Simple Campbell’s® Slow Cooker Sauces Beef Rolled Tacos Recipe

I made a delicious meal with Campbell’s® Sauces as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars. #CampbellsSauces
shredded beef tacos
Dinner is often so rushed between kids, school and after school activities lately I am finding it harder than ever to keep up. I’ve had a great time learning to make our favorite recipes even easier and one of the best ways is to using the slow cooker.  One of our family favorite meals is tacos and I know it’s a sure thing everyone will enjoy for dinner. That’s why Campbell’s® Shredded Beef Taco Slow Cooker Sauce is such a simple and delicious meal idea for our family. crockpot beef
I like simple dinners that don’t take a lot of effort and what I like about Campbell’s® Dinner Sauces is that they are simple to make. I added a beef roast to the slow cooker some fresh cilantro and chopped onion, pour over the Campbell’s® Shredded Beef Taco Slow Cooker Sauce and cook.
slow cooker sauces
Slow cooking the beef allows it to infuse with flavor and it fills the house with a delicious aroma. It also makes sure I can have dinner done and quickly too. slow cooker sauce
Once the beef is done simply pull it out and shred it. slow cooker beef
Having small children I like to make dinner fun, one thing they all like is rolled tacos. They’re perfect for little hands and really easy to make on your own.
rolled tacos
I baked these for 20 minutes at 375 degrees. Serve with your favorite dipping sauces! You can make these your own by adding cheese rolled tacosrolled tacos
Set it and forget it, dinner is done! These rolled tacos are super simple and packed full of flavor.

You can find more easy meal ideas from Campbell’s® Kitchen on Facebook and Twitter. Check out Campbells® on Pinterest for more ideas and recipes!

What are your families go to favorite weekday meals?

1. Julie Wood on March 13, 2015 at 5:01 am

This recipe looks so easy and your Shredded beef tacos really turned out great! I will have to make these for an easy week night dinner-thanks for the inspiration.

2. Slow Cooker Beef Taco Rice Bowls on March 6, 2015 at 2:47 am

[…] Beef Rolled Tacos […]

3. Danielle @ We Have It All on February 28, 2015 at 8:05 pm

We use these! We love the pot roast here!

4. Kristin Wheeler (@MamaLuvsBooks) on February 23, 2015 at 10:22 pm

I am bookmarking his! 100% making it this weekend! It’s so cold here I am some comfort food!

5. Chasing Joy on February 19, 2015 at 7:22 pm

I have seen the slow cooker sauces but never purchased them. I also like the rolled tacos. Great idea!

6. Camesha on February 19, 2015 at 3:15 pm

What a fun recipe. My kids would like those tacos. I love the slow cooker sauces. They have really come in handy!

7. Raijean on February 19, 2015 at 12:11 pm

I love these, they have made dinner time so much easier. I need to restock on some now

8. Rosey on February 18, 2015 at 10:36 pm

I haven’t tried that flavor for my family yet, but I will. I have made the Tavern Style Pot Roast and the Moroccan Chicken and they loved both. I love how easy those sauces are to make!

9. Marina @ Mommy Snippets on February 18, 2015 at 7:07 pm

Those looks yummy! I’ll have to try them soon. Thanks for sharing!

10. Ann Bacciaglia on February 18, 2015 at 1:42 pm

I love using my slow cooker. I have a roast in mine right now. I love to make chicken and rice with veggies at least once a week.

11. Shelley Zurek on February 18, 2015 at 12:32 pm

I loved your photos for putting this dish together. They flowed like a story board and made it easy to see how Simple Campbell’s slow cooker sauces would enhance my week night cooking.

12. lisa on February 18, 2015 at 12:06 pm

I love using my crock pot to begin with, but these sauces make it so much easier!!

13. Joyce Brewer (@MommyTalkShow) on February 18, 2015 at 10:23 am

Oh I need this badly.
    I could put this in the crockpot in the morning and dinner will be ready by the time we get home from karate!

14. valerie g on February 18, 2015 at 10:23 am

that looks amazing! i may have to make that for dinner tomorrow! i could use some of it right now lol

15. Estelle Erasmus on February 18, 2015 at 8:51 am

I love cooking with my slow cooker. This recipe looks so easy to make and the sauces add extra special flavor. I’ll be trying this one.

16. Autumn @Mamachallenge on February 17, 2015 at 9:54 pm

Looks so delicious! My family would really enjoy these! Slow cooker recipes are some of my favorites.

17. Veronica on February 17, 2015 at 9:25 pm

I can’t believe that I have never owned or used a crock pot. that looks like a great dish

18. Jenny Temcio on February 17, 2015 at 9:13 pm

That is a great looking meal. It didn’t seem to require a ton of effort either. I love that.

19. Lindsey @ Redhead Baby Mama on February 17, 2015 at 7:57 pm

I’ve been meaning to try those! I can use a quick and easy dinner during the week.

20. Stacey- Travel Blogger on February 17, 2015 at 6:53 pm

This looks delicious! I love any type of slow cooker recipe!

21. Stephanie on February 17, 2015 at 6:22 pm

I’ve seen these sauces in the grocery store and was curious about them. Some of those things are hit or miss, but this one looks like a hit. Thanks for sharing!

22. Jeanine on February 17, 2015 at 5:25 pm

We love baked pastas and chicken in the slow cooker. Anything in the slow cooker is really a go to!

23. Mary O'Malley on February 17, 2015 at 6:18 pm

That looks so good! I think I might need to try that out sometime, I love tacos.

24. Sara P. (@SensiblySara) on February 17, 2015 at 6:03 pm

Those tacos look super tasty!! I would absolutely make those for an easy week-night meal.

25. Amy D on February 17, 2015 at 5:27 pm

I love Campbell’s products because they make cooking easier. This looks like a tasty meal idea!

26. Crystal on February 17, 2015 at 3:48 pm

Our regular go-to menu items are getting a little stale. I would love to include these tacos in our rotation. They look so easy & delicious.

27. Shauna on February 17, 2015 at 3:43 pm

That is so funny, we actually have this on our calendar for dinner for tomorrow… I can’t wait to try the new Campbell’s Slow Cooker Sauces. Yummy!

28. Catherine S on February 17, 2015 at 3:38 pm

I am always looking for new crock pot recipes. I can’t wait to try this it looks really good.

29. Christie on February 17, 2015 at 3:34 pm

I’m a sucker for a good crockpot meal! And with these new sauces, I would be ready for dinner in minutes!

30. Liz Mays on February 17, 2015 at 3:07 pm

I need to try some more of these. I really like cooking using my crock pot and these really add some flavor!

31. Pam on February 17, 2015 at 3:02 pm

These look so good! We usually have tacos at least once a week, so these would be perfect to switch things up.

32. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on February 17, 2015 at 12:55 pm

I am a fan of anything I can make in my crock pot. This sounds awesome 🙂

33. Colleen on February 17, 2015 at 11:44 am

Wow I’ve never seen these before. You can make so many different meals with just one flavor. Your meal looks great!

34. valmg @ Mom Knows it All on February 17, 2015 at 12:27 pm

I love it! This is one of those dishes that’s perfect for a busy weekday. I just throw it all in the crock pot and forget about it until dinner time.

35. Courtney on February 17, 2015 at 11:58 am

I love this! It’s so easy to make, and it would be perfect for a laid back dinner or a party. Thanks!

36. Dawn on February 17, 2015 at 11:47 am

I do a lot of fancy pants crock pot recipes, but these kind are really my favorite. You just throw it all in, and you’re good to go.

37. Stacie @ Divine Lifestyle on February 17, 2015 at 11:40 am

Oh man. I guess my crock pot is getting a work out tomorrow! That looks amazing. Thanks so much!