Back To School Like A Boss – Earn More Boxtops! #BTSLikeABoss

back to school
It’s time to head back to school and it’s hard to believe that just over two weeks from now our girls will be heading back to school. With two girls going into 1st and 5th grade there’s so many supplies they need. We recently moved so I also want to be sure that our house is free from chaos as they start school. Having things cleaned and organized and ready for use will help keep our schedule running smoother.

That’s why I like to stock up on household essentials before heading back to school. It’s nice to give back around this time of year and Box Tops are one of the easiest ways to give back to your local school. box tops
We all buy paper goods for our household why not stock up on the things you need and give back to local schools with double the Box Tops. You can find double Box Tops on Scott and Viva products and Bonus Box Tops on Kleenex. box tops 2

Don’t be a Back to School rookie. Get a head start on Box Tops for the year while stocking up your home at the same time. Because that’s how a boss does back to school.

What are some of your back to school essentials that you stock up on? Does your family collect Box Tops?

1. Yona Williams on July 29, 2015 at 7:52 am

Kleenex is a back to school product that gets stocked up because we’ll be heading into the cold and flu season…and coming in contact with all sorts of germy situations. It’s great to have increased value on the BoxTops.

2. Maria-Teresa on July 28, 2015 at 5:16 pm

What a fun idea! I always stock up on toilet paper and paper towels!

3. Rosey on July 28, 2015 at 8:06 am

Our school gets so much with these things. I think it’s such a good program.

4. Aisha Kristine Chong on July 28, 2015 at 5:56 am

It’s always nice to be helpful – we tend to sell used books after graduating in a cheaper price for those who cannot afford.

5. Valerie on July 27, 2015 at 4:40 pm

I always collect box tops and turn them in to local schools. It is so great that they can do so much with them!

6. Donna Ward on July 27, 2015 at 3:45 pm

This is really a great deal – the problem with me is that I save the box tops and that’s as far as I ever got – but this is tempting! 🙂

7. Krystal on July 27, 2015 at 2:32 pm

I need to start collecting. I always see them on the products I buy! Need to remember.

8. Lauren R on July 27, 2015 at 10:04 am

I used to collect box tops when I was in school, and I’m glad they still are doing this. What awesome options! Thanks for sharing!

9. Michele D on July 27, 2015 at 5:14 am

I love helping my children’s school with Box Tops. This is great and I can’t wait to pick up these paper products.

10. Michelle @ Dishes and Dust Bunnies on July 27, 2015 at 5:09 am

This sounds like a great way to earn more points! I wish they had a program like this hear in Canada – will have to look into it since I haven’t seen anything like it here yet,

11. Tracy @ Ascending Butterfly on July 26, 2015 at 11:10 pm

I am a former Special Education Teacher so I am all about helping schools get extra funding and supporting the brands who support education! 🙂

12. Sandy KS on July 26, 2015 at 8:08 pm

My kids are teens and their school doesn’t collect box tops. If I have any I pass them along to my sister who has children in elementary school, which collects box tops.

13. Joanne T Ferguson on July 26, 2015 at 8:07 pm

I used to love collecting Box tops and makes for really good savings! Thanks for highlighting this today and allowing me to take a trip down memory lane!

14. Uplifting Families on July 26, 2015 at 8:04 pm

I love the box tops program. I usually donate them to our church, they have a school and can use the money to keep up with technology costs. I’ll have to stock up.

15. Michelle on July 26, 2015 at 3:37 pm

This is a very helpful post to many people as the kids are headed back to school in about 2 weeks here in Florida. Saving box tops really can add up to a nice savings.

16. Dina on July 26, 2015 at 3:12 pm

my school does boxtop for edu and they make great money for the classrooms. It’s such a worthwhile program.

17. Chubskulit Rose on July 26, 2015 at 12:44 pm

Ugs, makes me sad to see so many back to school posts. I think my kid are more excited to go back to school than myself lol. We save box tops labes as well.

18. Melissa Pezza on July 26, 2015 at 12:13 pm

I love this! I’m always saving box tops for the kids school, so earning extras is great!

19. Jeanine on July 26, 2015 at 11:56 am

This is such a great idea! I don’t think we do this box top thing here in Canada but I’m going to check into it and see!