Simple Family Meals – Campbell’s® Chicken Marsala Skillet Sauce #CampbellsSauces

I made a delicious meal with Campbell’s® Sauces as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars. #CampbellsSauces
Simple Family Meals - Campbell’s® Chicken Marsala Skillet Sauce #CampbellsSaucesLets face it as parents we are incredibly busy. Between household duties, working and all of our kids activities our weekdays are often tiring. One thing I have come to appreciate over the years is the art of a simple and flavorful dinner.
cambells saucesOver the past few months we have tried several Campbell’s® Dinner Sauces and on those night you need something quick and easy they’re a great solution to creating a simple meal. This week I tried the Campbell’s® Chicken Marsala Skillet Sauce for dinner and like how everything was so easy to make right on the stove top.

Simple Dinner - Campbell’s® Chicken Marsala Skillet Sauce #CampbellsSauces

Just add chicken and cook! It’s such a simple meal idea and one you can make in minutes on your stove.

I just started by heating oil and starting to cook the chicken breast with the oil. Once the chicken is done add the sauce and cook for another 5 minutes. Simple Family Meals - Campbell’s® Chicken Marsala Skillet Sauce #CampbellsSauces

I served this with pasta and broccoli, both things I know my children will enjoy and add the chicken and you have a delicious meal for the whole family! I like that with little to no prep at all I have a meal our entire family enjoys, it really takes the guessing game out of dinner and lets me focus on other things like my daughter perfecting her arabesque in dance class. Simple Family Meals - Campbell’s® Chicken Marsala Skillet Sauce #CampbellsSauces

You can find more easy meal ideas from Campbell’s® Kitchen on Facebook and Twitter. Check out Campbells® on Pinterest for more ideas and recipes!

What are your families go to favorite weekday meals?

1. Susan Smith on March 15, 2015 at 5:44 pm

This looks yummy and easy to make. I make spaghetti and meatballs on busy days.

2. Melissa @ This Girls Life Blog on March 11, 2015 at 6:13 am

My husband has been asking me to give these a try sometime. I will have to give this recipe a try.

3. Julie Wood on March 10, 2015 at 4:48 am

Crockpot dinners are my go to meals for fast cooking! I love Chicken Marsala and this recipe looks easy to make and delicious! I need to get this sauce and make it!

4. Amy Desrosiers on March 5, 2015 at 6:02 pm

I have seen these in the stores, but I have never tried them out! I love the look of this dish though.

5. Camesha on March 5, 2015 at 2:23 pm

I’ve used these sauces a few times. They really do come in handy when I’m not sure what I’m cooking. They are really tasty too.

6. Beth@FrugalFroggie on March 4, 2015 at 10:19 pm

That looks so delicious. May family is bored with dinner right now so this could help.

7. Latoicha on March 4, 2015 at 8:48 pm

I love Chicken Marsala. I am so glad to low I can pick up this product at the grocery store to make my own at home.

8. Colleen on March 4, 2015 at 7:08 pm

Oh this looks like an easy way to spice up chicken or another meal. So everyone doesn’t feel like they are eating the same chicken again and again.

9. Christie on March 4, 2015 at 1:05 pm

Wow that sauce makes dinner so easy! I’m going to have to try this one!

10. Rosey on March 4, 2015 at 12:17 am

I’ve got that one in the cupboard right now. My husband likes the Campbell’s Skillet Pouches.

11. Debbie Denny on March 3, 2015 at 10:36 pm

I have not tried this yet. Looks so good.

12. Crystal on March 3, 2015 at 9:35 pm

With the after school activities starting up again, I need easy recipes that I feel good about feeding my family. You can’t make it any easier than this!

13. Lori Gunn on March 3, 2015 at 8:34 pm

The chicken marsala looks so good. It’s a challenge finding a chicken recipe that just doesn’t sound like a repeat of the other day’s chicken. I can see my family asking for this recipe again and again – even the steamed broccoli!

14. Candy O on March 3, 2015 at 7:09 pm

What a fabulous meal! We love tacos. They are super easy and everyone loves them.

15. Jeanine on March 3, 2015 at 6:34 pm

Wow that looks super tasty! We love quick pasta dishes on busy days or crock pot meals! So easy!

16. vanessa: BriteandBubbly on March 3, 2015 at 7:26 pm

This would totally save a lot of time at Dinner time. It also looks delish so it’s a win win in my book. I’ll have to try it!

17. Marcie W. on March 3, 2015 at 6:29 pm

Mmmm Chicken Marsala sounds wonderful right about now but I would definitely need some type of recipe helper. Campbell’s sauce looks like the perfect way for me to create this long time favorite!

18. Pam on March 3, 2015 at 4:13 pm

I love chicken marsala but I haven’t had it in forever. I love Campbell’s skillet sauces.

19. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on March 3, 2015 at 12:17 pm

This looks great! I have a hectic schedule and a house full of bottomless pits, so this is perfect for me. Thanks!

20. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on March 3, 2015 at 11:14 am

I need to get some of that skillet sauce. I am all for anything that will make my life easier like this.