Being on the go it is important to have the right devices. Many times that device includes your trusty Smartphone and with all the data and use of our phones, running out of harddrive space and power becomes an issue.
The Kingston MobileLite Wireless G2 has those ports for different devices, along with wi-fi capabilities. You can let you friend and family join up to share images at the holidays or maybe someone forgot to unload their phone and needs space for pictures, it happens. Not just phones though, because this include card readers you can save photos off of digital cameras and DSLRs.
The Kingston MobileLite Wireless G2 is a great device to fix these problems. The Wireless G2 lets you store your images wireless and lets you also get charging and extra power when away from an outlet. Local storage2 allows for wireless transfer of files to and from the MobileLite Wireless app and the MobileLite Wireless hardware. Also included is Camera Roll support2 allowing me to move photos from my iPhone and Android mobile devices to the MobileLite Wireless G2 to free up phone memory space. Finally for those small memory phones, more storage instead of buying a new phone. And when you do buy a new phone, you still have free storage and all your older images in one space, great for backup and safety!
Many other features include:
- Picturing sharing to social media platforms
- Stream different content to multiple devices at once
- Supports SD/SDHC/SDXC and microSD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards
- Supports standard USB drives, WLAN Ethernet port to function as a mobile router
- Dimensions 129.14mm x 79.09mm x 19.28mm – Weight 171g
- Wireless network interface Wi-Fi 802.11g/n with wireless security (WPA2)
- Charge your smartphone up to 2 times from a full G2 battery. Rechargeable battery up to 13 hours of continuous use; built-in Li-ion 4640 mAh 3.8v battery
- Customizable device name (SSID) User-selectable Wi-Fi priority list
- Audio, Video, & Image: MP3, WAV, m4V, mp4 (H. 264 video codec), jpg, tif, pdf
- Supported File Systems: FAT, FAT32, NTFS, exFAT
- Windows® 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 (SP1), Windows Vista® (SP2), Mac OS X v.10.6.x+, Linux v.2.6.x+
We were provided with a unit to review and save our photos and videos when on the go!