This is a partnered post all opinions are our own.
This year I have started taking my health more and more seriously. I not only wnat to live a happy life but I also want to be healthy. I think staying active and be involved in fitness helps me be healthy but also more than ever I want to be sure I am getting the vitamins that my body needs most. Essentail vitamins like Vitamin C, Vitamin B12 and even Vitamin D all help to keep my healthy and active. SAY I LOVE U Ultimate Health Vitamin Pack
- Extra Strength Vitamin D 1000 IU: Vitamin D works in conjunction with Calcium to help develop and maintain strong bones and teeth. Superior Source offers a new Extra Strength 1,000 IU Vitamin D, which can help to ensure optimal health, as stated in a recent review study. All Superior Source Vitamin D products are D3, the finest source. Vitamin D is essential in maintaining eye health and also helps maintain skin, teeth, eyes and the immune system.
- Vitamin C “Tangy” Orange Melts 500 mg: Vitamin C is an essential nutrient that cannot be produced by the body, therefore it must be replenished daily. Vitamin C also provides support to the body’s immune system, very helpful in a season where people catch colds and flu. No sugar is added.
- Men’s Multi-Vitamin Complex: Our One Daily Value Multi Vitamin contains the vitamins and nutrients a man’s body needs for optimal health, including B vitamins for energy metabolism as well as vitamin C and A for antioxidant protection and immune support.
- Biotin 5000 mcg: Helps to maintain healthy blood sugar levels, promotes nail and hair strength and supports cell growth, metabolism of fats, amino acids and the production of fatty acids. Sugar FREE!
- Vitamin B12 Folic Acid 1000 mg: No Shot® B-12 / B-6 / Folic Acid “Instant Dissolve MicroLingual” go to work fast! Just place one MicroLingual Tablet under the tongue and within seconds the Sublingual Micro-Tab is dissolved and the nutrients are sped into the blood stream. The combination of B-12 / B-6 & Folic Acid provides essential nutrients for the well being of the heart, by working synergistically to achieve a lower Homocysteine level which in turn lowers the risk of developing heart disease as well as providing nutritive support for healthy cardiovascular functions.
- CoEnzyme Q-10 (CoQ10) 30 mg is present in most energy-producing areas of the body and appears to have a connection to the support of healthy heart function among other possible protective and regulatory functions.
Where to Buy: You can purchase all Superior Source Vitamins at major retailers nationwide like Whole Foods and Vitamin Shoppe and major online retailers like, Vitacost, iHerb, Puritans Pride, Swansons and Lucky Vitamins.
Two Blog Winners will win these packs + FREE Vitamins for ALL Readers:
- FREE Vitamin B-12 – 60-Day Supply – 1,000 mcg (only pay $3.95 S&H) LINK
- FREE Vitamin D – Any D product (baby, child, adult) (only pay $4.95 S&H)LINK
- BOGO – FREE Vitamin C (Sour Cherry or Tangy Orange) – 500 mg – Buy One Get One FreeLINK