Getting Messy In The Garden With Clorox 2® Stain Remover & Color Booster

We live a messy life and that’s why we are happy to partner with Clorox 2® on this post.

brooklin planting flowers gardening

It’s time to get out and play! For our family I’ve been challenging our girls to get outside more often and an easy way to do that is to get out in the yard and get your hands dirty. There’s something about getting your hands muddy and body moving that really creates lasting memories.

Imagination and play and a respect for the earth; spending time outdoors in the garden in a great way to encourage your children to do all of these things. Our kids love to get their hands dirty, anywhere they can get water and something other natural material together, they will have a good time.

Cloros Stain Fighter Color Booster Kids Gardening Dirty (5)For our girls planting also teaches them about plants and flowers. They enjoy flowers so planting, watering and tending for their own flowers and plants is a great way to teach them. It also lets them help out in the yard and realize that getting dirt on ourselves and clothes is fun and good for us, the planet, and our yard. While we do live in southern California, we are water concious and work in ways to reduce our overall water use.

Clorox Stain Fighter Color Booster Kids Gardening Dirty (4)

Its not hard to create a simple flower planter for kids. This lets them learn about plants by looking at the roots and learning about watering and pruning their flowers. Setting up these responsibilities will also help them learn to take care of something while also getting the treat of fresh flowers all year round. And to make it all even better, let them pick out what flowers or plants to pot just making sure they are suitable for the environment they will be in.

For instance, we set flowers for the outdoors and went with varieties that demand shade. This will reduce their water need yet also provide us with some beautiful and colorful flowers for the summer and our front door. Plus the kids and pick them for their hair, vase, or art projects this summer.

Cloros Stain Fighter Color Booster Kids planting flowersMake sure to also get the supplies including a planter (we used a longer one for more flowers), soil (outdoor flower soil), the proper plants (check for sun requirements), and a kid or kids. Set it all up and let them go to work. Fill up the planter half way and let them dig their holes and plant. They can also fill in the sides with soil.

Clorox Stain Fighter Color Booster Kids Gardening Dirty (1)When your all down hose them down along with the plants, just kidding. But do make sure to water your newly planted flowers. This is where the mess can come. But using Clorox 2® Stain Remover & Color Booster will help to dissolve any left over staining and dirt from this fun kid project. Clorox Stain Fighter Color Booster Kids dirty clothes

Clorox 2® Stain Remover & Color Booster can be used through the wash, but also to remove set-in stains that have been through the dryer. That means if I ever happen to miss a stain I can still get it out.

When you pair Clorox 2® Stain Remover & Color Booster with your favorite detergent, you can actually remove 4X more stains and brighten 2X more than using detergent alone. That means more time having fun and less time worrying about the stains.

Just check out this video:

So when you’re done in the yard be sure to clean up the mess Clorox 2® Stain Remover & Color Booster. Spend more time outside this summer and less time worrying about the mess!

What’s your favorite way to spend time outdoors with your children?

1. gingermommyrants on June 11, 2015 at 8:30 am

Clorox 2® Stain Remover & Color Booster sounds like the perfect product to fight the stains my kids get. They love to help in the garden.

2. Ann Bacciaglia on June 11, 2015 at 8:28 am

I will have to pick up some Clorox 2® Stain Remover & Color Booster. My kids get into so many messy situations. This will be great to keep their clothes looking new.

3. lena on June 11, 2015 at 7:43 am

I would just kick back and chill while the kids get all sorts of messy on the backyard. As long as I know I can wash it off

4. dawn on June 11, 2015 at 6:03 am

outside in white! Wow you go girl! lol

www.simplysassystyle.com

dawn

5. Debbie on June 11, 2015 at 5:35 am

Oh you are brave letting them go outside in white! 😉 Clothes are clothes though, they should be enjoying themselves!

6. candice on June 11, 2015 at 3:45 am

oh man, its summer and the grass stains are abundant! clorox is the only product that makes the clothes look just like new.

7. ourfamilyworld on June 11, 2015 at 2:36 am

We love playing in the garden and planting flowers. I love Clorox products. I have to try the color booster

8. Andrea Kruse on June 10, 2015 at 10:04 pm

We live on a farm so messes (very dirty messes) are an everyday occurrence! Love the Clorox 2 Stain remover with color booster… perfect for my family and our Summer clothing.

9. Aubrey on June 10, 2015 at 9:46 pm

I really need some of this. The laundry soap I use just isn’t cutting it. My clothes are coming out still stained and dingy looking.

10. Marina John on June 10, 2015 at 8:00 pm

That looks like such a great time! Your garden looks beautiful as well.

11. Kathy on June 10, 2015 at 6:58 pm

My daughters and I love to do all sorts of things outside. One of their favorites is feeding bread to our chickens. We also love going swimming and playing in the sandbox. Lots of fun!

12. Libby's Library on June 10, 2015 at 6:22 pm

Such great photos! LOL – this is me in the garden, as I’m worse than the kids about getting dirty!

13. Shauna on June 10, 2015 at 6:21 pm

oh how many messes can we make? A TON! LOL… seems like no matter what my kids do, they come home messy. LOL…

14. Liz Mays on June 10, 2015 at 6:09 pm

There’s nothing like gardening with the kids. It’s great that you have some cleaning supplies to prep for the aftermath!

15. Mama to 5 BLessings on June 10, 2015 at 4:14 pm

I use this for my kids, it is the only thing that takes the stains out! Let’s face it kids are messy!

16. Dee Mauser on June 10, 2015 at 3:06 pm

I’ve always enjoyed this time of year since I can get outdoors and plant flowers. My kids loved helping when they were young and now I have a grandson who is showing interest.

17. Seattle Travel Blogger on June 10, 2015 at 2:14 pm

I have always loved Clorox products. Their bleaches are the best to get out tough stains! And they don’t ruin your clothes in the process!

18. Vera Sweeney on June 10, 2015 at 1:47 pm

This sounds like it would be amazing for cleaning the kids clothes! I think this time off year kids clothes are magnets for dirt.

19. Dawn on June 10, 2015 at 12:28 pm

I have a husband and a son, so I’m always on the lookout for ways to keep the clothes nice and bright. Thanks!

20. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on June 10, 2015 at 11:54 am

My boys are always getting messy and stains on their clothes. I will try this for sure.