Great Gifts For Girls – Global Girls Dolls for Girls

This post is partnered with Global Girls.
girls gifts

Christmas is coming and for our girls that means we will be doing plenty of shopping. One things our girls really enjoy are dolls and it’s even better when they can dive into a story and that’s exactly why Global Girls are a great pick for holiday 2014!
Global Girls are meant for every girl and because they combine education and the joy of playing with a doll it’s a really great way to allow our girls to experience other cultures and parts of the world.
Global Girls (1)
The Global Girl mission is to open girls’ minds and spark a natural curiosity about their peers in other countries. Since this generation of children is growing up in a more globally connected world, it is our hope that this ongoing collection of dolls and books will pique their interest and excitement about other cultures at a young age and help prepare them for the future.

Every doll comes beautifully packaged which means they make great gifts. Global Girls (2)

We have three girls so it’s safe to assume we have had a lot o dolls. What I find truly unique about these is the clothing and stories all go with each doll and you can explore cultures you never would have imagined with your daughters. Global Girls (3)

Our girls received Tatiana from Russia and Mei Ling from China and both of them are great picks for girls.

The books we learned about each doll like Mei Ling’s story. Like other kids her age in China, school and homework fill up most of Mei Ling’s busy schedule. That is why the eleven-year-old girl loves exploring Shanghai, the city where she lives, on Friday afternoons. During one fun, after-school visit to an old antique shop, Mei Ling discovers a forgotten advertisement poster with the image of a beautiful young woman. Struck by the woman’s resemblance to her grandmother, Mei Ling sets off on an unforgettable adventure to uncover the mystery woman’s identity, and discovers secrets and treasures from her family’s past along the way. Global Girls (4)

This holiday season when you’re looking for that great doll or gift idea consider Global Girls for the little girls in your life.

Just check out our short video:

1. Greta on November 21, 2014 at 10:42 pm

Those are great dolls. Love the cross-culture teaching that they have, too.

2. Amy Desrosiers on November 21, 2014 at 1:28 pm

These dolls are so cute and definitely something my girls would love! Thank you so much for letting us know about them.

3. Stacie on November 21, 2014 at 1:26 pm

These are adorable! Perfect gift for kiddos this season!

4. Brett on November 21, 2014 at 1:25 pm

She certainly looks like a happy girl!! I’ll have to hunt these up for mine!

5. Shauna on November 21, 2014 at 8:26 am

They are just beautiful. I know my girls would love them. They are so real-looking. Thanks for sharing

6. Christine on November 21, 2014 at 8:13 am

These are adorable! I love their eyes! My girls would be all over these!

7. Mama to 5 BLessings on November 21, 2014 at 7:12 am

Those are really cute dolls. Love all their accessories! My daughter would enjoy these.

8. Amber Louise Edwards on November 20, 2014 at 10:19 pm

Oh, those dolls look sassy! My niece would definitely love these!

9. Lisa on November 20, 2014 at 8:53 pm

These dolls are so gorgeous. Your daughter looks like she’s enjoying the heck out of them.

10. Jen Temcio @ Dapperhouse on November 20, 2014 at 8:54 pm

I’ve never heard of Global Girls dolls before. They’re very nice.

11. Sandra @ A Dash of Sanity on November 20, 2014 at 6:50 pm

The little ones definitely love their dolls. These look really great.

12. Toni on November 20, 2014 at 6:40 pm

Oh man, my daughter would go gaga over these. These dolls are absolutely gorgeous!

13. Liz Mays on November 20, 2014 at 6:43 pm

I love things that help teach people about cultures around the globe. These dolls are great!

14. Dawn on November 20, 2014 at 6:01 pm

My daughter would have loved these when she was little! Thanks for sharing!

15. Jennifer on November 20, 2014 at 5:02 pm

These dolls are really great. They’re so life-like!

16. Chelley @ AisForAdelaide on November 20, 2014 at 3:58 pm

These dolls are so cute! I love the attention to detail!

17. Lisa Bristol on November 20, 2014 at 3:30 pm

These are really cute dolls. My daughter would have loved them when she was younger. I will share this with my friend that has little ones.

18. Maria on November 20, 2014 at 12:23 pm

Wow! Different dolls from around the globe. What a beautiful gift for any little girl, or adult doll collector 🙂

19. Kelly Hutchinson on November 20, 2014 at 11:39 am

I love the idea of dolls from around the world. The girls can play and learn at the same time.

20. Tiffany (A Moms Take) on November 20, 2014 at 9:50 am

I really wish my daughter would play with dolls. I buy her dolls and she doesn’t play with them, but I do have a 2nd cousin, and she loves dolls. I give her the dolls mine won’t play with. These are great gifts!

21. Dawn on November 20, 2014 at 10:45 am

I’ve never gotten to buy any cool dolls ever. I have a son, and he’s definitely all about the boy stuff.

22. Tammi @ My Organized Chaos on November 20, 2014 at 7:03 am

Adorable!! I love Tatiana the most, what beautiful clothes! I’ll have to show this to my daughters, they are SO into these dolls these days!

23. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on November 20, 2014 at 3:42 am

Those are really nice dolls! I love that they can teach the girls a lesson in culture, too!

24. Amanda A on November 19, 2014 at 9:32 pm

How neat! I love that they are designed around different cultures and continents across the world. It’s great to teach children about different cultural and these doll make it so easy for girls to be engaged and learn.