Stretch Your Budget This Holiday With Chase Ultimate Rewards

This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Chase Ultimate Rewards for IZEA. All opinions are 100% mine.

Shopping for the holidays can get expensive. Even when you have great intentions and make a budget, it is difficult to stick to it! There is always just ‘one more’ gift you need to run out and get.

Luckily, Chase Freedom, Chase Sapphire, and Ink from Chase are a line of credit cards that understands that. They are here to help with the Chase Ultimate Rewards program. The program is available to all cardholders from those listed above and it is easy to use. Simply use any of these cards to make your everyday purchases – monthly bills, groceries, gas and holiday gifts, and in turn, you earn points on every purchase!

It is also a personalized rewards program, so you get to choose how to spend the points you earn. For instance, points can be redeemed for cash back, gift cards, travel, and you can even use points to buy holiday gifts!

These wonderful options are available to you at no additional charges or mark-ups, so you’re always getting rewarded! Want to buy a gift card? A $50 gift card is only 5,000 points  Looking for a little extra cash this time of year? Who isn’t! You can get cash back starting at $20 for 2,000 points.

To help stretch your holiday budget and get those extra gifts without digging in your wallet again, redeeming points is a great option. And during the holidays, Chase is offering extra incentives to Ultimate Rewards cardholders – another way to help you out.

If you’re not big on gifts, Chase Ultimate Rewards also offers once in a lifetime experiences with VIP access to concerts, move premiers and sporting events.

How are you shopping smart this holiday season?

Visit Sponsor's Site

1. Norma on January 4, 2015 at 10:19 am

I’ve been surfing online greater than 3 hours as of late, but I by no means found any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is pretty price enough for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made just right content material as you probably did, the net shall be a lot more helpful than ever before.

2. Tiffany (A Moms Take) on December 21, 2014 at 6:04 am

I like when I get rewarded. I tend to use that bank or card more often when I see the rewards start to flow in.

3. Kristin Wheeler (@MamaLuvsBooks) on December 20, 2014 at 11:40 pm

Sometimes you need a little help around this time of the year. Seems like a good program to get some money for the holidays.

4. Ginger Mommy on December 19, 2014 at 9:08 pm

I make a list of all the items I need to buy and then I look for sales. It takes a while but I make sure that I am getting the items I need at a good price.

5. Gabriel Bregg on December 19, 2014 at 8:06 pm

Looks like a good program – we’re shopping smart by doing a little less for our kids and a little more to teach them about the other things that Christmas means, mainly helping others.

6. Alena Belleque (The Homemade Creative) on December 19, 2014 at 5:34 pm

We don’t have any credit cards, but one like this is one I’d like to get, to help build our credit. I love that I can pay my bills, buy my groceries and goods, and just send the cash to the card company so I’m doing a bunch of stuff all at once while helping my future, credit-wise.

7. Amy Lynn Desrosiers on December 19, 2014 at 7:01 am

I am shopping smart by only buying things with the money I have. My goal is to not be in debt.

8. lisa on December 18, 2014 at 9:26 pm

I will definitely have to look into this! I love chase

9. Liz Mays on December 18, 2014 at 8:32 pm

I like seeing my points stack up. They’re great for traveling!

10. Chelley @ AisForAdelaide on December 18, 2014 at 8:25 pm

I love rewards cards! The only way to shop more is to shop smart!

11. Mama to 5 BLessings on December 18, 2014 at 7:42 pm

Oh this sounds great, I need to go to Dick’s tomorrow and I see them on your list.

12. Kelsey Apley on December 18, 2014 at 6:29 pm

Great for those who have Chase cards and can save a little money! Always up for saving money where you can!

13. Kelly Hutchinson on December 18, 2014 at 6:16 pm

Every little bit helps, and the rewards on your card do add up. It comes in handy especially this time of year.

14. Tammilee Tips on December 18, 2014 at 6:34 pm

I love rewards programs!! Such an easy way to get something extra when you already are spending the money!

15. Jennifer on December 18, 2014 at 6:05 pm

I love Ultimate Rewards. It’s a great way to get more back for my purchases, and their rewards program has so many redemption options!

16. Tammi @ My Organized Chaos on December 18, 2014 at 5:01 pm

I use rewards cards as often as possible and love knowing that I’ve gained a lot this season. Every bit helps, that’s for sure!

17. Amber Edwards on December 18, 2014 at 5:11 pm

I love when my cards give me rewards! Even my debit card has rewards! I don’t use one now if they don’t.

18. Jennifer Sikora on December 18, 2014 at 10:56 am

I set myself a budget and stuck to it. It’s the first year I have ever done that before.

19. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on December 18, 2014 at 10:20 am

It’s nice that you can get rewarded just for doing shopping that you were going to do anyways!