5 Simple Low Impact Exercise Tips #RecycleYourPeriodPad

running
As a mom the one thing no one told me after having a baby how different my body and my workouts would be. It was only after baby number three did I realize just how different my body was and I was little prepared for that light bladder leakage that would occasionally occur.

Little did I know I already had everything I needed to combat the one thing holding me back from my favorite dance fitness classes right in my bathroom. Poise pads are thin and flexible and offer the protection you need to stay fresh. Why didn’t I think of this sooner?
poise padsUsing Poise is an essential part of my gym bag. Since their pads are thin and portable I can use when when I need it most.  Stay fresh and confident with Poise® pads and liners. They’re designed specifically for Light Bladder Leakage (LBL), which make them an easy choice for the 1 in 3 women who experiences LBL.

POISE THIN SHAPE PADS
Designed to move with your body, new Poise Thin-Shape pads feature Super Absorbent Material (SAM) and a Thin-Flex design for extraordinary protection that’s still 3x drier than period pads† to help you take care of leaks with confidence.

poise gym bag

5 Simple Low Impact Exercise Tips

1. Get Walking – Go to a low pace and start to walk. It’s low impact and an easy way to get the whole family moving.
  2. Get Support – Whether it be a friend, spouse or just a comfortable new pair of shoes, or even making sure you pack your Poise. Find support, get comfortable and get started!
  3. Hiking – It’s great to get outdoors, not only for your health but for overall happiness. Hiking is low impact and yet such a great exercise for your body.
  4. Get WET! – Water is such a great way to work your body with minimal impact. In fact it has been said that water has many healing properties.
  5. Make It Fun – Whether you’re starting at a slower pace or working with an injury as long as you’re having fun you will create that healthy routine.

TRY IT FREE!

Get your free Poise sample kit. Just sign up now! free sample

What are your favorite low impact exercise tips?

1. Leslie on June 23, 2015 at 5:59 pm

I haven’t had kids yet but wetting is no fun.  Thanks for the tip.

2. Peachy @ The Peach Kitchen on June 21, 2015 at 2:07 am

Thanks for the Low impact exercise tips. I think I’m gonna need those after I give birth.

3. Alysia from My Domestic Dish on June 20, 2015 at 2:13 am

Oooh, Poise is busting out the big guns with this massive blogger campaign eh! I like your tips for keeping active while Aunt Flo’s visiting. Water is my best buddy at that time.

4. Carly Brydon on June 19, 2015 at 9:56 am

These 5 low impact exercises sound perfect for me. My family and I love going for walks together.

5. Jacqui Odell on June 19, 2015 at 8:14 am

My favorite low impact exercise is walking. I love doing it as a family.

6. Michelle @ Dishes and Dust Bunnies on June 19, 2015 at 7:51 am

This is a great reminder that I really should get more exercise. I’m really not as active as I should be so thanks for the tips! (and for the sample!) 🙂

7. Rosey on June 19, 2015 at 6:28 am

I’ve seen some cool creativity coming up from these campaigns. THey’re interesting to read.

8. lisa @bitesforbabies on June 19, 2015 at 4:14 am

These are great tips! I’m pretty seasoned when it comes to working out however, it’s always nice to be reminded of tips and tricks to keep me motivated!

9. Jessica Simms on June 18, 2015 at 8:29 pm

My mom uses these and swears by them, she loves how thin they are and how she can wear them for any occasion.

10. Kelly Hutchinson on June 18, 2015 at 5:30 pm

I have LBL issues and if I am going to be working out, I have to wear a Poise pad. This is such an embarrassing issue!

11. Uplifting Families on June 18, 2015 at 1:48 pm

I really need to go swimming more often. I have back problems and fibromyalgia which makes exercise difficult. I sometimes even have issues just walking. 🙁

12. Chubskulit Rose on June 18, 2015 at 12:32 pm

We do a lot of walking these days. We recently did 9-mile walk with the kids. Thanks for the tips.

13. Ann Bacciaglia on June 18, 2015 at 10:34 am

These are great tips. I am lucky and i do not suffer from LBL. I am glad there is such a great product for the women that do.

14. Mirand (myrbev) on June 18, 2015 at 9:39 am

Great exercise tips! I can’t wait to try these pads, everyone seems to be raving about them!

15. Lynndee on June 18, 2015 at 8:55 am

Thank you for the tips. I really need to get into exercise – more walking or running perhaps. What I consider exercise now is doing the household chores and walking at the store when we go grocery shopping. 😀

16. Michellette "MimiCuteLips" Green on June 18, 2015 at 8:53 am

I love that you gals are getting the word out. For something so common in Moms I would think people would talk about it more. Kudos to Poise.

17. Raijean on June 18, 2015 at 8:32 am

I get heavy periods so this would be perfect for me to try. Thanks for the free sample app.

18. Chris G on June 18, 2015 at 8:22 am

I will have to share these tips with my wife. She would love the samples too, thanks.

19. Laura Hinckley on June 18, 2015 at 7:58 am

I’m stealing your ideas for the gym bag. I ordered my samples. I think a girl can never be too prepared and I am of the age I know its coming 🙂

20. Heather @mommyonlyhas2hands on June 18, 2015 at 7:03 am

You’re very creative, I love the way how you prepared your gym bag!! I’m gonna try it today thanks for smart idea.

21. michele d on June 18, 2015 at 4:45 am

I heard great things about this brand. I have yet to try them out. I bet they are super comfortable to wear during your period.

22. Joanne T Ferguson on June 18, 2015 at 3:24 am

I never knew one could recycle their period pads! I don’t do anything different re exercise during these times and low impact exercises is always the way to go!

23. Alli on June 18, 2015 at 2:05 am

I’m looking forward to receiving my free samples. The older I get, the more I appreciate low impact exercises. 🙂

24. Ourfamilyworld on June 18, 2015 at 12:36 am

My mom suffers from LBL. She’ll love these low impact exercises.

25. Bonnie @ wemake7 on June 17, 2015 at 3:55 pm

Thanks so much for sharing this free kit. Thanks for the exercise tips as well. I need those. =)

26. Liz Mays on June 17, 2015 at 3:15 pm

I need to try some of these low impact exercises. I do like swimming and hiking! Those free samples will be great!

27. Sandy KS on June 17, 2015 at 12:48 pm

I have a slight bladder leakage. being type 2 diabetic. I feel like I have a strong urge to use the restroom. At times when I really don’t have to. it is a pain. Because other times I feel that urge I have to run to the bathroom and pray i make it in time. Poise has helped me keep my sanity.

28. Treats by Tanya on June 17, 2015 at 12:26 pm

Thanks for the exercise motivation and free sample! They will come in handy for obvious reasons 😉

29. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on June 17, 2015 at 12:18 pm

You’ve got to make any workout routine fun. If it’s not fun, you just won’t stick to it. At least I won’t!

30. Jeanine on June 17, 2015 at 11:58 am

Great tips! I’m thankful I don’t suffer with leakage issues, when I did I was pregnant with #6 and that wasn’t a fun time. Glad there’s things like this out there to help!

31. Christy Maurer on June 17, 2015 at 11:48 am

Thanks for these exercise tips! Low impact is better for LBL suffering! I do get it at times and it is not fun!

32. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on June 17, 2015 at 10:43 am

I don’t have leakage issues, but there is a whole group of moms in my zumba class who do & there is always a collective sigh when a song with jumps comes on!