Easily Share & View Memories With The Kwilt App #Kwilting

This post is brought to you by Kwilt and The Motherhood. All opinions are my own.

kwilt app We love taking pictures and we take pictures more than ever these days! Taking pictures is easier than ever thanks to technology. But once the picture is taken, what do we do with all those pictures? They are left scattered around, unorganized, and on several different devises. The old days of putting them into photo albums to share are in the past.
So, what happens when we want to share a picture now? Did you know that 20% of people can’t find the picture that they are looking for when they want to show off that prized memory?  We upload them to our computers, Facebook or Instagram accounts, use dropbox or  Flickr, Google+ or gulp, leave them on your phones or iPads. Then, when you need to find a photo, you have no idea where it is!  Who can remember what picture went where? They are spread out all over cyberspace with no easy way to track it down.
Well, rest assured KWILT is here! KWILT has solved our problems and has created an easy to use App for iPhone and iPad users. (It will be available on Android devises next year!) KWILT takes all of your pictures from all over cyberspace and creates photo albums for you to easily find pictures that you want to share.
KWILT gives you the choice how  to categorize your photos- by location, by theme, or chronologically. They even have a wonderful array of 16 different editing tools to help make those photos look better than ever, including fun stickers and drawing!
You can use KWILT to share one particular photo or even an entire KWILT creation, which is a photo collage that you can create! Photos are all available in real time, because it is a streaming feed and best of all, all in one place, without using up any storage space on your iPhone!  I really liked how you can organize photos by place so I can easily find our photos from Oregon or our trip to Catalina Island. kwilt app photo
So the next time you want to share that important moment with someone, you will know exactly where to find it! Life is so much easier with KWILT- because now you only have to look in one place for all your photo needs!
You can visit www.kwiltapp.com for information on how to download Kwilt to you iPhone, iPad and/or iPod.

How are you sharing and viewing all your photos?

1. Sandra @ A Dash of Sanity on November 22, 2014 at 7:31 am

I am definitely going to check out this app. I’ve heard a lot about it lately

2. Krista on November 22, 2014 at 6:10 am

I am crazy and I still use a regular camera. I don’t hardly take any photos with an app or my smart phone. I need to get on the ball better. This looks like something I would enjoy!

3. Mama to 5 BLessings on November 21, 2014 at 10:30 pm

This is a great way to share photo’s with loved ones and on social media. I will have to check this out!

4. Pauline C. on November 21, 2014 at 10:26 pm

This is awesome! This app will really help me store my gazillion photos. Thanks for sharing!

5. Lauren on November 21, 2014 at 10:22 pm

I love taking photos, so Kwilt sounds like the prefect app for me. I could really use the storage space.

6. Mistee Dawn on November 21, 2014 at 8:55 pm

This sounds like a really great app. I will have to download it later tonight! Thanks.

7. Ann Bacciaglia on November 21, 2014 at 8:43 pm

This looks like it might me a great app for me. I have photos on numerous sites. Most are on Facebook.

8. Dawn on November 21, 2014 at 8:42 pm

Kwilt is awesome! I have gazillions of pictures floating around the internet. This is perfect for me!

9. Jennifer on November 21, 2014 at 8:32 pm

Kwilt sounds really great. I have so many pictures. So does everybody else in my family.

10. Amanda A on November 21, 2014 at 8:22 pm

This looks like a neat app. I usually just keep all my pics in my phone nut organized into moments. This looks so cool!

11. Lisa Bristol on November 21, 2014 at 5:58 pm

This sounds like a great app. I use Face Book and inst-gram for my main photo sharing apps.

12. Shell on November 21, 2014 at 4:11 pm

I have pictures in so many different places. This would be such a help to me!

13. Maria on November 21, 2014 at 1:10 pm

I am always open to welcoming anything that makes my life easier & run more efficiently. This app seems to fit that bill. I’ll definitely look into it.

14. Tammi @ My Organized Chaos on November 21, 2014 at 12:14 pm

I was just looking for a specific photo the other day and couldn’t I need this app!

15. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on November 21, 2014 at 11:55 am

That sounds like an awesome app! I need that in my life.