Tips for Bladder Leakage – #DropYourPants for #Underwareness Movement

Today’s post is sponsored by Depend, but my love for the #underwareness movement is all my own!
drop your pants
Bladder leakage happens and as a mom I’m know so many other moms can relate. Did you know that more and more young people are having bladder leakage problems, it’s just not something older generations are dealing with. There’s a few tips for bladder leakage that you should consider if you are having issues with leakage.

1. Less water – drink less water by spacing it out over time. Cut back overnight if you’re having issues.
  2. Work that pelvic floor – Being overweight or even pregnancy can cause your pelvic floor to become weak. Exercise is always your friend when it comes to health!
  3. Go for it! Use the restroom when you can. Know your limit!
  4. Stay protected, Depend is there for you.

It’s okay to find a real solution for the problems you face. If you’re an active mom like I am you might find yourself with some issues. Knowing there’s products to help makes all the difference.

Depend-Drop-Your-Pants-for-Underwareness

FREE SAMPLES!!!

Claim your free samples today by visiting the Depend landing page and clicking on the “Get a Sample” button located at the top right-hand side of the screen. Then, select which sample you would like to receive and wait for them to arrive.

Give back!!!!

Depend will donate $1, up to $3 million, over the next three years to charities that advance the research, education and awareness of bladder leakage for:

• Every pant drop, photo and video shared Using #Underwareness and #DropYourPants
  • Every personal video made about what Underwareness means to you that is uploaded to YouTube and tagged #Underwareness and #DropYourPants

Will you help out and share a photo for fun?

1. Kristin on October 7, 2014 at 4:30 pm

It’s good to know that Depend is making products more streamlined and discreet (and effective)!

2. April on October 3, 2014 at 1:52 pm

This is the worst thing in the world. That is alll I have to say about it….

3. Marina @ Mommy Snippets on October 3, 2014 at 4:45 am

Wow, I wasn’t aware of these statistics. Thanks for sharing!

4. Sarah @ Must Have Mom on October 3, 2014 at 4:45 am

Great tips! I love seeing convo about this, as before it’s been a topic that’s often hidden.

5. susan on October 3, 2014 at 3:47 am

This effects so very many. I am sure they will appreciate these samples, thanks for sharing.

6. Janel on October 2, 2014 at 10:52 pm

I can so relate to this. I’m 8 months pregnant and have a bad cough which = a bad combination!!

7. Emily on October 2, 2014 at 9:35 pm

I’m glad this isn’t something people have a stigma or have to be super embarrassed over accidents. These products help a lot of people!

8. Nolie on October 2, 2014 at 7:03 pm

Crazy that 1 in 4 have bladder leakage. More common than we think.

9. Dee Mauser on October 2, 2014 at 6:23 pm

You know aging really SUCKS!!! I’m 43 and things are just starting to go to crap. I’m not looking forward to this step, hopefully it’s one I’ll never experience but who knows. It’s surprising to know that many of those who experience bladder leakage are actually younger people.

10. Shauna on October 2, 2014 at 6:21 pm

I had no clue that so many people had these issues. I guess it is just something that no one likes to talk about. Glad something is being done to help, though.. great movement

11. Meagan on October 2, 2014 at 6:17 pm

Love this campaign! What a great way to raise awareness about something so many women suffer with!

12. Lisa on October 2, 2014 at 6:11 pm

I think this is such a fun way to bring awareness to an issue that affects so many people!

13. Tammi @ My Organized Chaos on October 2, 2014 at 5:59 pm

Love these give back programs, it’s awesome. And those are high stats, I didn’t know that many people had it!

14. Mama to 5 BLessings on October 2, 2014 at 5:26 pm

I never realized that they were not bulky. Sounds like that they do the job!

15. Amber Edwards on October 2, 2014 at 4:56 pm

It is so good the attention and open discussion this is getting. It used to be so hushed that a women didn’t know what was going on and was rather shamed by it. So glad to see it opening up and being less SHAMED.

16. Jennifer Soltys on October 2, 2014 at 2:09 pm

It’s definitely a common problem and I am glad to see people discussing it openly. Also happy to see discreet products for it.

17. Elizabeth @ BeingMVP on October 2, 2014 at 1:35 pm

This definitely affects a lot of people. Glad that they are bringing awareness to it.

18. Masshole Mommy on October 2, 2014 at 1:23 pm

It’s awesome that they are raising awareness for this. It’s somethinh that effects a lot of people!