Feeling Sick? Feel Fast Cough Relief With Ricola® Extra Strength Cough Suppressant Drops

I felt the magic of swiss herbs in Ricola Herb & Throat drops as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars. #swissherbs

feeling sick ricola
With winter in full effect, the windy cold is around. Everywhere I am at, from the dance studio to grocery stores, food places, and shopping areas, even in sunny southern California everyone seems to be coughing and sneezing. We had snow some weeks ago and the cold weather and freezing temperatures are here for a while. It seems everywhere I go someone or someone I know isn’t feeling well and with the new year also comes the cold and flu season and the symptoms that we all dread. Staying awake all night and then having the possibility of dealing with kids or a toddler during the night can be just draining, so making sure I have what I need to get the best rest is important. When I’m feeling sick I need something that works and something that works fast!

Ricola Cough Drops Extra Strength With Natural Menthol  (4)That’s why Ricola® Extra Strength Cough Suppressant Drops are my go to when I’m feeling sick. Ricola’s signature Chrüterchraft will provide you with a natural boost to your day, plus the relief you need fast. With the natural soothing menthol flavoring, get the effects of clearer breath and a suppressed fast cough relief.

Ricola Cough Drops Extra Strength With Natural Menthol  (1)Getting sick is not an option for a busy mom like myself. Between my children, working out, being a business owner and wife that shares household duties, my life unfortunately cannot stop when I get sick and would just like to take a few days break to myself, is not going to happen. Making sure I have what I need when I need it is important to save time and get that instant relief. Nothing like not feeling good. Being on the go, I need to stay prepared for not only myself but also for my children and my husband.

how-would-you-call-in-wellI am sure many can relate to not getting that full nights rest, being kept up all night by a stuffy head and cough, and even just that annoying cough. One thing I can recommend is to get up and drink some water and try a cough suppressant and even a cup of light tea. It is not fun not getting a good nights rest because it can ruin plans and the next day. Why take a SICK DAY when you can take a WELL DAY?

Tell Ricola how you would spend a free day off of work with #SwissHerbs and you could win! If you could create you own dream trip to a dream land, what would it include? Call In Well and you could win a free trip to the Land of Chrüterchraft, or $500. Because there’s feeling better, and there’s “A free trip to Switzerland” better! Enter to win today!

Ricola Cough Drops Extra Strength With Natural Menthol  (3)

Find out more about the ingredients in Ricola products like Chrüterchraft. Even when I feel under the weather Ricola Revitalizing Herb Drops keep me powering through my day.

What’s one thing that makes you feel better when you feel your worst?

1. Jessica (Savory Experiments) on January 23, 2015 at 9:06 pm

Is it a bad thing that I keep these in my desk drawer and eat them even when I’m not sick??? They are great!

2. Camesha on January 22, 2015 at 10:34 pm

Our whole house was sick last month. The Ricola cough drops were flowing around here!

3. Amanda on January 22, 2015 at 8:09 am

We aren’t feeling too well around here. We need to pick some of these today!

4. Tracey on January 22, 2015 at 7:27 am

Definitely picking up some of these today. I woke up with a cough and want it gone fast!

5. Rosey on January 21, 2015 at 3:54 pm

Oh I have to enter. I want to go to Switzerland. I like Ricolo, and the commercials they have too. 🙂

6. Kecia on January 21, 2015 at 2:29 pm

Soup! Chicken noodle always makes me feel better. I do like to keep Ricola on hand when I’m sick too.

7. Chrystal @ YUM eating on January 21, 2015 at 12:03 pm

I LOVE Ricola. I hate the way they taste , but I love the herbal benefits and that they actually work.

8. Candy O on January 21, 2015 at 11:04 am

I need some Ricola right about now. They work so well for me.

9. Shannon Gosney on January 21, 2015 at 11:53 am

I remember how bad cough drops used to taste when I was a kid. Glad there are yummy cough drops out there like Ricola! PS I love your nails girl!

10. Tiffany (A Moms Take) on January 21, 2015 at 9:41 am

I always have a few Ricola cough drops in my purse. I don’t use anything else.

11. Debbie Denny on January 21, 2015 at 5:43 am

We like Ricola. Great products.

12. Tracy @ Ascending Butterfly on January 21, 2015 at 4:34 am

A trip to the Swiss Alps would certainly make me feel better! (and I guess you will need to bring some along for the journey, if one person on a plane has a cold, everyone will end up feeling sick with all the re-circulated air!) 🙂

13. Crystal on January 20, 2015 at 9:20 pm

It’s been a long time since I’ve been sick (thankfully). I know that Ricola is a great option for soothing my sore throat when I do get sick. I haven’t tried the extra strength yet, but I’ll keep it in mind for next time.

14. Audrey on January 20, 2015 at 7:51 pm

I love cough drops for myself and the family. I have not tried this brand before, but will have to get some to have at the house to try out when we get sick.

15. Mary O'Malley on January 20, 2015 at 5:36 pm

Ricola is a definitely great brand when it comes to being sick. Their coughdrops are my go to when I get sick.

16. Catherine S on January 20, 2015 at 5:35 pm

We always use Ricola cough drops. I need to pick some more up to have on hand.

17. Liz Mays on January 20, 2015 at 5:14 pm

I tend to pop in a Ricola when I’m cooking, showering or working while I have a scratchy throat. They help quite a bit and the flavors are pleasant.

18. Krystal on January 20, 2015 at 3:15 pm

I love Ricola cough drops. They are the best cough drops I’ve used.

19. Robin Masshole Mommy on January 20, 2015 at 2:45 pm

We use these all the time! They taste good and really work!!