RESCUE Yourself! Balance Everyday Stress Easily With Natural Stress Relief

My days are filled with everything from children to running a small business and on top of it all managing all the activities and things my kiddos want to do after school.

kristin lesney ruiz

Lets just say some days there’s a lot of stress and a busy mom of three stress can really set me back. We all know what stress is. It creeps into our lives so easily. While many of us have less, some people may claim to have none, but people with kids and families may have more than the norm. Of course stress can be managed and it should be.

Letting stress get the better of your life is not good for anyone around you as well as yourself. Stress can lead to wondering and thinking about the things that are not important, taking away focus from the things that need to be done to relief the stress. Being a busy mom I find it best to manage my stress by balancing my everyday responsibilities. My days are long and busy. And with small screaming crying and demanding children I love more than anything, let’s just say it’s not hard to find ways to let stress take over.

Rescue Natural Stress Relief (2)

RESCUE is natural stress relief and homeopathic way to help your day. These little relief products are easy to keep in my purse or the car, and are an easy way to help me kind of melt away the problems and move forward with what I have to do.

Remember that stress doesn’t mean you have a problem that can’t be managed without the help of a doctor. By focusing on tasks, using RESCUE, and just taking time out for yourself can help to manage stress letting you get more done in the day. I find myself getting anxious, but remember that if I stay positive and upbeat, I can get through anything.

Rescue Natural Stress Relief Pearls

RESCUE helps me stress less when I think things are just about to fly out of control. I find myself just sitting, looking out my window, then just suck on a RESCUE Pastilles, and just take a few minutes to move on. RESCUE has been used by millions around the world and trusted for generations. The non-habit forming remedy is completely safe and natural.

They are available in several different styles:

• RESCUE Pastilles
  • RESCUE Sleep Liquid Melts
  • RESCUE Pearls
  • And Others.

Rescue Natural Stress Relief Pastilles

Find RESCUE at CVS, Walgreens, Whole Foods, Sprouts and wherever you find natural products! Visit RESCUE for a BOGO (Buy One Get One) coupon and enter to win the #StressLess sweepstakes!

I know you have stress, we all do. Just remember that managing stress can create a whole new world. By being happier you will find yourself doing more, being more active with everyone around you, and just being in a better mood. Try RESCUE and see if it can help you.

What do you do for stress relief?

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

1. Christine on March 17, 2015 at 12:33 pm

Right now, I have no idea what to do for stress relief! I’m having a hard time with morning sickness and it’s stressing me out!

2. Pamela:: Still Dating My Spouse on March 14, 2015 at 5:44 pm

I am so into natural products to relieve stress, illnesses and other things. Thanks for sharing this info with me.

3. Mama to 5 BLessings on March 14, 2015 at 5:31 pm

These are a must when you are a mom! I have the Pastilles!

4. Mary Larsen on March 14, 2015 at 10:10 am

This is awesome that it is made of natural ingredients. I might have to try some when I get stressed out in the future.

5. Carrie Wells on March 14, 2015 at 5:11 am

I worked on and Instagram campaign for this product. Love that it is made of natural ingredients

6. Meagan on March 13, 2015 at 10:24 pm

Oh man, having two kids can be quite stressful! I need to try this!

7. Danielle H on March 13, 2015 at 9:07 pm

I love the RESCUE products. I actually have a tin of pastilles sitting right beside me on my desk!

8. Elizabeth @ BeingMVP on March 13, 2015 at 9:06 pm

Haven’t tried the pearls yet. I like the Pastilles – now just need extra sleep 🙂

9. Autumn @Mamachallenge on March 13, 2015 at 8:38 pm

I have had more than my fair share of stress recently! I will have to try this product!

10. Kathy on March 13, 2015 at 7:58 pm

These sound great! I love that they are natural. I usually take a walk to keep myself from being very stressed. That or I love to read as well.

11. Danielle on March 13, 2015 at 5:08 pm

I love that these are natural. I’m going to have to get some of these and try them out.

12. Pam on March 13, 2015 at 4:59 pm

I like to go on walks for stress relief. I think I will check these out though.

13. gingermommyrants on March 13, 2015 at 4:49 pm

Rescue sounds like a great homeopathic way to deal with stress. I will have to pick some up to try.

14. Shauna on March 13, 2015 at 3:20 pm

I tell you; I get stressed by the oddest things and this just sounds like heaven to me. I totally need to check these out. Thanks for sharing.

15. Amanda on March 13, 2015 at 3:19 pm

I’ve heard about these and many people have sworn by them. I can use a stres release and will have to try them out!

16. Stefani Tolson on March 13, 2015 at 11:54 am

Being a mom of four with two of them being teenagers, I definitely have my stress days. I haven’t seen or tried these products but will be keeping my eye out for them now. Wouldn’t hurt to give them a try!

17. Chelley @ AisForAdelaide on March 13, 2015 at 11:47 am

I’ve never heard of these- I will have to try them! I love that they are natural… I need some stress relief in my life, for sure!

18. Amy D on March 13, 2015 at 11:35 am

I have tried the Pearls and love their citrus oil taste. I have not tried the Pastilles yet, but hope to pick some up at CVS.

19. Tammi @ My Organized Chaos on March 13, 2015 at 10:36 am

Wow, I’ve never even seen these, but I need to try them! Sometimes I can’t get out for a walk or just zone-out to de-stress, so these might come in handy!