Paramount Motion Pictures “Interstellar” in IMAX November 5, Everywhere November 7th

Interstellar_blogger_500x300__v2

This blog post is part of a paid SocialMoms and Paramount Pictures blogging program. The opinions and ideas expressed here are my own.

Mankind has come so far in own know human history and even further in the past century. From traversing the globe, to exploring the deepest ridges in the oceans, it has only been natural that we go up. We put men on the moon and some space scientists are getting ready to make that journey to Mars.

Growing up during the 80s and seeing what man had done decades prior to me being born was amazing. To think that there is more to this life than just what we can see. We still have yet to explore the oceans, just mearly skimming. Just as with space, prior to the 20th century we knew nothing about what it really held except for what man had seen thourgh telescopes.

My kids have followed in my footsteps with their love for science and exploration. From visiting new places by car or plane, to see all the amazing things man has seen captured on fill and picture, they see that the world is just amazing! Living in Southern California we have many awesome big Observatories and a lot of space industry giants.

Its not hard to try an imagine what is out there and the future of the planet Earth. What is something really huge happens and will shape humankind forever. That’s why the new movie Interstellar looks like a really great one!

Paramount Motion Pictures “Interstellar” in IMAX November 5, everywhere November 7th.

Find movie tickets and stay social on Facebook and Twitter!

1. Jenn L on November 18, 2014 at 6:54 am

My husband is just dying to see this movie! I have to admit, after seeing the previews, I am interested in seeing it too! What a great cast!

2. Jamie on November 17, 2014 at 10:00 pm

This looks like such a great movie. I’m not a huge science fan, but I love a good space movie! Hopefully my husband and I can see this one while it’s in the theaters.

3. Emilie on November 17, 2014 at 8:09 pm

I can’t wait to see this movie! I love the actors who star in it, but mostly I love the plot and anything to do with space. I’m hoping I can convince my inlaws to watch the kids so I can see it with my hubby in theater!

4. Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting on November 17, 2014 at 3:48 pm

I can’t wait to see it! I think it’s going to hit close to home, though, I see a lot of the same struggles being a military wife and saying “goodbye” to dad, y’know?

5. Wendy @ ABCs and Garden Peas on November 17, 2014 at 2:57 pm

This really speaks to my inner sci-fi geek. (Don’t tell anyone!) And I love IMAX. I just wish I could swing a sitter for a date night!

6. JulieK on November 17, 2014 at 2:42 pm

EVERYBODY is talking about this movie and it has me soooo excited – my hubby and I love all things scientific and sci-fi, etc when it comes to movies and shows. We are finding a sitter ASAP to get out to see this one in theatres! 🙂

7. Jennifer @ Mom Spotted on November 17, 2014 at 2:44 pm

My oldest already wants to see this. He has a love and interest for all things Earth. I’ve been trying to plan a day to spend with just him to go see it!