Instant Online Coupons & Discounts App – CouponMate

With the busy end of the year shopping deals ahead, it’s best to find the most savings possible. Thanks to CouponMate, we shoppers can get the most savings with a few simple clicks or less we can find instant online coupons.

Couponmate (1)

Simply install the free extension exclusive to Google Chrome (Mozilla Firefox and Safari web browser versions will be available soon.)

Couponmate (2)

CouponMate is a free web browser extension that is a helpful money-saving tool that lets you know of current coupons and discount available from different online stores and shopping websites. While it doesn’t work for every site, it works for many and is simple to use. Simple look for the red coupon icon in the upper right hand corner and click it when available.

1 2

Saving money is important for families, and for us moms and dads who have kids and our families to provide for saving more is better. And for those of us who shop online, its convenient to have a simple button to can click for available coupons for use. I just look at the CouponMate icon and see if it lights up and if it is it will display a number next to it indicating the number of deals and discounts it has found.

Couponmate (4)

I then go about my shopping and at checkout the app will prompt me of the deals available which I can copy and paste, but with more than 250 sites (Macys.com, PacSun.com, or Express.com, just to name a few) that will automatically input the code for me, many more will become available too. CouponMate scans the web daily for the best coupon codes from more than 100,000 brands. Use the “Find Best Coupon” feature to find and apply the best code for your specific items.

Couponmate (5)

Check it out  foryourself and see how you can save and how simple CouponMate can be to find those everyday coupons instantly!

Do you use coupons and have you ever thought how useful an app like CouponMate could be?

We partnered with CouponMate to share their coupon hunting service and how easy it can be to find online coupons.

1. Christie on December 21, 2014 at 8:02 pm

Holy moly, that’s a lot of stores! I’m going to have to check this app out!

2. christina aliperti on December 21, 2014 at 6:39 pm

I use coupons but honestly sometimes it is a pain. I would love to try an app like Coupon Mate. Thanks for sharing!

3. Krystal on December 21, 2014 at 11:20 am

Anything that helps me save money is a plus for me! I haven’t tried this one yet but will!

4. Melanie of ¿Que Means What? on December 20, 2014 at 11:15 pm

This is great for people who would use a coupon if they had one but don’t have or make the time to seek out a coupon before shopping.

5. Stacey - Travel Blogger on December 20, 2014 at 8:58 pm

That sounds like a great app. I might check it out. Who doesn’t love to save money?

6. Dawn McAlexander on December 20, 2014 at 8:58 pm

I do love instant coupons. 100,000 stores in one place is pretty sweet.

7. Ann Bacciaglia on December 20, 2014 at 7:54 pm

I use coupons all the time. I like to price match and use a coupon when i can for amazing deals. This would be a fantastic app for me. I will definitely give it a try.

8. katrina g on December 20, 2014 at 4:52 pm

that looks like a great app!!!! i love saving money especially on thing I’ll probably buy anyway.

9. Chrysa Duran on December 20, 2014 at 2:11 pm

CouponMate sounds awesome! Thanks for the great review. I’ll go check them out as I love to save money.

10. Liz Mays on December 20, 2014 at 1:36 pm

Gosh, apps like this are so useful. Doing your own coupons is such a pain!

11. Amber C. on December 20, 2014 at 12:52 pm

I have never heard of this app before! This is definitely something I would use! Thank you for sharing!

12. Nina Say on December 20, 2014 at 11:31 am

I love these kinds of apps. I am always hunting for coupons so I’m addicted to these.

13. Kathleen on December 20, 2014 at 11:25 am

I love apps like this. I always forget to look for coupons at home before I leave, so being able to do it on the go is great!

14. Kendra on December 20, 2014 at 10:41 am

I use coupons food but not shopping most of the time. I would love to try this app to see how well it works before having to install it. I’m going to have to check it out.

15. Latoicha on December 20, 2014 at 10:39 am

I so need this app! I have never heard of it before. Thank you for sharing.

16. Amy @ Marvelous Mommy on December 20, 2014 at 9:18 am

This CouponMate app is awesome! I was just looking for something like this the other day!

17. Pam on December 20, 2014 at 1:10 am

I bet this is very useful. I could see myself using it. I actually use more coupons for non grocery items than I do for grocery items.

18. Pam on December 19, 2014 at 6:14 pm

I’m all about anything that can save me money. I’ll have to check this out.

19. Chrystal @ YUM eating on December 19, 2014 at 1:00 pm

This looks really useful. I do use coupons and tend to look for them before I make a purchase.

20. Shop with Me Mama (Kim) on December 19, 2014 at 1:36 pm

I actually have this installed! I love it and love how easy it is to see if there is a coupon on a site I am shopping at. I also love how it does not take you from the site you are shopping at, in order to tell you it has coupons or not. Great to have!!

21. Catherine S on December 19, 2014 at 1:18 pm

I need to download this app. I am always interested in ways to save money.

22. Jenni E. {Sweet Pennies from Heaven} on December 19, 2014 at 12:52 pm

I’m all for these kinds of apps….to help me save money! Especially THIS time of year!

23. Cynthia Wheeler on December 19, 2014 at 12:38 pm

I always search for coupons online before I buy. This app sounds like a must try.

24. Debbie L. on December 19, 2014 at 7:23 am

I am always looking for new coupons…I will definitely be checking out CouponMate! Thanks for the info on a new way to save $$$$$

25. Mitch on December 19, 2014 at 5:47 am

I love this! Anything that helps me to save money is a plus in my book. I never go out shopping without this information!

26. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on December 19, 2014 at 6:29 am

That sounds like a great app! I am downloading it today.

27. Debbie Denny on December 19, 2014 at 3:49 am

I have heard of this. May need to try it. Sounds great.