Family Travel – Discount Tire Gives Back & Cleans Up Arizona #tablemesacleanup

This is a partnered post with Discount Tire.

Hofsas House Carmel By The Sea California (8)
We spend a lot of time traveling as a family and while we enjoy it we enjoy it we always want to be sure our family is safe. The start of our road trips always start with my husband changing the car fluids and making sure the car is cleaned and safe. He goes over things like tire pressure and always replaces things on our family car as needed.

our summer journey grand canyonThis last weekend we traveled into Arizona. As a family we often explore and enjoy our National Parks and having spent a lot of time enjoying Arizona we were happy to see Discount Tire a company based in Scottsdale, Arizona giving back and helping to clean up a spot treasured by locals, Table Mesa Recreation Area. arizona It was stormy along the west coast this weekend and that didn’t stop people from coming out and cleaning up. cleanup arizona

I think any opportunity that we can share with our children about giving back is a great opportunity to show them that small acts can make a big difference.

Make sure your car is safe for the road ahead with Discount Tires. Right now you can find discounts on tires to get ready for the busy spring and summer months ahead. For our family that means making sure our tires are ready for another family road trip!

How could you give back to your local landmarks?

1. Kiwi on April 20, 2015 at 11:37 am

I love when companys give back! I am so happy you and the family enjoyed your trip to Arizona!

2. Debbie Denny on April 20, 2015 at 11:04 am

Such beautiful pictures. Nice they give back.

3. Amy @ Marvelous Mommy on April 20, 2015 at 9:16 am

How fun! I love your photos! I want to travel with my girls more when they are older!

4. Emily on April 20, 2015 at 8:21 am

I always try to support companies that give back. I think it should be all companies responsibility!!

5. Amanda O. on April 19, 2015 at 8:53 pm

Good tires are a must for a long road trip. Your photos are stunning too.

6. Ann Bacciaglia on April 19, 2015 at 8:43 pm

I have always wanted to travel to Arizona. It is so beautiful there. I would want good tires for a road trip.

7. Jocelyn McGaffic on April 19, 2015 at 8:43 pm

What a nice trip, your pictures are beautiful! We always make sure to clean up after ourselves and respect the environment!

8. Janell @ Saving You Dinero on April 19, 2015 at 8:01 pm

It is so important to have your tire checked before a trip. Arizona looks awesome.

9. Christie on April 19, 2015 at 7:37 pm

It’s always wonderful to hear about companies giving back. Good job, Discount Tire!

10. KIMBERLY CROISANT on April 19, 2015 at 8:06 am

Good tires are so important. We are taking a long rode trip in about 2 weeks, so we will be checking our tires and everything else on our car before hand.

11. Cinny on April 18, 2015 at 7:32 pm

We love traveling too. Good tires make it so much better and easier to travel.

12. Rosey on April 18, 2015 at 6:30 pm

That’s nice that people came out to clean up. Hurrah for Discount Tire.

13. Chrysa on April 18, 2015 at 12:40 pm

What a great trip! I have to say I love our local Discount Tire store. I went there to get a tire replaced and they ended up patching it for me for FREE instead!

14. Felissa @ Two Little Cavaliers on April 18, 2015 at 11:55 am

Our world is very beautiful, as we can tell by your pictures! Glad to see Discount Tire is helping to keep it that way!

15. Penelope on April 18, 2015 at 11:51 am

We love to explore, but haven’t been out on a road trip in some time. I need to get our car ready for summer trips.

16. Crystal on April 18, 2015 at 11:48 am

I just replaced my tires. We are ready for road tripping! Growing up, my parents took me to see all of the national parks. I’d love to take my kids to see them.

17. Beth@FrugalFroggie on April 18, 2015 at 11:37 am

I think I might need new tires. I haven’t looked at them in a while.

18. Stacey- Travel Blogger on April 18, 2015 at 11:36 am

Ahh…the West Coast! It is so beautiful! And to see companies like Discount Tire trying to keep it clean and beautiful is really great!

19. Sarah B (@East9thStreet) on April 17, 2015 at 8:21 pm

I’ve visited several national parks and it drives me crazy when people don’t obey the rules. I wish I could make citizen’s arrests! 😉

20. Theresa on April 17, 2015 at 8:16 pm

I love that they are giving back! It’s so important to preserve our landmarks so future generations can enjoy them too!

21. melisasource on April 17, 2015 at 7:53 pm

My family spends much time traveling as well. Great reminder to update the tires!

22. Pam on April 17, 2015 at 7:01 pm

Beautiful pictures! We love visiting some of our local landmarks. We always donate to the local parks.

23. Nina Say on April 17, 2015 at 6:59 pm

I think one of the best way to give back to our local parks is to respect it while we’re there. Taking care of it is very important.

24. Marcie W. on April 17, 2015 at 4:47 pm

Don’t you just love when companies do good and give back? Preserving and taking care of nature and natural landmarks is so very important.

25. Jeanine on April 17, 2015 at 3:50 pm

How awesome! This sounds great and your photos are beautiful! Arizona is one place I’ve always wanted to visit!

26. Betsy Segars on April 17, 2015 at 1:14 pm

Love your pictures from Arizona! I’ve never been there but it looks beautiful!

27. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on April 17, 2015 at 1:05 pm

Cleanup is always a welcome way to improve your local landmarks. People can be such pigs sometimes.

28. Catherine S on April 17, 2015 at 12:58 pm

It is so great that Discount Tires was helping out and giving back. We help with a local beach cleanup every year.