This Christmas Don’t Forget The Batteries!! #PowerTheHolidays

This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/Duracell.

durracell
There’s nothing worse than receiving a gift and it not having batteries to open and use it. Especially when dealing with small children and toys, they want to play with that new toy Grandma got them and right now! Don’t forget the battieries this year by stocking up on Duracell batteries now!
duracell batteries (2)It’s important to stock up on batteries and Duracell is the brand our family trusts. Duracell CopperTop All-Purpose alkaline batteries are not only dependable, they’re also long-lasting. You can take comfort in a 10-year guarantee in storage with Duralock Power Preserve Technology.

duracell batteries (1)They’re great for many of the devices you use on a daily basis in your home. And from storm season to the holidays, Duracell is the #1 trusted battery brand of first responders, pharmacists and parents, so you know it’s a battery you can trust. CopperTop batteries are available in AA, AAA, C, D and 9V.

You can find Duracell batteries at a retailer near you so why not stock up now? You know you can trust Duracell for long lasting power through the holidays!

Are you ready for the holidays?

1. Brandy on December 3, 2014 at 6:22 pm

I so go through a lot of batteries with three kids and wii remotes. Haha. I need to stock up on batteries and these are the best!

2. Krista on December 3, 2014 at 1:34 pm

Thanks for the reminder! I am adding these to my shopping list right now!

3. Maria on December 3, 2014 at 12:11 pm

Not quite ready for Christmas yet, but am working on it. Still, I am always sure to stuff some batteries into our stockings.

4. Mama to 5 BLessings on December 3, 2014 at 10:46 am

I just bought some of these on black Friday, with 5 kids we go through a lot of batteries especially at Christmas because it seems like all toys need batteries these days.

5. Stacey - Travel Blogger on December 2, 2014 at 10:48 pm

Thank you for the reminder. I definitely need to get to the store to get some more batteries.

6. Dawn McAlexander on December 2, 2014 at 10:43 pm

We just bought a ton of batteries. We definitely use a ton this time of year.

7. Shell on December 2, 2014 at 8:08 pm

I wouldn’t know what to do without batteries on Christmas morning. I buy them as I buy the gifts to make sure I have what we need.

8. Nolie on December 2, 2014 at 6:43 pm

Batteries and stocking stuffers are all I have left to shop for. I was caught one year without batteries, never again.

9. Liz Mays on December 2, 2014 at 7:27 pm

It’s always good to keep a few extras on hand just in case you didn’t realize something needed batteries. The hunt for something in the house you can take batteries from is no fun.

10. Tonya on December 2, 2014 at 7:13 pm

I already have a 16 pack of Duracell batteries on-hand. I’m ready!

11. Amber Edwards on December 2, 2014 at 6:59 pm

I love the 10-year guarantee in storage! I get Duracell all the time for our Emergency preparedness kits! And we love to give them in the stockings each Christmas!

12. Dee Mauser on December 2, 2014 at 6:44 pm

No, not at all. I still have quite a bit to buy although I did complete my shopping for my grandson.

13. Jennifer Sikora on December 2, 2014 at 6:28 pm

I have a gajillion batteries underneath my tree right now because we have a ton of gifts that use them. It’s the only battery I trust.

14. Tammi @ My Organized Chaos on December 2, 2014 at 5:20 pm

There is nothing worse, so disappointing for the kids! I need to stock up before Christmas, thanks for the reminder!

15. Shauna on December 2, 2014 at 6:09 pm

Thank you… i totally forgot the batteries. And I just told Hubby we were done. DUH!

16. Lisa Bristol on December 2, 2014 at 5:56 pm

I am almost ready for the holidays. I have a stock pile of batteries. I just need to get a few more gifts.

17. Meagan on December 2, 2014 at 4:12 pm

It’s so important to stock up for the holidays! The last thing you want to do is to be running to the store on Christmas morning!

18. Dawn on December 2, 2014 at 5:04 pm

Always gift batteries with your battery operated gifts. It will be VERY appreciated. Trust me!

19. Anne-Marie @ This Mama Cooks! On a Diet on December 2, 2014 at 4:03 pm

Even if a toy or device comes with batteries, they’re usually cheap, crappy ones. I always buy the mega pack of Duracells at Costco anyway and have a huge supply on hand for all our remotes, cameras, and computer mouses.

20. Kenda on December 2, 2014 at 3:58 pm

I think forgetting the batteries is one of the worst things you can do at Christmas. Heartbroken kids are no fun!

21. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on December 2, 2014 at 3:15 pm

YES! Thanks for the reminder. I need to go stock up!

22. Lauren on December 2, 2014 at 3:12 pm

I’m almost ready for the holidays. I still need to grab some last minute items and of course the batteries. I’m adding them to my list right now.

23. Jennifer on December 2, 2014 at 2:45 pm

Always remember the batteries! There’s nothing worse than getting a battery operated present with no batteries. Argh!