TruMoo Orange Scream Witch Cauldron Pudding Cups

This is a partnered post with TruMoo, all opinions are our own.
halloween 2014It’s time top get ready for Halloween and for our girls that means starting by picking out the perfect costume. Our girls wants to be queens and princesses and so Halloween is a great time to dress up and have even more fun during the spooky time of year.

That also means we are preparing for Halloween in other ways. I enjoy making fun Halloween treats and you will see a lot of Halloween cheer around our house, in our lunch boxes and in just about everything that we do this time of year. TruMoo Orange Scream is a great way to get into the spooky season and a fun treat to keep in the fridge for the kids this time of year.

TruMoo Orange Scream Milk (2)

To get ready for Halloween we wanted to make a fun and spooky trat that’s perfect for a Halloween party or a fun Halloween dessert idea.

TruMoo Orange Scream Witch Cauldron Pudding Cups

Ingredients:

• black witch cauldrons
  • green round sprinkles
  • black frosting
  • TruMoo Orange Scream
  • white chocolate pudding
  • red food coloring
  • chocolate sandwich cookies (crushed)
  • mini bone sprinkles

TruMoo Orange Scream Milk (11)You don’t have to make a tasty recipe very difficult. Transform your favorite instant white chocolate pudding with TruMoo Orange Scream.

TruMoo Orange Scream Milk (3)This is a fun recipe that you can get your kids involved with. I like giving my girls simple tasks and they really enjoy helping out. Let them make the pudding and crush the cookies. TruMoo Orange Scream Milk (5)

Don’t forget to add a little red coloring to the cookies to make hot burning coals for our cauldron.  Put cookies and bones in the bottom of each one. TruMoo Orange Scream Milk (6)

I put the pudding in a piping bag so I didn’t make a mess. It’s probably the best way to get the pudding inside each cup. TruMoo Orange Scream Milk (7)

Fill to the top of each cup. TruMoo Orange Scream Milk (8)

I found a black icing at the store pre-made. A simple tip screwed on for easy icing on top. Pipe over the top of each cauldron then add mini sprinkles. TruMoo Orange Scream Milk (9)

I also found some sugar fingers at a craft store. They can be eaten and are a scary good topping for these cups. Mini spoons make for the perfect way to enjoy them! TruMoo Orange Scream Milk (10)b
Want to win a spooky vacation? Just enter codes found on caps of specially marked Halloween Edition TruMoo® milk, and your family could win an all-expenses-paid trip for a screaming good time! You can enter up to five times a day, so enjoy a glass of TruMoo and scare up some fun!

Also, don’t forget to visit www.facebook.com/TruMooMilk for a chance to win weekly cash prizes by uploading your own Halloween pictures to their Facebook page.

How are you getting ready for Halloween?

1. Julie Wood on October 27, 2014 at 7:49 am

This is such a cute Halloween dessert and I like how cute it came out. I like decorating for Halloween and I make a dessert and take it to my sister. She has a Halloween Party every year!

2. ANGELE @shoeboxbegone on October 20, 2014 at 8:40 pm

Not a fan of the orange flavor but these are really cool ideas!

3. Amy Z. on October 18, 2014 at 11:19 am

These look amazing and so fun. I’m sure they were delicious too!

4. Debi@TheSpringMount6Pack on October 16, 2014 at 4:44 pm

Oh what a creative idea! I’m in love with this cute little snack.

5. Aimee Smith on October 16, 2014 at 9:36 am

These are so cute! We are loving that orange scream milk at our house!!

6. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on October 16, 2014 at 7:05 am

So dang cute!! I kind of want 1 for myself!!

7. Ronni on October 16, 2014 at 7:04 am

I’m reading this with a kid standing over my shoulder begging to make these now LOL Guess what I’ll be doing this weekend!! 😉

8. Kayla @ TheEclecticElement on October 15, 2014 at 9:08 pm

Those are so stinking adorable I can’t even! Not to mention beyond creative! Gotta love Halloween and all the fun (and tasty) things associated with it 🙂

9. Jennifer Williams on October 15, 2014 at 9:08 pm

I hate that the orange milk is just here at Halloween. We absolutely love it and obviously you can not stock up on it!

10. Marina @ Mommy Snippets on October 15, 2014 at 9:05 pm

What yummy snacks! I love how creative you got!

11. Mama to 5 BLessings on October 15, 2014 at 7:17 pm

I am going to the grocery store tomorrow – I am going to have see if I find this for my kids.

12. Elizabeth @ Being MVP on October 15, 2014 at 7:00 pm

Oh these are awesome – perfect for a playdate too! We have to try TruMoo!

13. candice on October 15, 2014 at 5:19 pm

this is so creative! i pinned it to use for my toddlers halloween party! thank you!

14. Ann Bacciaglia on October 15, 2014 at 3:38 pm

These are so cute. Perfect for a Halloween party. We are getting ready to decorate for Halloween. It is my favorite time of the year.

15. Dee Mauser on October 15, 2014 at 2:43 pm

I’ve been seeing this flavored milk all over the place but haven’t yet tried it. It sounds yummy and those cauldrons are absolutely adorable. Thanks for the recipe!

16. Amber Edwards on October 15, 2014 at 1:43 pm

Oh those are so cool! I love the witch cauldron idea! SO much fun! I wish I could find the Orange Cream flavor. I’ve tried 7 different stores near me and it’s no where to be found. /cry. We have the chocolate in my fridge right now but not the Trumoo orange cream.

17. Amy Desrosiers on October 15, 2014 at 12:44 pm

Super cute pictures of your Orange Scream creations! I love TruMoo milk!

18. Autumn @MamaChallenge on October 15, 2014 at 6:59 am

HOW CUTE! Can’t wait to use your recipe for our Halloween party! Just have to find that TrooMoo!

19. April on October 15, 2014 at 5:42 am

This looks super yummy. I had never heard of this.

20. Danielle @ We Have It All on October 14, 2014 at 8:55 pm

Those are awesome, how fun! And your daughter is a cutie, I bet she had a blast helping!

21. Liz Mays on October 14, 2014 at 8:01 pm

That is as cute as can be! It sounds yummy, too!

22. Ann BAcciaglia on October 14, 2014 at 7:33 pm

This looks so good! What a fun and creative Halloween treat. Thanks for sharing.

• Amy Desrosiers on October 15, 2014 at 7:09 pm

Her pictures are beautiful! This looks like such a nice snack!

23. Dawn on October 14, 2014 at 7:13 pm

How cute is that?! I love the “bones” in the bottom.

24. Nolie on October 14, 2014 at 6:27 pm

Yes please! Totally cute and making me want some.

25. Shauna on October 14, 2014 at 6:25 pm

Oh those are so super-cute. I love the cauldrons… I need to find those. We love the Orange Scream.

26. Mama to 5 Blessings on October 14, 2014 at 5:38 pm

We love TruMoo chocolate milk, I bet my kids would enjoy this flavor. I will have to get it for them.

27. Meagan on October 14, 2014 at 5:25 pm

How cute is this! You have such a cute little helper in the kitchen as well! Perfect for Halloween!

28. Anita at LiveLikeYouAreRich on October 14, 2014 at 5:09 pm

This is SOOO cute! I found you via the Twitter hashtag because I’m making something with TruMoo Orange scream too. This is just amazing! Love the creativity!!

29. Mama to 5 BLessings on October 14, 2014 at 5:03 pm

Love TruMoo chocolate milk, I will have to find this in my local grocery store, I bet my kids would enjoy this.s

30. Stacie on October 14, 2014 at 2:57 pm

What a fun treat to make with the kids! I bet they loved it!

31. Jennifer Sikora on October 14, 2014 at 12:31 pm

That is SUPER cute! I love the little cauldrons that you got. Great recipe.

• Dawn on October 15, 2014 at 10:24 am

The “bones” at the bottom were cute too. This is just a great idea all the way around.

• Tammi @ My Organized Chaos on October 15, 2014 at 3:49 pm

I agree, I so need to make this!

32. Tammi @ My Organized Chaos on October 14, 2014 at 12:23 pm

Oh, I love this! So cute and I bet so good! I haven’t seen any of this near here, but I wish. Perhaps you could send me some? 😉

• Kristin on October 14, 2014 at 1:14 pm

They were $1.50 at Rite Aid. I can totally send you some!!

• Tammi @ My Organized Chaos on October 15, 2014 at 3:48 pm

Promise?! Cause I’m totally serious!! 😉

33. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on October 14, 2014 at 11:46 am

That is such a cute idea. I need to try this.

34. Paula on October 14, 2014 at 11:38 am

These are awesome! You did a great job on these. These would be great for party treats.

35. Amanda on October 14, 2014 at 10:58 am

Seriously so much fun!!! I like the idea of using the orange TruMoo to turn the vanilla or white chocolate pudding orange, plus what kid doesn’t love TruMoo? The cauldrons are adorable!