Dinner Made Easy This Holiday Season With Campbell’s® Sauces #CampbellsSauces

I made a this easy and delicious meal with Campbell’s® Sauces as part of a sponsored post for Socialstars. #CampbellsSauces.

Campbell Skillet Sauces Bacon Cheddar Beef
The holidays always feel like the busiest time of the year. There’s dance recitals and school parties and plenty of holiday cheer to keep us busy. Some nights of the week I just need dinner in a flash. Having options available to make simple and flavorful meals easily is important to me. As a mom of three I know what my kids like and often the simple meals are also favorites for everyone.

Campbell’s® Skillet Sauces are such an easy way to make a meal packed full of flavor.

Campbell Skillet Sauces Bacon Cheddar Beef (3)
Macaroni and cheese is a family favorite and there’s nothing like a warm meal on a cold day that really fills you up. Campbell’s® Bacon Cheddar Beef Skillet Sauce is an easy go to for our family because it has everything we can all agree on, cheddar cheese and pasta!

I like not having to think about dinner because we have so much going on that by the end of the day on some days I just need dinner to be easy.  This dinner is incredibly easy and one of my favorites for busy meals this holiday season. Start by cooking elbow macaroni and browning the ground beef. You can easily use ground turkey or whatever you prefer.

Campbell Skillet Sauces Bacon Cheddar Beef (4)
Add pasta and cook until it’s bubbly and the cheese has evenly spread throughout.

Campbell Skillet Sauces Bacon Cheddar Beef (6)
Serve with plenty of fresh vegetables and you’ve made a great tasting meal your whole family will enjoy!!  We found it does have savory bacon and plenty of cheddar cheese sauce for everyone to enjoy. I like how with a few simple ingredients we have a great tasting meal without a ton of time in the kitchen.

Campbell Skillet Sauces Bacon Cheddar Beef (1)
This holiday season when you find yourself pressed for time, make dinner easy with Campbell’s Sauces. You can find more easy meal ideas from Campbell’s Kitchen on Facebook and Twitter. Check out Campbells on Pinterest for more ideas and recipes!

What are your go to meals during the holidays?

1. Donna on December 10, 2014 at 6:52 pm

I’ve not tried these yet, but that looks delicious! I usually do crock pot meals that last for 2-3 days for leftovers. I’m going to pick up some Campbell’s Dinner Sauces.

2. Shannon Gosney on December 9, 2014 at 12:13 pm

I love Campbell’s Skilllets! These look like some really yummy meals.

3. keri @ shaken together on December 9, 2014 at 2:21 am

That could not be any easier! And it looks delicious!

4. Nancy @ Whispered Inspirations on December 8, 2014 at 9:38 am

OMG, this is delicious. I want to make this this week.

5. Jessica on December 7, 2014 at 4:07 pm

Delivery pizza is my go-to meal! I also use a lot of pre-marinated chicken and frozen veggies.

6. Chasing Joy on December 6, 2014 at 8:25 pm

I have never tried the sauces. They seem like a real time saver.

7. Felicia on December 6, 2014 at 4:26 pm

This looks delicious. The boys would enjoy it.

8. Brandy on December 6, 2014 at 3:56 pm

I use these all year round, I did a review with them and now am a customer. They are perfect. I love them to pieces!

9. Shell on December 6, 2014 at 3:47 pm

I’ve seen these, but hadn’t tried them yet. I’ll have to soon!

10. Beth@KCMompreneurs on December 6, 2014 at 1:44 pm

I don’t really have any go to meals during the holidays. But the Bacon Cheddar Skillet looks delicious!!

11. fancygrlnancy (Nancy Partin) on December 6, 2014 at 7:39 am

I have been wanting to try these. Looks so easy.

12. Tiffany (A Moms Take) on December 6, 2014 at 6:01 am

I haven’t tried this one yet. I’ll look for it the next time I’m shopping. I love the holidays because it means cool temps and cozy nights around the fire and delicious food coming out of our kitchen.

13. Mama to 5 BLessings on December 5, 2014 at 8:48 pm

Oh these look great for those busy nights. Looks easy to make and yummy to eat!

14. Veronica on December 5, 2014 at 8:31 pm

This looks so good and so easy. I bet it tasted delicious

15. Susan Smith on December 5, 2014 at 7:15 pm

I like to make a lot of stews, soups and chili this time of the year. Comfort food to keep us warm in the cold weather.

16. Richard Hicks on December 5, 2014 at 6:19 pm

This looks so delicious! And it is pretty easy to prepare too.

17. Cynthia Wheeler on December 5, 2014 at 4:32 pm

How have I not seen these?! Looks so yummy, must try!

18. Tracey on December 5, 2014 at 2:07 pm

This looks so simple and easy. I will have to keep my eye out for these dinner sauces!

19. Melinda on December 5, 2014 at 11:16 am

that looks so simple. Cavatappi is my favorite pasta too so I’d be all over this one.

20. Krystal's Kitsch on December 5, 2014 at 11:01 am

Wow – what a meal! I love that it’s simple too. I hate coming home to cook after the busy holiday season!

21. Rosey on December 5, 2014 at 10:10 am

We have tried these skillet sauces and they’re pretty dandy. My husband likes them for when I have to get a quick meal on the table.

22. Ann Bacciaglia on December 5, 2014 at 9:59 am

Anything i can do in my crock pot is a great option for me. I like to make a lot of pasta and sauces.

23. Debra on December 5, 2014 at 9:08 am

Ooh, I didn’t know they came out with new Skillet Sauces. I love them, they’re great for a quick weeknight meal for the family!

24. Chrystal @ YUM eating on December 5, 2014 at 7:28 am

I have tried these in the past. This is the first time I have seen the cheeseburger one. Looks yummy.

25. Julie Wood on December 5, 2014 at 8:07 am

Your dish looks delicious! I want to try making this soon. I make a lot of Crock Pot meals in the Winter. I love my Chicken Noodle Soup, Beef Stew, and Spaghetti and Meatballs in the Crock Pot. I love the leftovers!

26. Amanda on December 5, 2014 at 7:49 am

That looks really good. And perfect for basketball/swim practice nights.

27. Janet W. on December 5, 2014 at 4:12 am

This looks so easy to make, yet delicious! I’d love to try this!

28. Tracy @ Ascending Butterfly on December 5, 2014 at 3:29 am

Haven’t seen the campbells dinner sauces around here yet, but I will keep an eye out for them, looks tasty!

29. Catherine S on December 5, 2014 at 12:54 am

This looks really good. I am always looking for quick and easy meals on Friday night.

30. Nicole Dz on December 5, 2014 at 12:28 am

I have seen these skillet sauces in stores and haven’t tried them yet, but what you made looks incredible. The flavor combo sounds really yummy.

31. Tasha on December 4, 2014 at 11:50 pm

Oh wow! I didn’t know Campbells had Dinner Sauces! YUM! They look good! Will have to try and find some! 🙂

32. Our Family World on December 4, 2014 at 11:00 pm

I love pasta and cheese dishes like crazy; this look amazing!

33. Theresa on December 4, 2014 at 10:51 pm

We are so busy this time of year, it’s nice to have meals like this on hand for when you want a fuss free dinner. It looks delicious too!

34. Debi on December 4, 2014 at 9:16 pm

My go to meal? Anything that is simple and quick. Which means I will be adding this to the list.

35. Jen Temcio @dapperhouse on December 4, 2014 at 9:13 pm

I was wondering if these were any good! I will absolutely get these to make meal prep go faster. Cool!!

36. Dee Mauser on December 4, 2014 at 7:51 pm

My go-to meals when I’m pressed for time is tacos with homemade seasoning, sloppy joes, quesadillas, or if all else fails, put something in the crockpot early on and let it cook all day.

37. Nina Say on December 4, 2014 at 6:44 pm

Yum! I love skillets like these. So delicious and incredibly easy.

38. Virginia @thatbaldchick on December 4, 2014 at 6:44 pm

Even with reducing outside obligations, I feel like this season is just so busy for us! I need some easy dinner solutions!

39. Shasta on December 4, 2014 at 6:35 pm

Looks delicious and I got all I need on hand to make for dinner tomorrow.

40. Lisa Bristol on December 4, 2014 at 7:26 pm

I like to make a lot of stews and soups this time of the year. Anything i can make in my slow cooker is great.

41. Chrissy on December 4, 2014 at 7:09 pm

This is so great. I like to have easy meal options, especially during the busy holiday months.

42. Shauna on December 4, 2014 at 6:46 pm

Oh my goodness, my Hubby would love, love, love this. He loves things like this and I hadn’t seen this sauce, as of yet, but will totally be looking for it. Thanks for the heads up

43. Lisa on December 4, 2014 at 5:30 pm

I was recently diagnose as being allergic to food across the board. I’m just kidding, but only barely. While I couldn’t eat this, it would be nice to make quick meals for the family, while I’m messing around with the few foods I can actually eat.

44. Jennifer on December 4, 2014 at 5:29 pm

This sounds like a great line of sauces. I’m super busy, so I’m all about one skillet meals that are ready fast.

45. Tammi @ My Organized Chaos on December 4, 2014 at 4:16 pm

So so busy, which is why I love quick meals like this. I also need to use my slow cooker more, I got out of the habit over the summer and am trying to get back into it. It’s been my saviour many times over!

46. Kecia on December 4, 2014 at 5:14 pm

This pasta looks so delicious, and I like that it’s quick and easy! Our kids aren’t in school or many events yet, but I still feel like the holidays are so hectic. We depend on quick meals like pizza, stir fry, and tacos to get us through busy nights!

47. jeanine on December 4, 2014 at 4:11 pm

Yum that looks and sounds so good! I haven’t seen this before! Love fast meals!

48. Dawn on December 4, 2014 at 4:50 pm

That looks delicious. With my hectic schedule, I’m a big fan of one pan meals like this. I can’t wait to try it out.

49. Kelly Hutchinson on December 4, 2014 at 3:46 pm

I had no idea Campbell’s had sauces. I trust the brand and their soups are good, so I am sure the sauces would be.

50. Chelley @ AisForAdelaide on December 4, 2014 at 4:22 pm

I love new easy dinner ideas! Thank you for sharing this- I’ve never heard of this campbell’s product before!

51. Cathy @ Our Mini Family on December 4, 2014 at 4:20 pm

That hamburger mac & cheese skillet looks so tasty! And it’s even better that it’s a fast & easy dinner!

52. Debbie Denny on December 4, 2014 at 3:52 pm

I will look for this next trip to town. Looks awesome.

53. Shell on December 4, 2014 at 3:43 pm

Yummmm! This looks so good. I am happy with any meal that tastes good and is so easy. Thanks or sharing this!

54. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on December 4, 2014 at 3:19 pm

Those sound delicious. I want to try one of those.