Thanksgiving Dessert Covered – Mini In The Raw® Apple Pies Recipe

Compensation was provided by In The Raw®, via Mode Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of In The Raw®.

Monk Fruit In The Raw Apple Pies (7)It’s time for the holidays and Thanksgiving is one of our favorite holidays of the year. It’s about family gathering and giving thanks, it’s about sharing a meal and making memories. Thanksgiving is just another time to gather with your family and create those meaningful memories and one of our family’s favorites is dessert.

With Thanksgiving being such an exciting time many of us find that we over indulge but this year I’m trying to make things healthier while still keeping things sweet and flavorful. In The Raw® is the perfect solution for desserts and sweets because Monk Fruit In The Raw® is made from delicious vine-ripened monk fruit, and it’s the zero-calorie sweetener that tastes like sugar.

In The Raw® wants to inspire families just like ours to get in the kitchen and create more of those joyful moments with the pure joy from In The Raw® products.

Monk Fruit In The Raw Apple PiesMini In The Raw® Apple Pies Recipe

Ingredients –

• 3 apples chopped
  • 1 1/2 cups Monk Fruit In The Raw®
  • 1 TBSP cinnamon
  • 2 TSP nutmeg
  • pie dough sheets

Monk Fruit In The Raw Apple Pies (2)
You want to start by first preparing your apples by peeling and chopping them. Add spices and Monk Fruit In The Raw® and blend together. Monk Fruit In The Raw Apple Pies (3)
The best thing about making mini pies is that everyone gets a smaller bite of pie. They also look great on a table and are easy to make. After cutting the pie dough to shape fill the dough with the apple mixture. Monk Fruit In The Raw Apple Pies (4)
You can top these pies any way you like. Show off the fresh apples with an apple ring or cut dough over the top. Either way you top them your guests will be delighted! Monk Fruit In The Raw Apple Pies (5)
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.

Top the apple with a little extra Monk Fruit In The Raw® for a sweet top! Monk Fruit In The Raw Apple Pies (6)
Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown. Monk Fruit In The Raw Apple Pies (9)Monk Fruit In The Raw Apple Pies (8)

What are some ways your family is enjoying the pure joy of the season? What are your favorite fall desserts?

ITR_LOGO
In The Raw®, where sweetness runs in the family.

1. Julie Wood on December 10, 2014 at 8:09 am

Monk in the Fruit is so delicious on this mini apple pies. Your recipe is easy to make and really cute. I make Apple pies and pumpkin pies every year! I want to make your recipe.

2. Laura J on November 30, 2014 at 9:30 pm

Oh these look and sound so good! I am going to have to try this one! I love apple crisp this time of year!!!

3. Janet W. on November 29, 2014 at 6:30 am

I love apple pie! These little ones look delicious!

4. Brandy on November 17, 2014 at 10:12 am

This looks and sounds like such a delicious dessert! Yummy, I will have to try to bake it with my tween 🙂

5. Tracey on November 16, 2014 at 6:48 am

These pies are so cute! Definitely a perfect treat for Thanksgiving!

6. Donna on November 15, 2014 at 2:42 pm

How cute are those! And who doesn’t love apple pies?! I need to try In the Raw.

7. Autumn @MamaChallenge on November 15, 2014 at 9:49 am

These are simply adorable. Instead of making several big pies and doing something like these this Thanksgiving.

8. Kiwi on November 15, 2014 at 12:43 am

Loving the mini apple pie idea! Too cute and everyone can have their own personal pie!

9. Shannon Gosney on November 14, 2014 at 3:47 pm

This looks and sounds like a great recipe! Thanks for sharing.

10. Ann B on November 14, 2014 at 1:39 pm

This looks really good. I enjoy baking and this is a recipe that I would like to try.

11. Krystal's Kitsch on November 14, 2014 at 2:32 pm

I just got a bag of this! I wasn’t sure what I was going to make with it, but I love it!

12. Tess on November 14, 2014 at 1:17 pm

That looks wonderful. A great idea for thanksgiving

13. Debbie Denny on November 14, 2014 at 1:50 pm

Love making mini pies. This is a great recipe.

14. Lisa on November 14, 2014 at 12:47 pm

I love mini pies – perfect amount of yum! I was just thinking about making apple pie today too!

15. Christie on November 14, 2014 at 11:51 am

Those came out adorable! I bet just as sweet too with Monk in the Raw

16. Rosey on November 14, 2014 at 10:58 am

You’ve got a real knack for it. Those came out just darling to look at, and I bet they taste good too!

17. Chrystal @ YUM eating on November 14, 2014 at 9:55 am

What a great idea to make little mini pies. Love your decor on your crust too. Monk fruit is a great product. I started baking with it last year.

18. Debra on November 14, 2014 at 7:00 am

Those look so yummy and not that difficult to make. They’d be perfect to try out for Thanksgiving….and I love that little leaf press you have!

19. Jenn @TheRebelChick on November 14, 2014 at 6:15 am

Oh my goodness, your pies look so delicious! Apple pie is one of my very favorites during the fall – well, pretty much all year round. Thanks for sharing your yummy recipe!

20. Carlee C on November 14, 2014 at 6:00 am

Those apple pies are beautiful. I love all of the ornate decoration on top of the dessert. YUMMY!

21. Aimee Smith on November 14, 2014 at 12:31 am

These are so cute! Pie is my favorite part of Thanksgiving.

22. Elizabeth @ BeingMVP on November 13, 2014 at 11:32 pm

Those look beautiful! Perfect for a holiday potluck party.

23. Beth@FrugalFroggie on November 13, 2014 at 9:51 pm

I haven’t made mini pies. I bet they would be fun for the holidays.

24. Tasha on November 13, 2014 at 10:06 pm

These are way too cute! The look incredibly yummy too!

25. Beth@KCMompreneurs on November 13, 2014 at 9:52 pm

So impressed that you make the leaf decoration on the mini pies. That would be a Pinterest success.

26. Theresa on November 13, 2014 at 9:44 pm

Those mini pies are so cute! And making them individual like that with In The Raw is a great way to save on calories too!

27. Ann BAcciaglia on November 13, 2014 at 8:16 pm

I love the small size. A perfect portion for dessert about a huge Thanksgiving meal.

28. Chrissy on November 13, 2014 at 7:51 pm

I love the idea of mini pies. That way everyone gets their own and there is no need to share!

29. Mindy McGowan on November 13, 2014 at 5:46 pm

Those look awesome! I am so excited for Thanksgiving this year. These would be a hit with my family, I’m sure.

30. Chrysa Duran on November 13, 2014 at 5:34 pm

We love fruit desserts and will have to try the Monk Fruit in the Raw! These little apple pies look delish! Thanks for sharing.

31. Meagan on November 13, 2014 at 5:16 pm

How cute are these? I think I want to make those for my Thanksgiving feast! And all year round 🙂

32. Kathy on November 13, 2014 at 4:52 pm

Wow! Those look delicious! I definitely want to try something like this for Thanksgiving. I think my family would love it!

33. Mama to 5 BLessings on November 13, 2014 at 4:33 pm

We use Monk Fruit In The Raw too, I think it tastes better than regular sugar! What a yummy recipe!

34. Pam on November 13, 2014 at 4:19 pm

Is it just me that thinks mini food looks and tastes better? These are adorable. I have never baked with Monk Fruit in the Raw but I would like to give it a try.

35. Nancy Lustri (StyleDecor) on November 13, 2014 at 4:08 pm

Awwww….Those mini pies are too cute! They look fairly easy to make (or do you just make it look easy). I’m going to have to try this recipe. As long as I don’t have to make the dought, I’m good to go! 🙂

36. Shauna on November 13, 2014 at 3:16 pm

I don’t want to wait for Thanksgiving to make those. They look and sound amazing. I can almost taste them from your photos. Thanks for sharing.

37. Alena Belleque (The Homemade Creative) on November 13, 2014 at 2:42 pm

Wow, those look delicious! I’ve been curious about In The Raw products, so it’s nice to see a recipe that uses one. GORGEOUS pictures, btw!

38. Jennifer on November 13, 2014 at 2:00 pm

Mini apple pies? Yes, please! Those look super tasty.

39. Deborah A. on November 13, 2014 at 1:41 pm

I love the mini pies! They’re very cozy and romantic. I’ve never heard of Raw products. I’ll have to check them out.

40. Maria on November 13, 2014 at 12:30 pm

What a great idea! My dad would love these mini apple pies, especially doused with a huge scoop of vanilla bean ice cream!

41. Jeanine on November 13, 2014 at 1:15 pm

Wow so tiny and cute! They look delicious! I love everything Apple!

42. Dee Mauser on November 13, 2014 at 12:17 pm

I love making apple dumplings. They’re like mini pies but not as pretty. I need to get some of those mini pie plates. I’m inspired to bake some little apple pies now.

43. Jaime on November 13, 2014 at 9:53 am

I’m a big fan of apple pie – and I have fun pie crust cutters that I love using. I need to check out In The Raw. It’s almost pie season!

44. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on November 13, 2014 at 9:16 am

Those sound SO good. They are perfect to serve on Thanksgiving.

45. Liz Mays on November 13, 2014 at 9:07 am

They’re absolutely beautiful, Kristin! I’ll have to try the Monk Fruit in the Raw in some holiday baking myself.