Save & Share Digital Photos With Lyve #LyveMinds

ptpa-winner-300x300

I am part of the PTPA Brand Ambassador Program with Lyve and I received compensation as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.

Lyve Christmas Setting (1)

We are starting to deck the halls and that means we are getting ready for the holidays! As I start to pull out decor and decorate the one thing that never seems to get changed are the photos around my house. Lets be honest, how often are you changing and printing photos? How often are you organizing photos? If you are anything like me it’s not very often so I finally have a great solution to keeping and showing off my digital photos and videos with the Lyve.
Lyve Christmas Setting (4)

Lyve consolidates all of your scattered photos into a single library and makes them instantly accessible on any device through the Lyve app.

The Lyve app is free in the Apple app store or the Google play store. To get started, download and open up the Lyve App on any of your devices. You’ll immediately see a single library of all your photos and videos, presented simply and beautifully, from wherever you happen to be. Even better, Lyve detects what you’re viewing on – smartphone, tablet or laptop for example – and optimizes your image for viewing on that device. Which means you can better view and share your favorite family photos during the holidays.

I have the Lyve Home device that has a massive amount of storage. It stores and shows your photos right in your home and organizes all your photos and videos into one place.  I think it looks great in our living room and is such an easy way to update the photos that visitors see in our home during the holidays. Lyve Christmas Setting (2)Lyve Christmas Setting (3)

Lyve Products also make a great gift this holiday. From photo storage and display to apps that allow you to share it all Lyve has you covered.

How often do you update your photos? Could Lyve help you this holiday season?

1. Erica on November 24, 2014 at 8:39 pm

I have so many photos i’m thinking this is the way to go in the future. You can never go wrong with it.

2. Lynndee on November 24, 2014 at 8:24 am

I would love to have that gadget. We definitely need to organize our photos.

3. Terri Ramsey Beavers on November 24, 2014 at 7:21 am

Thanks so much for sharing this app, I’ll have to check it out. I take more photos on my Kindle than I do my phone.

4. Carly Anderson on November 23, 2014 at 9:04 pm

Lyve sounds like a great idea! I am going to have to look more into this.

5. Yona Williams on November 23, 2014 at 8:47 pm

I really need to figure something out for my photos. I have endless snapshots, but I am the worst out of getting them printing or transferring to discs or using one of those digital picture frames.

6. Danielle on November 23, 2014 at 5:22 pm

The Lyve products look amazing. I would love to own something like this. I don’t nearly update my photos as much as I should.

7. HilLesha on November 23, 2014 at 3:31 pm

This is my first time hearing about Lyve. That is a beautiful way to display pictures, though!

8. Melissa Smith on November 23, 2014 at 1:34 pm

I would love a way to organize & share all of my photos. Looks like I better check into this a little bit more.

9. Stephanie Lee on November 23, 2014 at 11:48 am

Wow i’m amazed with this product 🙂 looks really good at home..

10. Ann Bacciaglia on November 23, 2014 at 11:30 am

I have so many photos it is hard to keep them all organized. i change my pictures up every month or two. i would love this product.

11. vidya sudarsan on November 23, 2014 at 10:43 am

I love the way you have styled the side table! Lamp looks amazing too.. love your taste 🙂

12. Mrs. Mashed Up on November 22, 2014 at 8:15 pm

Ugh, my photos take up so much of the space on my phone. I hate it. This might be helpful to my family. So many pictures.

13. Rosey on November 22, 2014 at 4:45 pm

I really have been thinking of finding something new. My system of storing online has always worked, but it’s time to upgrade and try something new.

14. Jessica @ Sprinkle Some Sugar on November 22, 2014 at 12:40 pm

This is so awesome! This would make a great gift for the holidays

15. Kori on November 22, 2014 at 11:57 am

I’ve been thinking about getting one of those. Thanks for the helpful post.

16. Fi Ní Neachtáin on November 22, 2014 at 3:19 am

The decor in your house is beautiful! This looks like a great product for the photo lovers.

17. Shaney Vijendranath on November 22, 2014 at 1:57 am

This is sooo cool! I want one of these for Christmas, let’s hope Santa can see this lol. Digital frames are awesome when you want to update pictures especially with a new member in the family.

18. Sandy on November 22, 2014 at 12:03 am

I like digital frames. It’s just the new way to go!

19. carra d on November 21, 2014 at 10:58 pm

What a cool device. I got my mom a digital frame years ago, this would be a good upgrade. Love your decor.

20. Tiany - Social Savvy Mom on November 21, 2014 at 10:54 pm

Very cool gadget, I am most in need of a way to organize photos, mine are a hot disorganized mess! lol

21. Tanya Coffman on November 21, 2014 at 9:29 pm

I’ve been a good girl all year long…I would really, really like if Santa brought me this cute gadget! 😀

22. Kungphoo on November 21, 2014 at 8:05 pm

My wife would love thins.. i am going to check this out further, maybe a holiday gift for her.

23. Nina Say on November 21, 2014 at 7:38 pm

I love your decor taste. I am so inspired to actually decorate my home a little bit.

24. Brandy on November 21, 2014 at 6:34 pm

I have not used a digital frame before, but this one looks so pretty! I would totally love to have it in my home! Thanks for sharing it 🙂

25. Elizabeth O. on November 21, 2014 at 6:11 pm

I am definitely getting the Lyve app and the Lyve device. This is absolutely the future of picture frames. I’d be really happy to see variety of photos being shown everyday 🙂

26. Krystal on November 21, 2014 at 5:45 pm

Lyve looks so cool. I can finally DO something with the 55 gazillion pictures I have on my computer. Thanks!

27. Courtney on November 21, 2014 at 3:33 pm

You have fabulous decorating taste 😉 and omg bit do I need to organize photos!!!!

28. Eileen on November 21, 2014 at 3:29 pm

Love your decorations! What a cute way to display your photos!

29. Michelle Hwee on November 21, 2014 at 2:18 pm

I really love your decorations 🙂 This looks like a great product as well!

30. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on November 21, 2014 at 1:18 pm

I definitely need a better way to organize my photos. I need to check this out.

31. Catherine S on November 21, 2014 at 1:33 pm

This sounds like a great product. I could use some help with getting all my photos organized.