Celebrate Recycling With Annedroids on Amazon Prime #Annedroids #AmazonPrime

annedroids1Our girls enjoy getting creative and as a parent I want them to use that creativity to solve problems and challenges in their life. That’s exactly what Anne the 11 kid scientist from Annedroids does. The series is an exclusive on Amazon Prime and a great one for our girls.

Recycling is an important function in our household and we always aim to teach our girls that they need to take care of our home and recycling is part of that. Based on the Reduce, Reuse, Robocycle apisode Kaila wanted to create her very own bot. Imagining that her bot can help her with her household chores is part of the fun and a great way to motivate a little cleaning and recycling! Since Anne is always using her junkyard scrap Kaila decided to use what she found around our house for her project. annedroids recycle
Annedroids is a live-action adventure series about “Anne,” a young female scientist, her human friends and their android assistants, and the amazing scientific discoveries they make while undertaking the biggest experiment of them all: growing up. The series spotlights, through trial and error, how science, technology, engineering, the arts and math (STEAM) can inspire children to do great things.

It’s that kind of programming that is important for me and it’s what I want my children to be watching.
kai

You can check out Annedroids on Amazon Prime today! Also be sure to check out Annedroids on Twitter and Facebook.

How do you encourage your family to recycle?

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

1. Onica {MommyFactor} on November 18, 2014 at 5:23 pm

I really enjoyed watching this show. Cool that they have a recycling tie in episode.

2. Rosie on November 18, 2014 at 3:39 pm

Oh cool! Annedroids sounds so awesome…might have to find that series for my little boy! And super cool robot 🙂

3. Ronni on November 18, 2014 at 2:01 pm

They must have been talking about this show in school. The kiddo came home asking to watch! That robot is so darn cute!

4. Debbie Denny on November 18, 2014 at 12:35 pm

That is a great crafty idea. Great cause.

5. Melissa Vera on November 18, 2014 at 10:54 am

We have always encourage our girls to recycle soda cans. After we turn in the cans, we have a big cookout where they can invite their friends.

6. Rebekah on November 18, 2014 at 8:49 am

Ooooh cute craft! Her robot came out great!

7. Rosey on November 18, 2014 at 7:30 am

We live in a state where you have to carry your cans and bottles to the store to put in machines. The kids do the sorting for that, and that’s one way we encourage them to recognize the importance of recycling.

8. Christy on November 18, 2014 at 6:55 am

I am loving this little robot! Such a cute idea for the kiddies

9. Brittnei on November 18, 2014 at 12:11 am

Aw this is so cute! I’m definitely thinking about using this idea now. My son is 2 1/2 so I think he will understand something like this very soon. 🙂

10. Amanda Love on November 17, 2014 at 9:27 pm

She did a great job on her craft. I haven’t seen the show as yet but would love to.

11. Lois Alter Mark on November 17, 2014 at 9:11 pm

That sounds like a great show – Amazon Prime seems to be coming up with some really interesting shows lately. Your daughter’s bot is adorable!

12. Shauna on November 17, 2014 at 7:26 pm

Oh how cute. I need to do something fun like this with my kids. They love the show on Prime.

13. Mama to 5 BLessings on November 17, 2014 at 7:12 pm

That is SO cute! What a creative idea and use of recycled items!

14. Amy Desrosiers on November 17, 2014 at 6:51 pm

That robot your daughter made is super cute! I love shows that inspire kids to create and dream.

15. maria @ close to home on November 17, 2014 at 6:02 pm

I am always amazed what kids can do with recycyled products. What a great robot she created.

16. Debbie L. on November 17, 2014 at 5:55 pm

My whole family are recycle crazy! We recycle just about everything. I am a recycled glass artist – that uses all kinds of items for my art.

17. Lisa on November 17, 2014 at 4:09 pm

That little robot your daughter made is so cute! This sounds like a great show.

18. Liz Mays on November 17, 2014 at 4:53 pm

What a cute robot! I love that science is the theme of that show!

19. Christina Berry on November 17, 2014 at 3:26 pm

I love that you’re instilling in your children the importance of recycling. With all of the “stuff” in the world today, we’ve just got to find more ways to re-use it rather than using once and tossing out, and it’s going to be imperative that future generations do this out of habit. Great work, Mom!

20. Alisha Kostiuk on November 17, 2014 at 4:11 pm

Sounds like an interesting show. Wish we had Amazon Prime.

21. Dawn on November 17, 2014 at 4:00 pm

I love programs like this. Kids need to get interested in these areas. They also need to learn how to help reduce our impact on the environment.

22. Heather Lawrence on November 17, 2014 at 2:46 pm

Oh that sounds like an adorable show!
    We don’t have amazon Prime here so I haven’t even heard of the show.
    Will have to ask the kids if they have.
    They are my “go to” source for all things kids.

23. Wendy @ ABCs and Garden Peas on November 17, 2014 at 2:34 pm

My son is five, and recycling has been his first real chore. He is in charge of sorting and getting the things into the right bins. I figure we’re teaching him responsibility in more than one way (at home and for the environment), so it’s a double win!

24. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on November 17, 2014 at 2:28 pm

This sounds like such a cute show, but we don’t have Amazon Prime. I wish there was another way to watch it.