Share Your Disney Adventure and Win With Smucker’s® Uncrustables®

As a busy family on the go we know snacking has to be easy. We are happy to partner with Smucker’s® Uncrustables® and Mom It Forward to share some simple snack ideas!

disneyland family mom blogger

The one thing our family loves to do is spend time together. There are so many opportunities to make memories and learn new things. Disney is one of those places that easily create those happy memories for our family and living so close to Disneyland we get plenty of time with our favorite characters and rides. Sometimes we explore the world in an overgrown lawn in Bugs Land other times we imagine taking off to deep space in Tomorrowland. It’s all the moments we make together that make spending time together so much fun.

Smucker’s® Uncrustables® Sandwiches are one of the simple snacks we turn to for fun family days.

Smuckers Uncrustable PBJ Peanut Butter Jelly Sandwich Minnie Mouse (2)

They make for easy snacking on the go because they stay frozen until you’re ready to use them. They thaw and then you can enjoy them anywhere, no messes, no hungry kiddos. They also make the perfect base for some Minnie Mouse inspired lunches. Smuckers Uncrustable PBJ Peanut Butter Jelly Sandwich Minnie Mouse

Making this lunch is easier than it looks. We used Smucker’s® Uncrustables® Sandwiches, cucumber, pepperoni, provolone cheese, red bell pepper and black olives to create this adorable Minnie Mouse.

Two slices of cucumber hold up Minnie Mouses’s ears and a slice of cheese creates the perfect face. Add pepperoni nose and cucumbers for the eyes. The ends of the red bell pepper create the perfect Minnie Mouse bow! To top it off I also made vegetable flowers with okra and carrots. Super simple and fun or all ages!

Smuckers Uncrustable PBJ Peanut Butter Jelly Sandwich Minnie Mouse (3)

Right now if you share a photo of your family showing their Disney Side being wild world wanderers, true believers, tireless adventurers or fun-loving kids at heart and enter for a chance to win an unstoppable 5-day/4-night Disney Parks vacation package for four from Smucker’s® Uncrustables®.

Then get ready to soar to infinity and beyond, live the pirates’ life, be goofy, and do whatever suits your Disney Side with the perfect on-the-go sidekick, Smucker’s® Uncrustables® Sandwiches.

Visit the website for complete details and to enter today!

What  is one way your family shows your Disney side?

1. Meagan on February 19, 2015 at 12:16 pm

Oh my gosh, that Minnie sandwich is incredible! I’ll have to make this for my son, but do Mickey! Great idea!

2. Food Art: Embracing Your Favorite Disney Adventure - Mom it Forward on February 15, 2015 at 7:34 am

[…] Our Ordinary Life: Smucker's Uncrustables Minnie Mouse Food Art […]

3. Mama to 5 BLessings on February 14, 2015 at 6:19 pm

I just bought these in bulk at Costco for my kids. They are so convenient!

4. Lisa Bristol on February 14, 2015 at 1:15 pm

This would be such a fast way to make breakfast. Great for lunches or a snack. My kids used to love watching Disney movies when they were younger.

5. Tammi @ My Organized Chaos on February 14, 2015 at 8:06 am

Great contest and love your snack idea. CUTE!! We love Disney, I so wish we lived closer to go more often. That would be my dream come true!! 😉

6. Brittany @ Mom. Wife. Busy Life. on February 14, 2015 at 6:16 am

How cute! I put one of these tasty little sandwiches in my daughter’s lunchbox everyday!

7. Autumn @Mamachallenge on February 13, 2015 at 10:35 pm

Really cute idea! My daughter would love it if I made her one.

8. Dawn McAlexander on February 13, 2015 at 9:50 pm

We visited Disney World for the first time in October. It was fabulous! I love your lunch idea.

9. lisa on February 13, 2015 at 7:44 pm

We love all things Disney and will be going back this summer. I’ll have to remember to buy Uncrustables for lunches there too!

10. Aubrey on February 13, 2015 at 6:00 pm

I would say my kids like the uncrustables, but I do too. They’re an easy lunch and they are tasty. That is a very cute lunch idea. And my family is huge Disney fanatics.

11. Chelley @ AisForAdelaide on February 13, 2015 at 5:24 pm

My daughter LOVES Mickey and Minnie. She wants anything with polka dots… because that’s Minnie to her 😉 I love your idea. We NEED one of those plates to help make lunch more fun!

12. Maria on February 13, 2015 at 12:30 pm

We love everything Disney, including the Disney XD channel…lol
    This Uncrustable recipe is so cute.

13. Nancy @ Whispered Inspirations on February 13, 2015 at 12:31 pm

So cute! What a genius idea. My girls would love that Minnie!

14. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on February 13, 2015 at 11:16 am

What a cute idea. My kids would get the biggest kick out of that.

15. Deborah A. on February 13, 2015 at 11:03 am

We took our kids to Disneyland in the fall and we totally took Uncrustables! They weren’t all Disneyfied and adorable, but they were affordable and convenient.

16. Dandi D on February 13, 2015 at 8:34 am

What a cute lunch idea this is!