Bath Time Is Special – SO MUCH MORE™ with JOHNSON’S®

This is a partnered post with JOHNSON’S® and The Motherhood.
new johnson johnson reformulated baby formula soaps2

Bath time has always been a special time for us as parents with our children. From those first baths as new parents to playing with a toddler in the tub while pregnant with another baby. Bath time is so special to my girls. My five year old still recalls her fun baths with mommy and she still loves bath time! It’s those simple moments with your children, laughter and playing. It’s wrapping their warm bodies in a towel and cuddling them after bath time and then the soothing touch as we apply lotion. new johnson johnson formula soaps bubble bath

It’s all of those bath time moments with my girls that really do make memories and looking back we’ve made so many wonderful bath time connections and the fun only continues!
new johnson johnson formula soaps bubble bath 2

Bath time is a multi-sensorial playground and provides the perfect opportunity for parents to evoke their baby’s senses in a variety of ways. Bath time moments serve as special rituals that help parents develop relationships with their babies through touch, smell, and more! JOHNSON’S® is committed to showcasing the ways that these everyday interactions are the perfect opportunity to stimulate baby’s senses and lead to happy, healthy development.

Things like playing with bubbles stimulate baby and studies have shown that babies bathed with a fragranced bath product (compared to those who were not) displayed 30% more engagement cues with their parent after bath and spent nearly 25% less time crying before sleep. Research also reveals that routine touch and massage by a parent or loving caregiver is critical to a baby’s growth and development, communication and learning.

As parents we all know that bath time is so much more and means so much to us and that’s why we are proud to support JOHNSON’S® and SO MUCH MORE™ with JOHNSON’S®.

What are your favorite bath time moments?

1. Beth@FrugalFroggie on February 11, 2015 at 11:09 pm

I love giving my kid’s baths. I like it when they are done with the bath but still in the bath and we get to play a little bit before I get them out of the bath.

2. Candy O on February 11, 2015 at 9:55 pm

I loved it when the baby was able to sit on his own. He would just sit in the water and pat the bubbles. so cute.

3. Jessica on February 11, 2015 at 9:05 pm

What a cutie! I can’t wait to have kids and a special bath time!

4. Camesha on February 11, 2015 at 9:52 pm

We love bath time around here. My kids get excited like we’re going to the pool or something! LOL

5. Tonia @TheChattyMomma on February 11, 2015 at 8:46 pm

I love bathing my kids with Johnson’s Baby products. This morning I was so frustrated, because I couldn’t find and body wash only lotions and my daughter had to wash up with a hotel body wash, because she refused to use bar soap. It was a kids body wash, but I hated the smell. I love using Johnson’s in lavender.

6. Ann Bacciaglia on February 11, 2015 at 8:48 pm

My kids used to love bath time. We always did a nice warm bath before bed. It was always fun watching them play in the bubbles.

7. Felicia on February 11, 2015 at 7:58 pm

Those are such sweet pictures. Johnson and Johnson makes such a great product.

8. Veronica on February 11, 2015 at 4:13 pm

brings back memories of when my kiddos were little. Bath time was their favorite time with Johnson and Johnson

9. Theresa on February 11, 2015 at 11:02 am

I admit, I still buy a bottle of that calming baby wash for myself. I love the scent!

10. Rosey on February 11, 2015 at 10:47 am

We always used Johnson’s products without worry. They smell good and work great, a win-win combo.

11. Amanda on February 11, 2015 at 9:39 am

So sweet! Bath time is still a favorite around here and nothing is better than a bubble bath!

12. Joyce Brewer (@MommyTalkShow) on February 11, 2015 at 8:08 am

My son isn’t a baby any more. But it’s delightful to see how he used to be helpless in the tub and could barely sit up.
    Now he’s a big boy who can wash himself, yet play a little too.

13. Kiwi on February 10, 2015 at 10:51 pm

Your daughter is adorable! I love the bedtime bath that looks like it smells amazing!

14. Shop with Me Mama (Kim) on February 10, 2015 at 10:15 pm

We love bath time around here! Lots of bubbles, toys and fun! We also really like Johnson’s baby products, too!

15. Angela on February 10, 2015 at 9:34 pm

I LOVE Johnson and Johnson! Just the scent brings back such great memories, I always used it with my babies!!

16. Mary O'Malley on February 10, 2015 at 9:20 pm

I love Johnson’s for my hair, it’s one of my favorite things to use when I want to condition my hair. It makes it so soft.

17. Jeanine on February 10, 2015 at 7:35 pm

My kids all love bath time. It’s so hard go get any of them out. I love all the snuggles after bath when they are in their cozy pj’s and smelling so fresh and clean!

18. Danielle @ We Have It All on February 10, 2015 at 8:30 pm

I love Johnson’s. Gentle on the skin, tear free, and smells so good.

19. Sara P. (@SensiblySara) on February 10, 2015 at 8:21 pm

We used Johnson’s with our kids – LOVED that stuff! One of my favorite memories (repeated with every bath!) was making a foam beard!

20. Nina Say on February 10, 2015 at 7:21 pm

I love love love baby bath time. I really miss the good old days of bathing my girls when they actually needed my help.

21. Dawn on February 10, 2015 at 7:45 pm

I have always been a fan of Johnsons products! I didn’t know they had a bubble bath formula!

22. Debbie Denny on February 10, 2015 at 7:28 pm

I love that clean baby smell. Great products.

23. Crystal on February 10, 2015 at 4:29 pm

Bath time is one of my favorite times with my littles. It’s nice to be able to slow down & let them play.

24. Christie on February 10, 2015 at 4:24 pm

The bubble bath pics are priceless! I definitely enjoying capturing those moments

25. Liz Mays on February 10, 2015 at 1:15 pm

Bubble baths are so much fun when you have little ones! I’ve always trusted these products to be safe and gentle!

26. Debbie L. on February 10, 2015 at 12:21 pm

When King was a puppy he used to jump right in the tub…too cute

27. Catherine S on February 10, 2015 at 10:10 am

I only used Johnson’s products when my son was little. It was gentle on his skin and he always smelled so good

28. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on February 10, 2015 at 9:41 am

I always used Johnson’s products when my boys were little. They were gentle and smelled SO good.