Dealing With Seasonal Allergies #PassThePuffs

I participated in the Pass The Puffs blog program as a member of One2One Network. I received compensation but all opinions are my own.

Pass The Puffs Lotion Tissue Soft (2)Dealing with seasonal allergies can be the worst, from the cold and flu season of winter to dealing with all the changes that comes during spring. Being prepared is the best way to combat the cold and flu and the same goes with seasonal allergies.

The sun is shining bright here in California so all the plants think it’s time for spring. Knowing that the trees are growing and the flowers are blooming I start to be prepared for the allergies to come.

Puffs tissues is on a mission to help people look and feel their best this cold and flu season with just the right amount of softness to sooth irritation caused by sniffles, coughing and sneezing – helping them tackle all that their face has to face.Pass The Puffs Lotion Tissue Soft (1)

When allergies hit, just pass the Puffs! Puffs Plus Lotion contains a touch of Shea Butter, Aloe and Vitamin E to provide comfort for the worst allergy symptoms.

Puffs Plus Lotion is Puffs’ most soothing tissue with Air-fluffed™ pillows for more cushiony thickness which means no more dry hurting red nose! I like to keep some small packages around for our girls this time of year, and they’r a must in their dance bags! There’s nothing worse than a stuffed up nose and I know Puffs Plus Lotion is gentle enough for our entire family.

Does your family suffer form allergies? To learn more visit Puffs.com and be sure to connect on Facebook.

1. Pamela:: Still Dating My Spouse on March 11, 2015 at 10:04 pm

I carry puffs in my purse during allergy season because it is part of my wardrobe during that season. LOL

2. Mary Larsen on March 11, 2015 at 5:13 am

I have wicked bad seasonal allergies, and hate not having Puffs at home. Then I end up using toilet paper and my nose gets all scratchy!

3. Mandi on March 11, 2015 at 4:53 am

I just restocked our tissue supply over the weekend, we were down to just one little travel pack! We don’t have allergies, but we do use them quickly with three kids and colds.

4. Autumn @Mamachallenge on March 10, 2015 at 6:54 pm

I hate when it is time for spring time allergies again! I will have to try out these tissues!

5. Mama to 5 BLessings on March 10, 2015 at 6:48 pm

My daughter has a low immune system and gets sick often. She prefers this brand issues on her little nose, helps from getting raw/

6. Stacey- Travel Blogger on March 10, 2015 at 6:21 pm

I love how the boxes are getting cuter and more stylish. Puffs has so many nice ones to choose from!

7. Vera Sweeney on March 10, 2015 at 6:20 pm

Allergies are awful in the spring time!! There has been a lot of nasty colds going around right now that puffs are handy for!

8. Jenny Temcio on March 10, 2015 at 6:20 pm

With allergy season right around the corner, tissues are a must have. Puffs are my personal favorite.

9. Liz Mays on March 10, 2015 at 6:18 pm

I’ll have to have these around when sneezing season comes. The aloe is gonna help!

10. lisa on March 10, 2015 at 6:05 pm

We love Puffs in our house. I just bought another pack of them!

11. Maria on March 10, 2015 at 4:32 pm

While my household does not have to deal with seasonal allergies, I always keep Puffs Plus with Lotion on hand in most rooms of my apartment. It’s a great product!

12. Danielle on March 10, 2015 at 9:51 am

Oh, how I hate when my spring-time allergies kick in. I can’t even go for a walk in the park without sneezing my head off or rubbing my nose raw.

13. Jennifer on March 10, 2015 at 8:38 am

I don’t have seasonal allergies, but I do get terrible colds in the winter. I always use a tissue with lotion on it. If I don’t, I look like I have leprosy.

14. Dawn on March 10, 2015 at 8:27 am

I must use a tissue with lotion. If I don’t I look like Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.

15. Sandra on March 10, 2015 at 8:22 am

Its so hard during allergy season. My husband has mild allergies during the spring and my daughter gets them whenever we go to California. I’m lucky I don’t have them at all.

16. Anne-Marie @ This Mama Cooks! On a Diet on March 10, 2015 at 7:49 am

My husband has year round allergies. And I’m pretty sure my son is developing seasonal allergies. It’s funny, because I was the kid with awful allergies and I’m pretty good now.