Better Sleep This Fall With Cloud b

This post is brought to you by Cloud b.
cloud b sleepThis fall as it gets darker sooner and our days become shorter encourage better sleep form your kiddos with products from Cloud b. See Cloud b understands sleep no no one else. Cloud b products are made to give children a sense of control that leads to self-soothing, independent sleeping, and an overall positive association with bedtime. By focusing on empowering children to independently interact with such loveable sleep aids—through sight, sound, scent and touch—Cloud b lets children see nighttime in a whole new light.

I have used several Cloud b products throughout the years with my girls and I have to say we’ve grown and used many products as our kids have gotten older and as their sleep habits have changed. From infant to tween Cloud b is encouraging better sleep for our kids.

This is one of our favorite products from Cloud b and is one of our must haves for toddlers because it makes for the perfect soothing night light. Dim lights and soothing noises are known to be great for sleep and the groundbreaking Bluetooth-capable Twilight Turtle Tunes will provide cuddly comfort to your little one trying to go to sleep.

As an infant the soft scented Sleep Sheep will not only be a cuddly stuffed animal for your little one but will also help soothe sleep with a soft scent. As your kiddos get older soothe them to sleep with multi-sensory products like a scented pillow or a light up starfish.

There’s other ways you can get your kiddos to sleep like reading before bed and snuggling up with a soft stuffed animal. It’s not only creating a calm routine but it’s also about spending more time with your children.

How are you encouraging a good nights sleep with your kids?

images (1)

1. Onica {MommyFactor} on November 23, 2014 at 6:02 am

Such a cute product to help get little ones to sleep. Soothing music is a great feature.

2. Nancy @ Whispered Inspirations on October 29, 2014 at 11:06 am

Cloud b is amazing. They have so many awesome products to help our little ones sleep. I have a couple of their things. 😀

3. Ann BAcciaglia on October 29, 2014 at 8:19 am

Soothing music is a great way to set the tone for a great sleep. This works wonders for me.

4. Dawn on October 28, 2014 at 10:31 pm

That is too cute! I love it’s little sleepy time eyes. Adorable.

5. Pauline C. on October 28, 2014 at 10:27 pm

I’m an adult, but I still need Cloud B to sleep better.

6. Jennifer on October 28, 2014 at 10:16 pm

My niece has one of these, and she loves it. I’ve seen it in action, and I love it. It’s really cool.

7. Lisa on October 28, 2014 at 9:46 pm

That’s such a cool way to give the kids a night light. The color, motion, and sound look wonderful.

8. Stacey - Travel Blogger on October 28, 2014 at 9:20 pm

Well, that’s just about the coolest thing ever. I wouldn’t mind that for myself!

9. Tammi @ My Organized Chaos on October 28, 2014 at 9:20 pm

My kids sleep better with things like this for sure – and we have the same turtle! It’s a great product that I’m very glad we have!

10. Liz Mays on October 28, 2014 at 8:36 pm

What a comforting way for a child to drift off. I love this!

11. Nancy Lustri (StyleDecor) on October 28, 2014 at 8:15 pm

Awww….Love the pics. I want that twighlight turtle for myself – lol. It’s seriously cute. I hope I can find it around here for my little niece. She’s only 3 and would love it!

12. Dawn on October 28, 2014 at 8:15 pm

This is so neat! It is so cool to see what they are coming out with to help children sleep now a days!

13. Kristin Wheeler (@MamaLuvsBooks) on October 28, 2014 at 8:11 pm

How cool is this!!! I might get it for my niece for Christmas!

14. Marina @ Mommy Snippets on October 28, 2014 at 8:10 pm

Wow, that looks very neat! That would be perfect for my 5 year old.

15. Nolie on October 28, 2014 at 8:07 pm

That’s so adorable! This is perfect for a kid that’s not totally comfortable with the dark and bedtime.

16. Tasha on October 28, 2014 at 8:03 pm

What a cool product! My nephew would really like the Twilight Turtle Tunes. Added to my Christmas shopping list. 🙂

17. Shauna on October 28, 2014 at 7:21 pm

We have used Cloud b since our kids were infants. They are now 4, 5, and 7 and still love their Cloud b items. They still soothe the kids and are still loved

18. Mickey on October 28, 2014 at 6:52 pm

My son still has a hard time settling down and will get back up and ask us how to fall asleep. I need to get him this!

19. Jennifer Williams on October 28, 2014 at 6:49 pm

That is so cute. My youngest would probably love to have one, he is terrified of the dark (just like his mom!).

20. Amanda A on October 28, 2014 at 6:44 pm

We have used the twilight turtle with Shelby. It did help get to calm down. I like the soothing sounds. Some kids need a completely quiet room while others need something soothing like a sound machine. Baths before bed seem to help calm my girls down.

21. Dee Mauser on October 28, 2014 at 6:37 pm

The Cloud B turtles are SO cute. I love that they’re plush yet put off a soothing light for little ones. That water feature is really cool.

22. Angela S on October 28, 2014 at 6:30 pm

This looks like a great night light for little ones. I will pick one up for my friend that just had a baby.

23. Lisa Bristol on October 28, 2014 at 6:23 pm

This would be a great night light for little ones. I would even like it for my room. It would make a great gift.

24. Mama to 5 BLessings on October 28, 2014 at 6:14 pm

I have been wanting this for my kids for awhile. So much nicer than a night light.

25. Amy D on October 28, 2014 at 5:38 pm

I love this turtle so much!! I love how soft it looks sad the lights are amazing!

26. Jen Temcio @ Dapperhouse on October 28, 2014 at 5:20 pm

That is so much cooler than a night light! That watery glow is really nice.

27. Jennifer Sikora on October 28, 2014 at 4:05 pm

Is it bad that I want that for myself? I am a huge lover of sea turtles!!! That is so cute

28. Meagan on October 28, 2014 at 3:50 pm

What a cute way to help brighten a dark room at night! I think my son would love something like this for his night light!

29. Debi@TheSpringMount6Pack on October 28, 2014 at 2:28 pm

This is adorable. I could have really used something like this when my oldest son was little. He would never be able to fall to sleep, which was obviously an exhausting period for both him and myself. Great product!

30. Heather @ Kraus House Mom on October 28, 2014 at 1:42 pm

My youngest still needs the closet light on to fall asleep. I bet this would help her and save on light bulbs.

31. Jenna Wood on October 28, 2014 at 12:17 pm

We love Cloud B, those night lights are awesome for soothing fears of the dark, and helping to lull busy minds to sleep! I can’t wait to see what Cloud B comes up with next!

32. Robin (Masshole Mommy) on October 28, 2014 at 11:42 am

My kids are older, so they sleep pretty well on their own, but that is super cute.