Losing Weight With Weight Watchers

This post was created as part of a relationship in which I was sponsored by Weight Watchers and given a free three month subscription to try their new Personal Coaching product and write about my experience. Though I was compensated for my time and commitment, all views, positive and negative, are my own. #WeightWatchers #WWsponsored
weight watchers #WeightWatchers

For the past month since I started Weight Watchers, I have been meeting with my personal coach to help me develop and stick to a plan to help me with my weight loss goals. I quickly found that my biggest struggle with losing weight is maintaining a balanced and proper diet, and I know my problem with too many sugars and not enough of the right foods. This is continuing to hold me back even though I am more healthy and workout more than in the last 5 years. Not only do these foods prevent me from losing the weight I want to and can add weight when I remain sedentary, the bad foods leave me feeling slow and heavy and the literal weight causes that much more work and energy that could be better used.

After coming up with a plan thanks to the tips and advice of Weight Watchers, one of the biggest changes I have been making is to be sure I am eating a full and balanced breakfast. I am also choosing healthy snacks that keep me fuller for longer. healthy snacking #WeightWatchers

Using the Weight Watchers Personal Coaching Program with Weight Watchers online I can track my points and activity. I also like that there’s a tracker for water and everyday items like fruits and vegetables. It seems like it is so easy to fill up on carbohydrates, sugars, and bread so by using Weight Watchers I am helping myself to realize what to avoid and to make sure I am eating a more balanced diet.

weight watchers appI think having these tools easy to access is helping to keep me stay accountable, it is always good to work with a system that works and has worked. Knowing what I am eating is helping me make better food choices.  I know with my determination, and with the right guidance I will be on track to where I want to be. It’s also helping me create healthy new habits. weghts watchers points online #WeightWatchers

Using the help from the Weight Watchers Personal Coaching Program has helped me to create a personalized plan that works for me. It works with my needs and I can change it  over time.

This week was another busy one but I was still able to fit in my workouts with all the practice leading up to the 2 days of rehearsal and performance day for my daughters. As a talented and beginning competition dancer, our middle daughter had a lot of costume changes and with two shows our weekend was chaotic. I prepared ahead of time with healthy snacks and had a small slice of pizza. Keeping in mind our busy weekend I worked with our schedule and my coach to create a plan. weight watchers fitness

I have learned a lot of lessons on my journey to gain back my body before kids. I know what I did to put on the weight, and now am learning so much about losing it. But this time I will know how to maintain my healthy weight by avoiding the pitfalls that lead to gaining extra unwanted weight I never needed.

Weight Watchers Personal Coaching Program can work for you by helping you see what needs to be done to get the results you want.

Could you benefit from a personal coach?

1. Dina on January 23, 2015 at 4:22 pm

Wow they give you a lot of great tools to work with. I need to lose 40lbs. Maybe I should try it!

2. Shannon Gosney on January 23, 2015 at 2:51 pm

Weight watchers is an awesome program! I love that it gives the individual the responsibility of tracking his or her food intake instead of limiting what he or she can eat. Thanks for sharing.

3. Chrysa on January 23, 2015 at 7:55 am

The online coaching looks like it would be a great motivator. I like that the Weight Watchers plan doesn’t make any foods “off limits”.

4. Debbie L. on January 23, 2015 at 8:13 am

I am sure a personal coach would be a great help in losing weight. Someone to give support and understanding. They have been there done that!

5. Melinda on January 23, 2015 at 6:48 am

I’ve never done weight watchers. I know what it takes but it’s the will power that I lack

6. Debra on January 22, 2015 at 1:52 pm

I always do better no matter if its losing weight, work or other projects when I have a coach, supervisor or friend supporting me. They help me to keep me eye focused on my goals.

7. Rosey on January 22, 2015 at 10:31 am

You look great! I agree finding that proper balance for a diet can be a challenge, but it’s oh so rewarding when we do. 🙂

8. Tess on January 22, 2015 at 9:32 am

Great job-keep it up! I love weight watchers and really want to join some day.

9. Debbie Denny on January 22, 2015 at 6:46 am

Great way to keep trace. Great job you are doing.

10. Mary O'Malley on January 22, 2015 at 12:38 am

It’s amazing how technology has enabled the world to be able to communicate at any time no matter where they are. What a cool app! You’re looking good.

11. Lori Gunn on January 21, 2015 at 10:47 pm

It is surprising how a change in what we eat and when we eat it (or don’t eat it) can affect weight so much. The coach has added some inspiration to your eating schedule, it appears. Good luck and hang in there. I have some friends that have done wonders with their Weight Watchers goals.

12. Crystal on January 21, 2015 at 8:40 pm

I like that it monitors not just the day, but the week. Let’s be honest, we’re going to have bad days. But the whole week doesn’t have to be ruined by one slice of birthday cake!

13. Veronica on January 21, 2015 at 9:22 pm

Weight Watchers just seems too complicated, having to count calories all the time. I am sure it works for you and lots of others too, but that would stress me out just a bit. Lol, I just switched to almost raw eating and that works for me much better.

14. Lisa Bristol on January 21, 2015 at 8:44 pm

This looks like an app that could really help me. I have a problem with my willpower.

15. Theresa on January 21, 2015 at 8:19 pm

You are looking great! My aunt has been a big fan of Weight Watchers for years. I am not sure if she is currently using them, but I am sure she would love the app to keep track everywhere!

16. Jeanine on January 21, 2015 at 7:09 pm

You look fab! I know so many people who have had great success with weight watchers. I would love to give it a try myself to shed this 6th baby weight!

17. Chrystal @ YUM eating on January 21, 2015 at 6:53 pm

I have been considering trying the Online program again now that they have personal coaching. I made lifetime going to meetings but gained the weight back. The meetings around here are on times I cant make it and the ones a bit further have times, but the drive is too out of the way.

18. Pam on January 21, 2015 at 5:32 pm

I have heard such great things about Weight Watchers. It’s so much easier to lose weight when you have support.

19. Liz Mays on January 21, 2015 at 4:24 pm

WW has really created an amazing program. Their UI really seems to make it easy to stay on track.

20. Christie on January 21, 2015 at 3:43 pm

I love that you can track from anywhere! Weight Watchers has come a long way!

21. Krystal on January 21, 2015 at 3:32 pm

First of all, you are looking great! I mean really, really great! Keep it up! Secondly, I love Weight Watchers’ approach to weight loss. It’s really easy to follow.

22. Catherine S on January 21, 2015 at 3:30 pm

This sounds like a great program. I like that you can track stuff online and have a coach.