The Ultimate in Family Home Entertainment – Our Verizon FiOS® Custom TV

“I customized my TV package thanks to Verizon FiOS®, as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars #CustomTV”

movie kaila brooklinAs a big family we spend a lot of time together. One thing we like doing is watching movies for family movie night. As Verizon FiOS® customers we are able to create a Verizon FiOS® Custom TV. Our Custom TV includes the channels that best fit your family. Each package includes all the hottest channels on TV and your choice of sports, lifestyle, kids and more!

You can start customizing your TV and stick with your family’s budget. You start your package with 36 pre-selected channels, plus local broadcast channels, and at least two Channel Packs.

This plan starts at only $54.99 and you can add additional channel packs for $10 after the first two. That means you can actually get the entertainment your family wants at a price that works for you.

verizon fios

Our Verizon FiOS® Custom TV includes everything because our family simply can’t miss it all. During the day you’ll find news and information channels on at our house. It’s important to us to have worldwide news channels and is an essential part of our day.

I’ll admit I’m also an entertainment watcher. I like all the reality TV and premium channels to keep me updated on my favorite shows. verizon fios

Using our Verizon FiOS® Custom TV the kids can easily find the programming that is right for them. Having the kids entertainment on our Verizon FiOS® Custom TV also gives them plenty of their favorite channels to watch. They can also easily find the latest movies which I know they will appreciate as school lets out for the summer. There’s nothing better than family movie night and our Verizon FiOS® Custom TV is easy enough the kids can find what they want to watch for the night.

verizon fios custom tvI like that with Verizon FiOS® OnDemand I can easily access all of our favorite channels and TV shows. You’ll see rental recommendations and show series as they become available. verizon fios custom tv2

Having to watch my favorite shows as they come out is important to me and while I have only shown devotion to a few shows on HBO and SHOWTIME it’s still something I enjoy at the end of each week.

There’s nothing like sitting down for a few moments of solitude to get lost in a land far away with characters you’ve come to know. It’s just the way I like to end my week and I’ll admit to binge watching new movies as they come out because with Verizon FiOS® you get access to movies before they’re available for rental anywhere else. There’s nothing like family movie night with Verizon FiOS®kids watching movie on couch

You can switch over your plan now, even if you’re an existing costumer so start customizing our TV with a Verizon FiOS® Custom TV package.

You can stay connected with @VerizonFiOS® on Twitter and on Facebook.

I would love to know if you could customize your TV how would you describe it?

1. Gabriel Bregg on June 8, 2015 at 8:41 am

Wish we had FIOS available where we are, I’d love the mega download speeds. We don’t do cable, but we love streaming.

2. lena on June 5, 2015 at 12:06 pm

Such great choices. I love that there are so many options to choose from – I need me some variety

3. Debbie on June 5, 2015 at 4:29 am

Foodie and home for sure, all the food channels and home/DIY channels I could find. Pretty neat that you can customize it like that!

4. Autumn @Mamachallenge on June 4, 2015 at 9:08 pm

I will have to look into this! I love the packages.

5. Shauna on June 4, 2015 at 7:45 pm

Wow, they have TV? I had no idea. Our cable provider drives us nuts… I will have to look into this. Thanks for sharing…

6. Tess on June 4, 2015 at 7:34 pm

I did not know they now have TV? That’s pretty cool!

7. Elizabeth Lampman on June 4, 2015 at 7:25 pm

This is a great way to set the channels you want your kids to watch. I will have to see if i can do this with my system.

8. Tammy Roy on June 4, 2015 at 7:24 pm

We have a kids channel package on our satellite. The kids have their own profiles on the receiver so only the kids channels show up in the guide.

9. Felicita MOncada on June 4, 2015 at 6:26 pm

Love the variety of packages! Unfortunately, they aren’t available in my area but maybe that’ll change soon!

10. Amanda on June 4, 2015 at 6:25 pm

That seriously is so awesome that Fios offers a way for you to customize your TV lineup! I know my kids would love to only see what is on tv for kids!

11. Amy D on June 4, 2015 at 5:46 pm

Oh my gosh…I wish this was in my zip code!! I would love to customize my channels!!

12. candice on June 4, 2015 at 5:37 pm

my parents have the fios and they really enjoy all the options. I had no idea they had all these package options. Unfortunately not available in our area.

13. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on June 4, 2015 at 10:49 am

These packages are great. Our cable provider has weird packages that have channels that are completely unrelated. I’ve decided it’s a way for them to force people to buy more packages just to get the channels they want.

14. Lori Felix on June 4, 2015 at 10:45 am

I have been a Verizon cell phone customer for years and love them. I will have to look into their tv plan packages.

15. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on June 4, 2015 at 10:33 am

I have had Verizon FIOS for years. I have always been very happy!