Appetizer Ideas For New Years Eve – Sam’s Club Shopping

This post is partnered with Lunchbox.

Lipton Onion Soup Dip Mix Recipes (1)New Years is a great time to entertain and this includes all of the great Holiday Foods we have all ready enjoyed! For New Years Eve we visited our local Sam’s Club store and found some great deals and giant packages for the price we pay in regular grocery stores.. We can find a lot of what we need, save money, buy in bulk, and its easy to find in one place. Sam’s Club is a great place to shop for entertaining supplies and foods.

Visit Sam’s Club one-stop resource to help make meal planning easier this holiday season with a ton of great ideas and offers. Get inspiration and recipes for the entire family to enjoy. You will be amazed out the delicious and easy to make recipes with a little help of love from Hellmann’s, Country Crock, Lipton and I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter.

To have some holiday fun we wanted to make a few of our favorite recipes from Lipton. While there are so many other great recipes, we thought these would be great to show off because they are not only perfect for party entertaining, but so good! Lipton’s Creamy Onion Dip and Roasted Onion Potatoes are extremely easy to make and will delight guests at any gathering! I can find everything I need to make these recipes right at my Sam’s Club store.

Lipton Onion Soup Dip Mix Recipes (3)

ONION ROASTED POTATOES

To make the potatoes simply preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Cut potatoes and add olive oil along with one packet of Lipton Onion Soup & Dip Mix. Then roast in the oven for a half an hour and serve.

Lipton Onion Soup Dip Mix Recipes Easy Savory Potatoes (2)

ONION DIP MIX

Dip is always a big hit at all parties and Lipton transforms dip quaick and easy with just a container of sour cream, 1/2 cup of Best Foods Mayo and one packet of Lipton Onion Soup & Dip Mix. Mix it well and serve!

Lipton Onion Soup Dip Mix Recipes (5)

Serve guests these recipes for New Years Eve and you will easily have happy guests all night long. The Dip was great to pair with chips, or veggies, and the roasted potatoes were also delicious. There are so many choices, but we wanted to keep these appetizers filling, but also on the healthy side. The kids love to eat vegetables with dip, and they loved this lightly flavored onion dip, with chips and veggies. Combining the potatoes and dip was also very tasty!

Lipton Onion Soup Dip Mix Recipes (8)Lipton Onion Soup Dip Mix Recipes (7)Lipton Onion Soup Dip Mix Recipes Easy Savory Potatoes (3)

Whether you’re searching for appetizer ideas, savory sides, entrée options or a sweet note to end a meal on, Sam’s Club can help you deck your holiday table and save. Be sure to check out all the Holiday Food recipes and ideas. Dont let this News Years eve go out with a fizzle, everyone loves great food, which makes for a great time, which leads to the best nights! Happy New Years from our family to yours!

What kind of food do you enjoy serving on New Years Eve?

1. Kathleen on January 2, 2015 at 1:31 pm

Forget new years, those potatoes are going on my must make list this week. So delicious!

2. Beth@FrugalFroggie on December 31, 2014 at 11:11 pm

We made tacos this year for NYE. I love using Lipton Onion recipe mix for many of my recipes.

3. Chrystal @ YUM eating on December 31, 2014 at 2:14 pm

Onion soup mix is my secret ingredient for a lot of things! We don’t have a Sams Club close. I would rather buy in bulk so I could make less trips.

4. Christie on December 31, 2014 at 12:57 pm

We definitely love finger foods! We’re always watching a game and eating

5. Shannon Gosney on December 31, 2014 at 11:34 am

I love Onion Dip Mix! We’ll be making some yummy dips for New Year’s Eve today. Thanks for sharing!

6. Kecia on December 31, 2014 at 10:33 am

Yum, those potatoes look delicious! I think they’d work great as a side dish too.

7. Tiffany (A Moms Take) on December 31, 2014 at 6:48 am

I need to get to the store. I need to make a few treats and snacks for tonight. Happy New Year to you!

8. Melanie S. on December 31, 2014 at 7:21 am

Tonight, we’re going to do some interesting cheeses with a french baguette and wine. Can’t wait!

9. Chrysa on December 30, 2014 at 9:38 pm

Those potatoes look so delicious! I’m having a wisdom tooth removed tomorrow so unfortunately I don’t think I’ll be eating much besides soft foods for New Year’s Eve!

10. Stefany on December 30, 2014 at 8:10 pm

We go for easy foods on New Year’s Eve. Dips, smokies, pizza, and other easy foods make up our meals.

11. deb on December 30, 2014 at 5:26 pm

Those potatoes look delish! Im not sure what I’m going to serve yet….guess I should figure it out 🙂

12. Jeanine on December 30, 2014 at 4:34 pm

We never do anything but this looks so great! I may be doing a mini party type thing with my kiddos. Baking some treats and having some finger foods:)

13. MommaDJane on December 30, 2014 at 4:19 pm

We are hosting a New Year’s Eve party this week with some of our friends and family. I’m serving a taco soup that I’m making in the slow cooker. I love shopping at Sam’s Club to buy our items in bulk and save money!

14. Pam on December 30, 2014 at 4:57 pm

Those onion roasted potatoes look delicious! You can’t go wrong with anything onion mixed with anything potato!

15. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on December 30, 2014 at 3:36 pm

We serve all apps and snacky type foods. Dips usually go over well!