Are You Ready For Tax Season And The New ACA Healthcare Law? TurboTax Can Help!

“This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and TurboTax, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #TurboTaxACA http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV

Tax time is something that some people look forward to, and others dread. For many there may be a refund of some kind, and for others there is a bill. No matter, it is always great to wonder what you can do with that nice refund or maybe how much more you earned last year. With the new ACA law being in effect, making sure we are in compliance is important and easy with TurboTax.

TurboTax Healthcare Website (1)

48% of Americans do not realize there are required by law to report their or their families health insurance status for this upcoming tax filing season. Check out TurboTax Health and make sure you will have no problems when it comes to following the healthcare law this tax year. Check out these easy to view tools about understanding health care and what it means on your taxes. File for free now till February 16 for simple returns (1040A/EZ).

TurboTax Healthcare Website (5)

We have been users of Turbo tax for the last decade and have always had the right help, and ease to file our taxes on-time and correctly. Being employed, TurboTax is great, just input your data or even import your W2 from your employer. Being a small business, TurboTax lets us go through each item and itemize accurately and easily. And what is also great is that I can add in all my expenses and different forms of income and their sources, and save it for later. Tax time is no joke, but TurboTax can help navigate through it fairly easy on your own time. Lets just say our system may be unorthodox at times, but works out with TurboTax. I have a bucket of labeled receipts and my checks, 1099’s, internet, interest forms, and whatever else there is there, lets just say its a time consuming process and require breaks.

TurboTax Healthcare Website (2)

For us it’s coming out that our taxes will result with a bill this year, but that is also because we grew as a small business. With more incoming money, came more expenses and bills. And keeping track of it all can be quite the job for people who not exactly the best with records or math. Luckily we are able to manage taking care of our taxes for now, thanks to TurboTax.

TurboTax Healthcare Website (3)

While things always change every year with the tax code, this year has a major change that will change the whole method for filing in general. While typical taxes will be filed as normal, there will be an additional requirement for every American to comply with that being the Affordable Healthcare Act. There are exemptions and dealing with it will be as simple as answering some questions and providing a form such as in our case thanks to TurboTax. For those with insurance through your work, it will be as easy as checking a box!

TurboTax Health works for everyone to make sure they comply with this health care tax law including insured filers, uninsured filers, applicants through healthcare.gov, and those like us who purchased health insurance through our state marketplace.

TurboTax Healthcare Website (4)

File now through February 16th for free filing of your Federal AND State returns (1040A/EZ). And with the instant electronic filing, you can get that refund if owed quickly.

1. Tracey on February 18, 2015 at 6:32 am

Turbo Tax is a saviour in our house. We have been using it for the last two years.

2. Kecia on February 16, 2015 at 1:16 pm

We have been using TurboTax since my husband and I got married and started filing taxes together. But that, my mom used it to do my taxes for me!

3. Marina on February 16, 2015 at 7:08 am

Hubs agrees that Turbo Tax definitely makes filing for even a lay man so much easier. Electronic filing and the incentive of a quicker return should help more people file sooner.

4. Melinda@LookWhatMomFound...andDadtoo on February 15, 2015 at 9:03 am

we’ve been using Turbo Tax for years and it’s great. It’s very easy to use

5. Felicia on February 15, 2015 at 8:57 am

I think we are ready. I am so thankful my husband takes care of all of this. We use Turbo Tax every year.

6. Katherine G on February 13, 2015 at 8:43 pm

I’ve always wanted to try Turbo Tax. I always wonder how much we could save if we filed taxes ourselves. I’m thinking of trying it next year.

7. Ann Bacciaglia on February 13, 2015 at 12:33 pm

Turbo Tax is a great way to do your taxes. It keeps everything simple and easy to follow.

8. Lisa Bristol on February 13, 2015 at 11:35 am

I just used Turbo Tax to do mine and my friends taxes. It was simple to use.

9. Rosey on February 13, 2015 at 9:16 am

It does seem that everyone who uses TurboTax likes it. My son used it and he was happy too.

10. Beth@FrugalFroggie on February 13, 2015 at 7:22 am

I have started my taxes with TurboTax. I need to get them finished. Hoping for a refund.

11. Christie on February 13, 2015 at 7:50 am

You definitely have some really good info regarding the new health care tax. Turbo Tax breaks things down easily

12. Chrysa on February 12, 2015 at 7:31 pm

I’m still getting tax paperwork in the mail. Once I have everything gathered I am a bit scared to find out how much we will owe!!

13. Jeanine on February 12, 2015 at 7:05 pm

I’ve heard great things about turbotax. I think I’m going to try myself next year. Thus year I’m not brave enough so my SIL is doing out!

14. Debbie Denny on February 12, 2015 at 6:22 pm

My taxes are done. Quick and easy with Turbo Tax.

15. Nina Say on February 12, 2015 at 5:14 pm

I am a huge fan of TurboTax. We have used it for the last few years.

16. Liz Mays on February 12, 2015 at 4:11 pm

TurboTax is such a fast way to get your taxes out of the way. It’s such a cool service!

17. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on February 12, 2015 at 12:35 pm

My husband is an accountant and uses Turbo Tax. He seems to like it.