CURIOUS GEORGE: A Very Monkey Christmas – November 26 on PBS KIDS

This post is brought to you by PBS KIDS.
VeryMonkeyChristmas_lead_t1200-600x483It’s hard to believe we are already planning for Christmas and as a family we really enjoy watching movies and Christmas movies are especially fun this time of year. Nothing gets you in the Christmas spirit quite like a Christmas movie and making memories with my kiddos is what I like to do. It’s one of the reasons why we are excited to watch the CURIOUS GEORGE: A Very Monkey Christmas Special on PBS KIDS on Wednesday, November 26.

When I think about getting ready for Christmas I think about snuggling with my family and watching movies and decorating the house. We often bake while celebrating the season with our favorite Christmas movies. christmas tree 2013 family room

The special features one of our favorite monkey’s Curious George. George is so excited about Christmas in this special that he’s been waking up his pal the Man In The Yellow Hat at night. It’s time to think fast and Man in the Yellow Hat helps George countdown to Christmas and preparing for Christmas.

You know how Curious George is though so there will be a fun adventure along the way that all leads up to the best Christmas gift of all, the joy of giving!  What could be better than a holiday story about everyone’s favorite monkey and the joy of giving? george

So we hope you will join in on all the fun and watch CURIOUS GEORGE: A Very Monkey Christmas on November 26 on PBS KIDS. Be sure to stay connected to PBS KIDS on Facebook.

How do you enjoy getting ready for Christmas with your family?

1. Christie on November 17, 2014 at 6:36 am

I cannot wait1 My little daughter loves Curious George, so we will be tuning in!

2. krystal on November 16, 2014 at 10:24 am

We will be tuning in! My son loves Curious GEorge!

3. Rosey on November 16, 2014 at 8:01 am

George was my son’s favorite for so long! He took his monkey everywhere, and you’ve made me indulge in a little nostalgia. 🙂

4. Dawn McAlexander on November 15, 2014 at 5:12 pm

I love Curious George. I will have to try to remember to watch this.

5. Liz Mays on November 15, 2014 at 4:46 pm

I like to play music while we decorate the tree and bake. I’m so excited for putting the tree up!

6. Ann Bacciaglia on November 15, 2014 at 3:00 pm

We decorate the house as a family every year. We put Christmas music on and have a great meal.

7. Chrystal @ YUM eating on November 15, 2014 at 10:00 am

We don’t have cable so we tend to watch a bit of PBS. Looking forward to this. Love Curious George!

8. Beth@FrugalFroggie on November 15, 2014 at 9:54 am

We enjoy watching holiday movies. And baking holiday goodies to enjoy.

9. Jessica on November 15, 2014 at 7:38 am

Hubby and I love going to pick out our tree the day after Thanksgiving. It then takes us a week or two before we actually decorate 🙂

10. Shell on November 15, 2014 at 8:12 am

I’ll have to record this special. It looks really cute!

11. Susanna @Zealous Mom on November 15, 2014 at 4:49 am

Thank you for reminding me of this! My five-year old mentioned it the other day, and I COULD NOT remember when it was coming on.

12. Kiwi on November 14, 2014 at 11:50 pm

I grew up with Curious George! I am a big kid I wanna watch this I bet this will be soo cute!

13. Theresa on November 14, 2014 at 8:59 pm

Awe, we haven’t seen Curious George in years! I wonder if I could get my girls to tune in while we put up holiday decorations?

14. Pauline C on November 14, 2014 at 8:43 pm

I can’t believe we’re only a month away from Christmas. Soon please…

15. Lori Gunn on November 14, 2014 at 6:56 pm

Curious George is still a favorite around our house. What a silly monkey! I’ll check to see if we get PBS Kids and set the show to record in case we aren’t home at the time it’s aired. This year’s project for getting ready for Christmas is picking out a new angel for the top of the tree.

16. Pam on November 14, 2014 at 6:41 pm

My kids both used to love Curious George. We always get ready for Christmas by going to a Christmas Tree Farm and picking out a Christmas tree!

17. aimee fauci on November 14, 2014 at 6:31 pm

When my older kids were younger we would ring in Christmas by watching It’s a Wonderful Life. What a great movie and a movie that brought us a lot of memories.

18. Debbie Denny on November 14, 2014 at 6:16 pm

Sounds like one to see. Love That lil monkey.

19. Migdalia - @MsLatina on November 14, 2014 at 4:15 pm

I love Curious George! And, so do my boys. It’s a big part of our memories so we will def tune in. Thanks for sharing!

20. Kecia on November 14, 2014 at 5:01 pm

We get ready by putting up our Christmas tree, decorating the inside and outside of our home, and by doing our holiday shopping. Lots of holiday programming too – including Curious George, since my 4 year old loves him!

21. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on November 14, 2014 at 1:47 pm

We will definitely be tuning in! My little guy loves this show.

22. Catherine S on November 14, 2014 at 2:40 pm

I bet that will be a great show. My son always enjoyed the Curious George books when he was little.