Easy Holiday Entertaining With Hickory Farms

This is a compensated post with Mom Trends and Hickory Farms.
Hickory Farms Gift Basket Shortbread Fruit Spread Mustard (3)

It’s time to get the house ready for guests and to spend more time entertaining our friends and family. That’s why it’s time for Hickory Farms to save the day! From easy holiday gatherings to a simple dish for that special meal Hickory Farms seems to be there for those special entertaining moments.

Filled with high-quality, fresh ingredients, their gourmet gift baskets and food gifts are filled to the brim with savory meats, fresh cheeses, and sweet desserts that you, your friends, and family are sure to enjoy. We received the Savory & Sweet Holiday Gift Basket from Hickory Farms and it’s one of my favorites because it has so many wonderful things!

Hickory Farms Gift Basket Shortbread Fruit Spread Mustard (4)Those who love savory food will enjoy Hickory Farms Signature Beef and Turkey Summer Sausages and the creamy Farmhouse and Smoked Cheddar cheeses. Dessert lovers will delight in two new items: the chocolaty Belgian Truffles and the light and delectable Buttery Shortbread Biscuits. Both go perfectly with the included Strawberry and Wild Blueberry fruit spreads.

To tide guests over before the big holiday feast, serve these cheeses and sausages thinly sliced over crispy Golden Toasted and Olive Oil & Rosemary crackers. To fully bring out the flavors, set out the Sweet Hot and Honey & Pineapple mustards on the side and guests will be satisfied until the main course is ready.

Shop Hickory Farms today for gift baskets.

How do you make entertaining easy?

1. Nicole Dz on November 30, 2014 at 6:10 pm

I always plan ahead and pre-make my veggies trays, meat trays, and cheese trays ahead. Usually in just involves cutting and making of the dips. Very easy.

2. Ann BAcciaglia on November 27, 2014 at 9:28 pm

Planning helps me make entertaining easy. It helps keep me organized during the crazy, hectic holiday season.

3. Lisa Bristol on November 27, 2014 at 9:43 pm

I try to be as organized as i can for the holidays. I try to bake as much as i can ahead of time.

4. Tammi @ My Organized Chaos on November 27, 2014 at 4:46 pm

I love easy entertaining! These baskets are wonderful, we always get my FIL one each year – he loves it!

5. Kristin on November 27, 2014 at 8:52 am

OMG…HICKORY FARMS!!! It’s my weakness over the holidays. I can eat one cookie (or NONE!), skip cheesecake and dips and you name it…but there is NO Hickory Farms food that I pass up.

I like to entertain quickly and simply. I try not to make too much from scratch all the time, just buy it (once you find the best stuff you can get!) and serve!

6. Janet W. on November 27, 2014 at 7:42 am

What a delicious spread! The cheese look so tasty and fresh!

7. Mistee Dawn on November 27, 2014 at 12:08 am

I love Hickory Farms. I try to cook some thing the night before to make it easier the day of.

8. Dawn on November 26, 2014 at 11:05 pm

We make it easy by having a Thanksgiving pot luck. That way everyone only has to make one or two things.