My #BeautyStory Is Inspired By Dove

This is a partnered post with Dove through Lunchbox. kaila kristin

When I think of my beauty story I think of my daughters. Growing up I was an active kid, and the older I got the more I started to care about what I looked like. As a mom now with three daughters I hope to inspire them each and every day to be authentically beautiful. To be kind and courteous, to care about the planet and enjoy simple moments. I hope my daughters take care of themselves inside and out.

With a daughter who is getting older it’s more important than ever to teach her to love herself. We’ve recently started to talk about the changes happening with her body including taking care of herself. Dove Advanced Care Deodorant young girls women

Growing up my Grandmother always smelled of Dove soap. When I’d spend the night at her house I’d take a big bubble bath and I would drift to sleep after a long day of play. Dove is still there for me and now my own children.

Right now you can stock up on all your beauty needs at your local Sam’s Club. With three daughters it’s important for us to stock up and save on all our favorite beauty essentials.

Save now instantly on Dove at Sam’s Club! Dove New Products Hampoo Conditioner Hair Therapy

Who has influenced your #BeautyStory? Honor the women in your life that have helped shape your #BeautyStory by passing on beauty traditions and life lessons to your friends and family.

Visit Dove Beauty Story at Sam’s Club and watch how four generations of women have used Dove to shape their family’s #BeautyStory and then share yours.

1. Emily on June 13, 2015 at 12:35 pm

The obvious answer would be my mom. And she has, but she was very minimal in makeup. So any additional tips and tricks I pretty much learned from friends or youtube.

2. Parent Club on June 12, 2015 at 8:31 pm

I love Dove Beauty products. The shampoo and conditioner leave my hair silky smooth. I like that they teach girls to love themselves.

3. Sarah Marturano on June 12, 2015 at 10:22 am

I love your story! I have daughters as well, and Is so important to me that they have a positive self image.

4. dawn on June 12, 2015 at 9:25 am

I love dove. I think most of the women in my family use it. its an awesome product.

5. lena on June 12, 2015 at 8:21 am

This is my nw favorite deodorant. It seriously goes a mile!

6. ourfamilyworld on June 12, 2015 at 6:36 am

I love Dove products and Dove campaigns. They promote beauty and self esteem

7. susan on June 12, 2015 at 3:52 am

We are all huge fans of Dove in our family, it is the only skin care product we used. My mother passed down the beauty secret of Dove and I passed the secret to my daughter.

8. Autumn @Mamachallenge on June 11, 2015 at 10:38 pm

We love using Dove products! It is perfect for my daughter’s sensitive skin.

9. Debra on June 11, 2015 at 10:22 pm

That’s so funny…..I also associate the smell of Dove soap with my Grandmother’s house. It’s the only soap she’ll use and oh, the memories!

10. Aubrey on June 11, 2015 at 10:04 pm

Dove makes some really good products. I have tried their beauty bar before and it’s not like regular soap. Works well on the face.

11. Amber Edwards on June 11, 2015 at 9:34 pm

I just had the talk with my son a little while ago about taking care of himself and the need for deodorant. I sure love Dove and the quality products they have that make that transition easier.

12. Myrah - Coupon Mamacita on June 11, 2015 at 9:08 pm

Using Dove Bodywash is like trasnporting yourself to paradise!

13. Liz Mays on June 11, 2015 at 6:45 pm

I need to remember Sam’s Club is a good place to get Dove products. I actually wouldn’t mind trying the lotions.

14. Travel Blogger on June 11, 2015 at 6:17 pm

What a great photo of you two. I use this deodorant too. 🙂

15. Mama to 5 BLessings on June 11, 2015 at 5:42 pm

I just bought that same shampoo and conditioner a few weeks ago. I love Dove, it’s one of my favorite brands.

16. Amy Desrosiers on June 11, 2015 at 4:39 pm

I love Dove products so much! They work great and smell so fresh!

17. Meagan on June 11, 2015 at 3:45 pm

We love using Dove at our house! My favorite shampoo and body wash are Dove brands.

18. Nicole B on June 11, 2015 at 3:42 pm

I have not tried the Dove body wash but I really like that it comes in a big bottle. I’ll have to go shopping at Sam’s and find it.

19. Scott on June 11, 2015 at 3:25 pm

I’ve used Dove soap for decades and still have a bar in my shower today. Even as a guy, I love it for my skin.

20. Danielle on June 11, 2015 at 3:18 pm

I’ve always loved Dove products. I usually get mine when there’s some kind of sale going on. Hopefully I can pass the same down to my kids when they get old enough to know what personal hygiene is.

21. Melissa Roy on June 11, 2015 at 2:57 pm

I too am trying to teach my daughters about taking care of their bodies. It’s so tough to get them to understand why basic hygiene is SO important!

22. Amanda on June 11, 2015 at 2:47 pm

I agree as a mom to a pre-teen to make sure they know how important it is to be confident in themselves.

23. Shauna on June 11, 2015 at 1:32 pm

You know, mine is too. I love DOVE… It leaves my skin feeling so nice and plus, it is great with my sensitive skin. 🙂 Thanks for sharing your beauty story

24. Dawn on June 11, 2015 at 1:02 pm

It seems like moms and grandmothers are always at the center of the Dove stories I read. I think that’s a beautiful thing in itself!

25. Robin Masshole mommy on June 11, 2015 at 12:38 pm

I have been using dove for many years. I have sensitive skin and it’s the only brand that doesn’t irritate me.