One Oven – Dinner, Done with Campbell’s® Oven Sauces

I made a delicious meal with Campbell’s® Sauces as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars. #CampbellsSauces
snow in socalNow that the holiday season has come and gone I’m feeling a little wiped out. Between going places, entertaining and loads of cooking I’m trying to better simplify my life by taking it easy. It snowed here in southern California this week, an incredibly rare sight to see for us around these parts. It’s feels like winter and there’s nothing better than a warm meal on a cold day.

Dinner is the one meal that we never miss as a family and it’s important for our family to come together at the end of each day and connect. We do that with dinner and that’s why Campbell’s® Sauces fit so well for our family. I can easily make a delicious and flavorful dinner with a few simple ingredients. DSC_0888[1]

Campbell’s® Oven Sauce make dinner easy right in the oven. You can easily make a simple meal that the whole family will enjoy. One meal our family likes is chicken pot pie. It’s something about the creamy vegetables and hot biscuits that warm you up on a cold day. campbells oven sauces (7)

I like when I can find something that works and when it comes to meal time we all fall into that “what to eat tonight” rut. Campbell’s® Sauces are that easy solution to make great tasting food when you have to feed your family fast.

campbells oven sauces (1)

I like dinners that are easy and this is super simple. I started by greasing the bottom of my baking pan and then adding vegetables. Frozen vegetables are great for meals like this so use plenty! campbells oven sauces (2)

I decided to chop up the chicken and then cook it. I have small chicken so it just makes it easier when I go to serve the meal if their chicken is already cut up. campbells oven sauces (3)

Add the Campbell’s® Chicken Pot Pie Oven Sauce and mix. campbells oven sauces (4)

Then bake at 400 degrees for 40 minutes. I added in some fresh vegetables and dumplings to go along with our meal half way through. It all came out of the oven at the same time and that’s exactly how we like to enjoy a meal together. campbells oven sauces (6)

To serve I added some to a small baking pot and everyone enjoyed this meal. campbells oven sauces (8)

You can find more easy meal ideas from Campbell’s® Kitchen on Facebook and Twitter. Check out Campbells® on Pinterest for more ideas and recipes!

What are your favorite meals for your family on a cold day?

1. Julie Wood on March 14, 2015 at 9:20 am

This Creamy Chicken Pot Pie is to die For! I will have to make this really delicious recipe soon! Thanks for sharing!

2. Easy Slow Cooker Garlic Beef Tips on February 16, 2015 at 4:22 am

[…] Creamy Chicken Pot Pie & Biscuits […]

3. Rosie on February 11, 2015 at 8:54 am

Wow, these look wonderful and delicious – I esp love the pot pie!!! I want to try these!

4. Dandi D on February 7, 2015 at 1:31 pm

This looks so easy and yummy too!

5. Loaded Cheddar Bacon Chicken Pot Pie Bake on February 1, 2015 at 3:44 am

[…] Creamy Chicken Pot Pie & Biscuits […]

6. Amanda A on January 27, 2015 at 7:24 pm

I always wondered how those oven sauces were and that looks so yummy! Love how you were able to cook everything at once. looks so tasty

7. Kelly Hutchinson on January 27, 2015 at 1:47 pm

My husband loves chicken pot pie but it is so time consuming to make. Hurray for the Campbell s team to the rescue.

8. Maggie @ The Love Nerds on January 27, 2015 at 10:04 am

I will definitely be checking this out! I love easy dinner ideas on a busy night.

9. Lisa Bristol on January 27, 2015 at 9:23 am

I love to make shepherds pie on cold days. This meal looks so delicious i want to try it this week.

10. Liz Mays on January 27, 2015 at 2:04 am

Wow that pot pie sounds good. I really want to try that oven sauce!

11. Debi on January 26, 2015 at 8:44 pm

That looks amazing. It is a perfect quick comfort dinner.

12. Autumn @Mamachallenge on January 26, 2015 at 8:39 pm

Anything that makes dinner time easier is always a good thing! I will have to pick this up next time I am in the store.

13. Mama to 5 BLessings on January 26, 2015 at 7:36 pm

Wow that looks amazing. I just saw these in the Sunday paper. My family would love for me to make pot pie – this sounds nice and easy.

14. Jesica H on January 26, 2015 at 6:07 pm

I haven’t seen this yet in stores, but I do love the cream of much, ect for cooking! This would be a nice addition my grocery list!

15. Andrea H on January 26, 2015 at 5:14 pm

Dinner time is so difficult because I’m already tired by the time it rolls around. I’ve never tried the Campbells Oven Sauces but if they make dinner easier, I’m definitely going to give them a try.

16. lisa on January 26, 2015 at 4:12 pm

This sounds amazing! I love cooking with Campbell’s soups but this looks even easier!

17. Aubrey on January 26, 2015 at 3:03 pm

I love cooking with Campbell’s. I have their cook book and all the recipes are simple and fast. I have never head of their oven sauces though. I’ll need to give them a try.

18. Tammi @ My Organized Chaos on January 26, 2015 at 1:11 pm

You’re making me drool all over my keyboard! I need to hunt down these, cause they look good! Plus, so easy on busy nights.

19. Brittany C. at Mom. Wife. Busy Life. on January 26, 2015 at 2:09 pm

I love ready made sauces, especially for a busy mom like me!

20. Maria on January 26, 2015 at 12:59 pm

Oohh…this chicken pot pie looks so warm & inviting. I’d love to try this for a warm dinner this week.

21. Jennifer on January 26, 2015 at 1:28 pm

Pot pie FTW! That looks seriously amazing, and I love the biscuit topper for the mugs. Genius!

22. Christi on January 26, 2015 at 1:14 pm

That chicken pot pie looks so amazing – total comfort food! I’ll have to check out these sauces next time we’re grocery shopping.

23. Amy Desrosiers on January 26, 2015 at 1:06 pm

This looks like such a delicious dinnertime meal! My family loves chicken pot pie related meals like this!

24. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on January 26, 2015 at 11:43 am

I am going to keep an eye out for some of these the next time I go grocery shopping. I love anything that makes life easier.