delicious summer foods! We love grilling out with family and friend during the summertime!